RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum

Stream

pop out video player

Offline rkriggs

• +4/-1
pop out video player
« on: August 25, 2017, 04:49:13 AM »
I am aware that Radiodj is RADIO AUTOMATION SOFTWARE, however, I would love to Play music videos on my radio station and have a popout player to show the Videos as well so they could be projected on a Projector, or on Monitor #2. That way People could Listen or Watch.

Randy

Offline Marius

• +122/-0
    • Radio DJ Romania
Re: pop out video player
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 07:09:03 AM »
Not the right software for the job if you need also video.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Offline FreerunMedia

• +25/-2
  • Proud user of RadioDJ
    • Radio 251 , Gewoon gezellig
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2017, 10:30:34 AM »
I am aware that Radiodj is RADIO AUTOMATION SOFTWARE, however, I would love to Play music videos on my radio station and have a popout player to show the Videos as well so they could be projected on a Projector, or on Monitor #2. That way People could Listen or Watch.

Randy

As Marius said, it's not the right software for that. Besides that, playing videoclips on a radiostation won't work at all. Start a videoclip that starts with a car pulling up, slam a door and you hear keys. Now this you can see on screen but the people listen to the radio or audio stream don't see that and have to guess what is happening. Using audio from a videoclip for playing on radio, well no, it won't turn out good at all.
Running 4 editions V1.8.2 at www.salto.nl and v1.8.2 at radio251.nl. ( NOW with 2 live studio's! )

Offline rkriggs

• +4/-1
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2017, 04:17:34 AM »
Not the right software for the job if you need also video.

I love radio dj as is.. didnt know if it would play mp4... thanks for all you do!
Randy

Offline neutralhills

• +11/-0
    • Radio Hanna
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2017, 06:58:32 AM »

Randy

You'll want to look into the OTS AV family of products. I used to use their old DJ software circa 2000. Reasonable priced and reliable as I recall:

http://www.otsav.com/

The functionality you want exists elsewhere.
Radio Hanna : Worth A Listen
www.radiohanna.ca
Proudly powered by RadioDJ

Offline chebaev

• +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2017, 06:34:38 PM »