• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v2.0.0.7 Released!

Started by Marius, September 16, 2018, 04:48:36 PM

Anton

Hi guys can we get back the  Playlist builder that was in v2.0.0.6?

Chip Douglas Mosley

What don't you like about the Playlist Builder in v2007? The only difference I've noticed is the ability to switch the view from side-to-side to top-to-bottom using the options tab. Top-to-bottom was the was it used to be, then Marius changed it to side-to-side. In the new version, the operator has the ability to switch back and forth between the screens. I love it!
Chip Douglas Mosley
Jukebox 92.7 WEPQ
www.jukebox927.com
Radio DJ user since 2016, Live365 since 2019
Upgraded to v2.0.4.5 on January 25, 2024

Anton

What I like is the side by side..  In this v2.0.0.7 I'm I able to switch it over to side by side?

Chip Douglas Mosley

Yes. Go to the Playlist Builder then go to the OPTIONS tab at the top and select the way you want it set up.
Chip Douglas Mosley
Jukebox 92.7 WEPQ
www.jukebox927.com
Radio DJ user since 2016, Live365 since 2019
Upgraded to v2.0.4.5 on January 25, 2024

Dragos

When RDJ is changing some rotations the program generates this error and falls into silence.

Quote21 Sep 2018 08:07:03
Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
   at rdjInterface.Playlist.GeneratePlaylistFromRotation(List`1 rotation, Int32 NumberOfTracks, Double TotalDuration, Boolean FromStart)
   at RadioDJ.MainForm.Timer_Watchdog_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Any help will be kindly appreciated.

Later edit
I applied the test files from http://radiodj.ro/tests/TestFiles.exe and everything works as it should.
Radio is one of the best things that happened to the world.

Olav

I did an upgrade on our systems today.
I found that the rotations having a "Track from SQL Query" was not working as before.
I also noticed in the release notes that there where some DB upgrades.

I get the same errors as Dragos errors.

Is this due to some changes in the way we write the SQL query or is this a bug in the software?

Dragos

Did you make the database upgrade?
In Database Setup utility, go to "Database Utils" and "Database Update" section and select "RadioDJv2\Setup\Sql\2.0.0.6 TO 2.0.0.7.sql" file to update the database.
After the process is completed, you can start using RadioDJ.

If yes, for the issue I also had, check my post above and apply the fix files from the link I provided there. Marius made a fix for it.
Radio is one of the best things that happened to the world.

DJ FA

Radio-Mix