• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v.1.6.5.6 Beta Released!

Started by Marius, December 12, 2013, 07:30:15 PM

Vanlen

Addendum - The Search List on the main screen in the Genre category on my system  looses anything begining with "A"   as in Any Genre, Alternative, Alternative Rock, Americana and just shows B thru Z.   Track Manager doesn't have this issue.

Cheers

Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

FMPALMA

Hi Marius,

I found out that:

On play, reduce priority by ....
does work with 1.0 but not with 0.1
but the steps with the arrows behind it go by 0.1 to increase

So set it to 0.1 it will not work ... next time you open settings it says 0.0
Set it manually to reduce with 1.0 ..  it will work and settings will be recalled

Kind regards,
Marco

Marius

@KingsbridgeRadio that's a valuable detail, because at least now, i know from where the problem comes. I suspect that watchdog isn't aware that the new tracks has started and it triggers again the play command.

@FMPALMA, thanks i can confirm this behavior. Fix coming soon.

@Vanlen, i cannot reproduce it. Indeed the scroll bar is not visible, so you cannot scroll it to the beginning, only if you use the mouse scroll wheel, or when it's opened the genre list you can go up/down using keyboard arrows, but here nothing disappears. At least for the scroll bar, a fix is scheduled very soon.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

DJ Garybaldy

Quote from: Marius on December 18, 2013, 04:35:23 PM
@KingsbridgeRadio that's a valuable detail, because at least now, i know from where the problem comes. I suspect that watchdog isn't aware that the new tracks has started and it triggers again the play command.

Glad you know what's up with it.  :cool:
Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

Vanlen

Quoteonly if you use the mouse scroll wheel, or when it's opened the genre list you can go up/down using keyboard arrows, but here nothing disappears

LOL  Boy do I feel Dumb!!!  :bash: You're right and thank you Marius

Cheers

Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

Marius

Ah, you don't have to. At least know i saw that the scroll bar is not visible...  ;D
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Tman

And here again the double play at the same time,   :o  sorry marius but i can't make a screen dump order film about it.
So here the all day good playing and i stop with screen film, what happends 5 min later yess the problem double song.

I want reduce it for you to see but till now its not working verrywel  :-X

Life is what you make it

Dragos

Marius, I don't know if it's a known bug, but in auxiliary players if I load one file in Aux 1 and another un Aux 2, if I play one of them first (1 or 2), after it finishes and press play on the other I can see the status bar going but no sound comes out unless I reaload the track, even if it's imported or not. This din't happen before the beta versions.
Radio is one of the best things that happened to the world.

704djs

we have to wait on snowhow to test this version because encoder don't work
Beat 94.7/Hot 107.9  fm banging the hitz that you wanna hear.

Dragos

I found a workaround for the Auxiliary players bug. I replaced the current plugin with the one from v 1.6.5.3.
Everything is fine.

Dragos

UPDATE: Looks like I spoke too soon. I played a 5 minutes track and the bug is back.

nemoradio

Hi,

I want to insert a jingle before commercials into an event as shown in the picture. Commercials are correctly inserted but the jingle not  :-[ Is it possible to insert a jingle in an event or is it a bug ??

[attachment deleted by admin]
www.nemoradio.fr

Radiobellissima

Sure you can and it works fine ... :cool:

[attachment deleted by admin]

nemoradio

Thanks Radiobellissima ! In "load from category" 2 tracks, do you have one or more which have the jingle status ?
www.nemoradio.fr

Radiobellissima

Translated your last speech I can not understand it if you can help that you see in this picture and so composed:

1 advertising spot
2 pre promo spot
3 station id jingle