• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v2.0.1.6 Beta Released!

Started by Marius, June 13, 2019, 09:44:34 AM

DJ Garybaldy

Well the testing this past few days appears to be going swimmingly well since I ran the associated artists feature I haven't had any songs/artists repeating like I had been seeing with previous beta versions...

It'll be tested on a different PC this weekend to see if the same still applies. But I can't see anything that would stop me in my tracks.
Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

andrei1412

Quote from: DJ Garybaldy on July 05, 2019, 03:37:09 PM
Well the testing this past few days appears to be going swimmingly well since I ran the associated artists feature I haven't had any songs/artists repeating like I had been seeing with previous beta versions...

It'll be tested on a different PC this weekend to see if the same still applies. But I can't see anything that would stop me in my tracks.

What about two songs in a row from the same artists
e.g.: X feat. Y - Song A then Y feat. Z - Song B etc.

Anton

Hi guys,

I need some help I have recently update radiodj to our new machine so far it's been working great only one problem I'm having with it, whenever five or six songs play I will have a jingle or a sweeper And it shows up on my website. I have all jingles sweepers disable on RadioDJ.  is there a way I can fix this problem

Marius

How do you display the items on your site? What script are you using?
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Anton

I'm using text document and Watch File to send  song titles an album to my website. That is how I have been using it for years with radiodj

Jhonny

clean the lines in stream titles, don't forget to save.so blank lines are zent to the text file.
R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

Anton

Quote from: Jhonny on July 06, 2019, 10:08:52 PM
clean the lines in stream titles, don't forget to save.so blank lines are zent to the text file.
I do not  understand how to clean the lines in the stream titles.  Is there a way you can show me how to do that

PROducer

Jhonny means to change what RadioDJ outputs.  You need to go into the options (wrench/spanner) and select Options > Stream Titles Tab.

You can erase what is output for each track type there. Be sure to hit the save button after each change.

I have found though that this method only works until RadioDJ is re-started (at least in 2.0.0.3, maybe it's been since fixed?) and then you will need to do the whole process all over again.  Instead I change the field outputted to something I know is unused & blank.  (I use the $Original_Artist$ field.)

Anton

Quote from: PROducer on July 06, 2019, 11:31:36 PM
Jhonny means to change what RadioDJ outputs.  You need to go into the options (wrench/spanner) and select Options > Stream Titles Tab.

You can erase what is output for each track type there. Be sure to hit the save button after each change.

I have found though that this method only works until RadioDJ is re-started (at least in 2.0.0.3, maybe it's been since fixed?) and then you will need to do the whole process all over again.  Instead I change the field outputted to something I know is unused & blank.  (I use the $Original_Artist$ field.)
Thank you it's working great!!!

Chip Douglas Mosley

I think you can also accomplish what you want to do by going to Configuration/Plug-Ins, click on the Now Playing Info plug-in, then go to filters. There's a list of categories to display. Just uncheck the ones you don't want. I leave mine set to show music and commercials and everything else is unchecked.

Hope it works for you!
Chip Douglas Mosley
Jukebox 92.7 WEPQ
www.jukebox927.com
jukebox927@yahoo,com
Radio DJ user since 2016, Live365 since 2019
Upgraded to v2.0.4.5 on January 25, 2024

Jhonny

Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

Anton

Hi Jhonny
I had it set up like that before in the filter setting and it did not work for me

Chip Douglas Mosley

One nagging little problem with v2.0.1.6. The name of the Notes plug-in doesn't show up when I load it in. All it shows is a green dot. Not a real concern, but I'd like to see it fixed by the release of v3! :hihi:
Chip Douglas Mosley
Jukebox 92.7 WEPQ
www.jukebox927.com
jukebox927@yahoo,com
Radio DJ user since 2016, Live365 since 2019
Upgraded to v2.0.4.5 on January 25, 2024

Marius

Chip, are you using the latest translation files? There were a lot of changes in those files.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Jhonny

"Completed implementing translation files for Notes plugin controls;"
With translation found nowhere Note.