• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v2.0.0.6 Released!

Started by Marius, July 11, 2018, 03:52:04 PM

adrinto

good evening

a help I have in a pc installed radiodj version 2.0.0.3 and wanted to move to version 2.0.0.6

how to install the all versions? or move from version 2.0.0.3 to version 2.0.0.6 immediately?

or istalar all 2.0.0.4, 2.0.0.5, 2.0.0.6 ??
I thanked
I do not want to make any mistakes I made updates until `VERSION 2.0.0.9 BETA as Marius mensionou and now when returning do not smoke 2.0.0.6
2.0.0.3 works fine
THANK YOU

Calypso

Quote from: adrinto on September 30, 2018, 09:58:11 PM
good evening

a help I have in a pc installed radiodj version 2.0.0.3 and wanted to move to version 2.0.0.6

how to install the all versions? or move from version 2.0.0.3 to version 2.0.0.6 immediately?

or istalar all 2.0.0.4, 2.0.0.5, 2.0.0.6 ??
I thanked
I do not want to make any mistakes I made updates until `VERSION 2.0.0.9 BETA as Marius mensionou and now when returning do not smoke 2.0.0.6
2.0.0.3 works fine
THANK YOU

This question has been answered several times already, e.g. in this thread: http://www.radiodj.ro/community/index.php?topic=12290.msg69271#msg69271

adrinto

Crash error

I made a new install 2.0.6 on a new pc formatted win 10 Pro

Version 2.06 gives the following error

I create an event at 16:59:59 to load a straming of an external radio and it will ring soon after

What happens is the following
It loads the streaming but it does not fire soon it stays in the playlist waiting for the music that is playing ends and still wanting to manually shoot the streaming that is already in the playlist everything is blocked or it does not fire and quabdo the music that was playing the game ends it is stopped close and reopen playlist
Anyone else noticed this error?
I would like to thank Marius for checking this matter.
In version 2.0.0.3 it works fine as usual

I came back to version 2.0.0.3
thank you

adrinto

Quote from: adrinto on November 02, 2018, 01:12:24 AM
Crash error

I made a new install 2.0.6 on a new pc formatted win 10 Pro

Version 2.06 gives the following error

I create an event at 16:59:59 to load a straming of an external radio and it will ring soon after

What happens is the following
It loads the streaming but it does not fire soon it stays in the playlist waiting for the music that is playing ends and still wanting to manually shoot the streaming that is already in the playlist everything is blocked or it does not fire and quabdo the music that was playing the game ends it is stopped close and reopen playlist
Anyone else noticed this error?
I would like to thank Marius for checking this matter.
In version 2.0.0.3 it works fine as usual

I came back to version 2.0.0.3
thank you

I have now experienced this

In the same event I inserted the same stream twice
It works in this direction The first jump jumps and the second one can play
or in the past I inserted twice the same streaming so he could play
The first the first faxa jumps but the second one can touch the reader getting the playlist with what it had before
I think Márius must have noticed this situation
Thank you for your feedback Marius

Thank you in advance
Thank you

adrinto

Quote from: adrinto on November 02, 2018, 01:28:52 AM
I have now experienced this

In the same event I inserted the same stream twice
It works in this direction The first jump jumps and the second one can play
or in the past I inserted twice the same streaming so he could play
The first the first faxa jumps but the second one can touch the reader getting the playlist with what it had before
I think Márius must have noticed this situation
Thank you for your feedback Marius

Thank you in advance
Thank you

Hi Marius

Can you tell me if you confirmed what I said here?

Anyone else know and confirmed?

thank you

bazclack

Is 2.0.0.6 a stable release for use in production?
Witney Radio 99.9FM, 105.3FM & 107.4FM & online @ www.witney.radio

spons

In my case, a non-stop automated player, with music, jingles, events, live news inserts, et cetera, it is. We use it as a live assist player too. Fonts and icons are a little small for my taste, but no flaws or problems whatsoever.
=========================================
www.hitsyndicaat.nl || Proud RadioDJ User since 2013

bpromma

I use this fabulous soft since 2015, nothing to say, I use this latest version in production, for the moment without any problem.

Thanks ;-)
THAIMUSIC.ME - BEST Thai Music! - https://www.thaimusic.me/

Anton

Hi guys,

I really need some help.  I recently build a new System windows 10  and was using RadioDJ v2.0.0.5 today I updated too 2.0.0.6 I have my rotations set up and all it's play is the same too songs over and over..  is there a way that I can fix this problem?

Marius

Hey Anton, please check the windows event logs for RadioDJ errors and post them here.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Anton

Quote from: Marius on May 31, 2019, 05:22:47 AM
Hey Anton, please check the windows event logs for RadioDJ errors and post them here.

I  when back to 2.0.0.5