• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Need Online Request / Auto Refresh, on by default.

Started by peejaygee, November 07, 2016, 06:48:50 PM

peejaygee

Hey All,

Looking for a way to make sure 'Auto Refresh' on the Online Requests is on by default, it seems that ever-time I start RadioDJ it's turned off.

I've looked in the settings, I've even tried looking in/setting up an event. Either I'm looking in the wrong place, or it's not possible?

Can anybody help me please?
Don't jump, if you do, you'll only fall and hurt yourself.

Capt_Fuzzy

I'm assuming you mean the Auto Refresh in the RadioDJ Online Requests interface...

That normally starts 'off' by default, I don't know if there's a way to "lock" it 'on' by default.
Steve 'Capt Fuzzy' Wade
Proud & Satisfied "Long-term" RadioDJ User
(Currently making the transition to v2)

WVRR - Ridgerunners Radio
The best mix of your favorites!

peejaygee

Quote from: Capt_Fuzzy on November 07, 2016, 09:20:36 PM
I'm assuming you mean the Auto Refresh in the RadioDJ Online Requests interface...

That normally starts 'off' by default, I don't know if there's a way to "lock" it 'on' by default.

Yeah, that is the thing I'm talking about, I restart my machine it's running on every couple of weeks automatically, and would be nice to have it turn back on by default.
Don't jump, if you do, you'll only fall and hurt yourself.

Hidyman

Did you ever find a way to do this?
I'm trying to make sure that it will (re)start automatically in case of power failure.

Jhonny

Quote from: peejaygee on November 07, 2016, 06:48:50 PM
Hey All,

Looking for a way to make sure 'Auto Refresh' on the Online Requests is on by default, it seems that ever-time I start RadioDJ it's turned off.

I've looked in the settings, I've even tried looking in/setting up an event. Either I'm looking in the wrong place, or it's not possible?

Can anybody help me please?
Marius is working on that.
R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English