• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v2.0.0.1 Released

Started by Marius, January 12, 2018, 07:10:47 PM

Marius

CHANGES LIST:
- Implemented recording function (based on lame.exe) [NEW];
- Implemented auto scroll on playlist builder drag & drop [NEW];
- Implemented auto scroll on main playlist drag & drop [NEW];
- Fixed button buttons instant update on color change.
- Implemented recursive folder scan for Sync Folders plugin [NEW];
- Implemented toggle between 5.1 and stereo style vu meters (click on them to toggle) [NEW];
- Fixed Smart Timing events;
- Fixed rotation queries which added tracks with sweeper everytime;
- Other small bugs...

VirusTotal Report. As you may see, this time no virus alert, just one score alert. Score is calculated by the usage spreading, so nothing to worry about.

From this version the program will be released with an installer, it's a bit more work for me, but it will be easier for the users to update the program because the installer is set to not overwrite any XML setting files. Also when uninstalling XML files, logs, reports and backups will NOT be deleted.
The installer will ask for the destination folder, so it's easy to install on any desired path.

HOWEVER, this will update only the standard structure, if you moved some plugins from the "Disabled Plugins" folder to the Plugins folder, they will not be updated, so be sure to replace them with the new ones after the installation over the old version.

The database is the same as v2, so no changes required for the v2 users.

PS: In "RadioDJv2\Disabled Plugins\Plugin Rest Server" there is a basic http://android application which allows a few remote control options.
The application was made with MIT App Inventor.

NOTE: Before doing anything in the program after installing, please go to settings and set EACH sound card, otherwise the program will not work and it will unable to import files.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

OnePlayRadio

Thank you Marius! we'll try it this weekend, but apparently the new enhancements will help a lot!  :ok: :ok:
One Play Radio
http://www.oneplayradio.com
Tw: @oneplayradio
Fb: oneplayfm
-- La Evolución de la Revolución --

Eddy73

Can not open V2.1 Windows Defender SmartScreen and VIRUS (Avast)

Met Windows Defender SmartScreen is voorkomen dat een onbekende app is gestart. Het uitvoeren van deze app kan een risico voor uw pc vormen.
With Windows Defender SmartScreen you have prevented an unknown app from starting. Running this app can pose a risk to your PC.

App:
SetupRadioDJ2001 (20180112).exe
Uitgever: 
Onbekende uitgever

Vanlen

Thanks Marius for a very quick update
As always appreciate what you do. :cool:

Cheers
Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

Marius

It's a false positive. Avast created a lot of problems for years, if you search the forum you will see.
I posted the virustotal report in the first post.
Before releasing i also scanned with Kaspersky 18.0.0.405 with updated definitions and with Windows defender. None reported any issue.

PS: Searching by your message, i got here: https://www.itsupportguides.com/knowledge-base/windows-10/windows-defender-smartscreen-prevented-an-unrecognized-app-error/
If you read that you will see that (quote) "Each time an application is ran Windows 10 will check if it is a "good" application against their catalog of applications." so if it's not a popular application will display a message.

Quote from: Eddy73 on January 12, 2018, 10:45:00 PM
Can not open V2.1 Windows Defender SmartScreen and VIRUS (Avast)

Met Windows Defender SmartScreen is voorkomen dat een onbekende app is gestart. Het uitvoeren van deze app kan een risico voor uw pc vormen.

App:
SetupRadioDJ2001 (20180112).exe
Uitgever: 
Onbekende uitgever
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

TheNerd

BOOM!!!  :cool:

NOW we're cookin' with GAS!!!! LOVE IT!! 8)

Frank Zanders

adrinto

Thanks Marius
Well, there is always your relentless work
:cool: :cool:

OnePlayRadio

Marius,

Thank you very much for the new recording function! is very useful! but is it possible to select the recording kbps and additionally activate/deactivate via events?

Thank you!!
One Play Radio
http://www.oneplayradio.com
Tw: @oneplayradio
Fb: oneplayfm
-- La Evolución de la Revolución --

Rob Ashcroft

Quote from: Marius on January 12, 2018, 07:10:47 PM
From this version the program will be released with an installer, it's a bit more work for me, but it will be easier for the users to update the program
Worked at treat! Thanks Marius
http://radiokps.nz

Marius

Quote from: OnePlayRadio on January 13, 2018, 03:07:12 AM
Marius,

Thank you very much for the new recording function! is very useful! but is it possible to select the recording kbps and additionally activate/deactivate via events?

Thank you!!

I implemented the functions of the old recording plugin which was so praised around, so no, you can't select the bitrate. For recording events, try to download the installer again because i updated it.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

eLseven

thanks for update Marius,

please check color editor for subcategory and album

rss2013

:ok: :ok: Thanks Marius for Update Recorder, etc., RadioDJ Streamer returns to v2 ? :cool: :cool:

bazclack

Witney Radio 99.9FM, 105.3FM & 107.4FM & online @ www.witney.radio