• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v2.0.3.4 Beta Released!

Started by Marius, December 11, 2021, 06:28:57 PM

Chip Douglas Mosley

Hi!

I installed v2.0.3.4 as soon as I got it and put it on line within 30 minutes. It's running flawlessly!

I noticed a new function in the options to TITLE WHEN NOTHING IS PLAYING. It's greyed out and I can't access it, so I'm assuming this is a function you will be introducing in later versions. Right?

Marius, you're amazing! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Chip
Jukebox 92.7 WEPQ Internet Oldies Radio
Chip Douglas Mosley
Jukebox 92.7 WEPQ
www.jukebox927.com
jukebox927@yahoo,com
Radio DJ user since 2016, Live365 since 2019
Upgraded to v2.0.4.5 on January 25, 2024

DJ Garybaldy

Yep it seems to be stable, Even with it running the old database mines been up for 2 days now and while I've listened to the output its been flawless.
Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

Vanlen

Agree!

It's been 24 hours thus far and  RadioDJ Beta 2.0.3.4. is just humming along. 

Clean Install on Win10 64bit and the audio rebuilt from the ground up and the best part I'm using latest Version of MariaDB 10.6.5 (Stable) without a hitch.  Everything just seems smoother and more robust.   
A Work of Art Marius :ok:
Thank you!
Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

Brodephat

It's running fine. I did a fresh install but imported old database from v2.0.2.0. Would get this log entry:

The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)

But it runs fine
"Think Outside The Box And Make Something Truly Wonderful Happen"

Youtube Channel: https://bit.ly/3fGBsKJ

My RadioDJ Stations:
NiaRadioNetwork.com
RealPeopleTalkRadio.com
TheTriadComeUp.com

Radio Imaging & Tools:
CarterScripts.com

Free RDJ Videos:
HowToUseRadioDJ.com

Derek

One 'problem' I found by accident just when I happened to look at the Windows event log was error: "Database Insert Error: Datetime function: datetime field overflow (TRUNCATE `queuelist`;" followed by items loaded from the event/rotation also listed, which only seems to happen when starting to play an internet stream and any subsequent items loaded into the playlist also get listed within the error until an event is triggered without a stream playing.

The internet stream duration is listed as 0 (as seen when a backup stream feed is in the playlist and gets logged within the items in the error report - the original internet stream does not form part of the error report, just subsequent items in the playlist queue) and my best guess is that this stated 0 duration of the stream is what causes the error in the log, although it is a guess as I know next to nothing about SQL queries etc. Also, with 2.0.3.4 so far there is no other error reported at all, apart from when playing a live stream in an event, all other events and output are without errors. Using v2.0.3.4. has even got rid of the BASS_ERROR_ALREADY error report that used to get logged every time when starting v2.0.2.0

The error does not show itself in practice as everything loads and plays fine, including the stream, it's just that it's logged as an error.

There have been no actual stream errors yet to test if play continues with the next item. * Update - Playout still stops with dead air in automation mode if a stream fails, like recent previous versions and no error for this in the log *

The error in the log could also be caused by the fact as previously mentioned, I'm experimenting with using the 2.0.2.0-2.0.3.1 database but there are no other errors generated and nothing wrong with the playout even with the error reported. I had tried deleting the item and event and re-importing the stream and rebuilding the event but it still reports during the shows that are live streams. So, no problem with actual playout but it would be interesting to know if others get this error reported or not when playing internet streams, especially if using a new build database.  :)

Jhonny

Found in the win log.repeated error message.

Google translation from dutch =
ERROR: System.IO.FileLoadException: Unable to load file or assembly Bass.Net, Version=2.4.13.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b7566c273e6ef480, or one of its dependencies. The manifest definition of the found assembly does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
Filename: Bass.Net, Version=2.4.13.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b7566c273e6ef480
   at Plugin_TTS.UcTTS.‍​​‍‎‌‍‏‌‌‎‍‌‎​‎‎‏‍()
   at rdjInterface.TrackPlayer.TickEventHandler.Invoke()
   at rdjInterface.TrackPlayer.‍‏‏‏‎‍‍‎‎‌‎​‏(Object , ProgressChangedEventArgs )
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnProgressChanged(ProgressChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.ProgressReporter(Object arg)

WRSCH: Assembly binding registration is disabled.
To log assembly binding errors, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is a performance penalty associated with the registration of assembly binding errors.
To disable this feature, delete the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnProgressChanged(ProgressChangedEventArgs e)
Google translation.
ERROR: System.IO.FileLoadException: Unable to load file or assembly Bass.Net, Version=2.4.13.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b7566c273e6ef480, or one of its dependencies. The manifest definition of the found assembly does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
Filename: Bass.Net, Version=2.4.13.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b7566c273e6ef480

WRSCH: Assembly binding registration is disabled.
To log assembly binding errors, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is a performance penalty associated with the registration of assembly binding errors.
To disable this feature, delete the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

spons

Updated from 2.0.3.1 to 2.0.3.4 - did a fresh install and imported the saved database from 2.0.3.1 = no problems whatsoever. Great!  The bugs in 3.1 I encountered  are gone (like the playlist halt at the file I just edited cue, or details from). I hope this version will make it to definitive release.

