• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v2.0.3.0 Beta Released!

Started by Marius, June 01, 2021, 10:46:17 AM

Marius

The latest beta is available to download!
It uses the same database schema as the previous beta release, so to update it, just replace the files with the new ones.

I strongly recommend to test the version first and if everything is fine, just then to think to put it in production environment.

PS: Some antivirus may continue to alert you, but it's a false positive. Sorry for that.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Vanlen

OH Happy Days!!!!!  :cool:

Thanks Marius downloading and will give it a run.

Cheers

Changes Below:

CHANGES LIST:
- "Now Playing Info" plugin was renamed to "Metadata Export" plugin to avoid confusions [NEW];
- Fixed bug in "Metadata Export" plugin where UTF-8 encoding was using BOM by default [FIXED];
- Files played thru auxiliary players and instant players are now available in reports [NEW];
- All automatically played sweepers and voicetracks are logged into history database table [NEW];
- Stop events button can be disabled [PRO ONLY];
- Stop events button now blinks red when active to warn the operator that events will not be fired [NEW];
- In playlist builder the delete key can be used to delete tracks [NEW];
- Improved searching speed;
- Fixed bug which prevented starting next track when after playing an internet stream with a set duration when using a playlist [FIXED];
- Fixed event bug which sometimes prevented to run SQL files [FIXED];
- Minor UI improvements;
- Updated translation files;
- Added track ID to track details window [NEW];
- Fixed voiceover bug which delayed the start on intro for tracks that had the start cue point further than the zero position [FIXED];
- Improved sweeper timing [-];
- Improved TTS plugin code [-];
- Fixed Options window apply/close button bug [FIXED];
- Fixed user permissions bug which permitted users to access track edit from tracks manager;
- Updated program to latest version of bass sound engine;
- Fixed bug which removed internet stream track types from main plalist on double click [FIXED];
- Fixed REST plugin "LoadTrackToTop" bug [FIXED];
- Changed "Cart Players" references to "Instant Players";
- Fixed Color Editor "Save" tooltip name;
- Fixed "Track Rotation" references for consistency ;
- Changed "Sound Card" labels to "Sound Device";
- Minor bug fixes reported on forums;
Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

DJ Garybaldy

YAY!!! I guess I better get testing....

First thing I've noticed is the Installer stays in the taskbar after the install completes. I had to use task manager to shut it down.

Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

Vanlen

Installer loaded fine here @DJ Garybaldy.  Just the Windows Red Screen warning thingy.

Did a Fresh DB and Install. Loaded about 3 thousand songs and will let it perform for a day or two.
So far out of the Box it's playing all events, Jingles and tracks in rotation as set up.

Love the Flashing Events Feature when Disabled  :cool:

tnx Marius.
www.forestgreenradio.ca

FL Coast

So far, everything loaded fine, imported current database, and is up and testing.  No issues with the installer.

It's no BIG Deal, but not too excited about the Flashing Events Feature.  Would prefer it to be just solid red when disabled, but that's just me.  Better than it was.  Definitely gets your attention.   :D

The only thing I have noticed so far is the same issue I reported in version 2.0.1.6 and 2.0.2.0 https://www.radiodj.ro/community/index.php?topic=13818.msg77291#msg77291, still can not Reset Play Count For The Selected Subcategory in the Tracks Manager!   :(
:)    Play the Music and Have Fun!    :ok:
==================================
Fun In The Sun,  From the Florida Coast
"It is what we learn after we think we know it all, that counts."
John Wooden 1910 - 2010

DJ Garybaldy

Quote- Updated program to latest version of bass sound engine;

If I wasn't hearing it through my ears I wouldn't have believed it  :hihi:

The sound is absolutely amazing... Top Marks Marius!

P.S: You say hide the stop events button is (Pro Only)

When is the Pro version likely to be available?
Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

Music Box

I just installed the new version with about 1000 tracks + jingles. I noticed that next to the cover image there is a number 1. What is it?

Vanlen

@Music Box  Nice Catch.  Didn't notice, but hovering over it revealed "OutPut Device" 

Maybe things to come Marius?
www.forestgreenradio.ca

Music Box

I noticed that in version 2.0.3.0 the STOP EVENTS button does not work. It remains completely gray has no effect.   :( :(

Anderson Clayton

Quote from: Music Box on June 01, 2021, 07:18:46 PM
I noticed that in version 2.0.3.0 the STOP EVENTS button does not work. It remains completely gray has no effect.   :( :(

shortcuts f5

Music Box

What is your f5 assigned to? I have tried all the keys on the keyboard but nothing happens.   :( :(

Anderson Clayton

shortcuts tooglepause events F5

Marius

Sorry, noted and fix coming soon.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Derek

Thanks so much Marius! Always very grateful for the work you put into designing and improving RadioDJ.

I look forward to testing later after work  :)

PhilC

Hi Marius , Can the Stop Events Button have the option to be moved off  (or hidden)the main screen? We have presenters that accidentally  (allegedly) enable this and pre recorded shows are  not being played on air

I think this was asked some time ago ...  Great new version .. Keep up the great work :)