==> two days later: oops, RDJ 2.0.3.4 halted again after a quick CUE edit of a title that was 2 plays ahead in the list...
=========================================
www.hitsyndicaat.nl || Proud RadioDJ User since 2013

Brodephat

Okay day 3, saw these in the log but everything is still running fine.

Win7 Pro 64Bit - 16GB Ram = Fresh install but imported DB from v2.0.2.0 - Using > Online Request, Notes, Manual Events, TTS, CSV Exporter, MIDI Controller, Say Time, Teaser and Web Browser plugins.

13 Dec 2021 19:02:41
The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)

14 Dec 2021 16:11:08
Reading from the stream has failed.   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.LoadPacket()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.ReadOk(Boolean read)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.SetDatabase(String dbName)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.SetDatabase(String dbName)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.ChangeDatabase(String databaseName)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
   at rdjInterface.MysqlClass.MysqlQuery(String sql, DataSet& ds)
   at u@O}CyS(Z%OfC5CtlHPtZ4\,\\$.MysqlQuery(String query, DataSet& ds)
   at Plugin_Requests.UC_Requests.?????????????????????????????????????????()
   at Plugin_Requests.UC_Requests.?????????????????????????????????????????(Object , EventArgs )
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

15 Dec 2021 14:14:39
A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)
   at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)

"Think Outside The Box And Make Something Truly Wonderful Happen"

Youtube Channel: https://bit.ly/3fGBsKJ

My RadioDJ Stations:
NiaRadioNetwork.com
RealPeopleTalkRadio.com
TheTriadComeUp.com

Radio Imaging & Tools:
CarterScripts.com

Free RDJ Videos:
HowToUseRadioDJ.com

adrinto

Hi
this version 2.0.3.4 clean installation and imported the database many audios do not work because they have another name and so Radio dj does not recognize them.
so I imported the database from version 2.0.3.1 that in this version everything works fine.
I ask:
why are the audio files renamed or with another name?

mdj

I'm not able to add sweepers or VT's to items in the playlist builder.

If I create it in the queue list and then save it as a playlist, then open it in the playlist builder I can see them in there.

Mike.

Vanlen

3 days and all is well on this end for RadioDJ 2.0.3.4 Beta
Win10/64 - MariaDB Latest Stable 10.6.5 
Rebuilt from Clean Install

Operations successful in Windows Event Viewer lists with no errors :ok:

Events loading (Default Category Manual Events) to test changing over Station Events to  to my Custom Christmas Mode event categories for running only Christmas Features, Jingles, Christmas Rotations and Special Clips and Xmas Promos and back to normal Station Imaging mode 6 hours later went without a hitch and awesome. :ok:

What a Treat!

Marius ROCKS
Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

Andrew

Hello,
6 days since this version is up and running and works without any issues. But still it seems that the output sound doesnt have the same quality as in 2.0.0.6, for ex.
Does this version have the bass sound engine on 16 bit, or 24?

Ps: i am refering on the clean sound source, i am not using audio proccessing plugin from Radio Dj. I use a third party software for proccessing.

DJ Garybaldy

Yes I've also had a weeks uptime. On both instances new and old databases.

I haven't seen anything to cause concern in Error reporting.

It sounds amazing its fast and sleek compared to other versions I think you may have an RC here Marius...

love to see what others report.  :bash:

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

DJ Garybaldy

Update regarding the plugins recreating themselves its now stopped doing it BUT the plugins still appear to be in the RadioDJ interface

This is confusing the .dll and .xml plugin files are gone for instant players and Aux players  files are deleted yet the plugins are still there this gets more bizarre

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/a/AVvXsEggqutM1yOeqWodU3o0KpkDu84J-sbYkqpD5ufUgSJreh4Fs4cIFPUYPMotaLI62guKByklIk2HJqjiUbgxxmwnqXoXA3zxJ7T3Bs00JIKNqQDKvrWEF7yd-Nu1nVv5fS4-tZsuSpIK8MdRmY7sFDf4pwMDfU2sxWBfKEMyJTJxB2zWzFvSN1nvXHxBqA=s1920

Music Box

Hi, I'm testing version 2.0.3.4, I notice that using the database I use regularly with version 2.0.3.1 does not recognise the exact points of ''start next'' and ''outro''.  I have about 3000 files edited and I don't want to start all over again. Has anyone had the same problem? How did you solve it?
Thanks