• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v2.0.3.5 Beta Released!

Started by Marius, February 11, 2022, 10:31:44 PM

Vanlen

@FL Coast

My bad (10).6.5 Version of MariaDB   Sorry for the Confusion.
Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

DJ Garybaldy

Running 2 instances one with the 2034 database and one with my old 2020 database

BOTH instances have behaved themselves and there are NO errors using the Old database with 2.0.3.5

I haven't upgraded MariaDB to 10.6 quite yet, I'm still on 10.5.8 I'm scared of doing the upgrade because last time I tried 10.6.5 I had a few issues.

If it ain't broken don't fix it, I think we could well be on the way to an RC?
Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

Paul E

ERROR REPORT (shown below)

Win 10 MariaDb versions 10.6.5 and 10.5.8

If a stream is playing and the playlist is empty then all is fine. But when another track is added to the playlist the following error occurs. Stream carries on playing but the error message displays and repeats every few seconds until we move on to the next track.

Also editing an internet stream track does not work. The edits are ignored.

Excellent release btw.

16 Feb 2022 09:10:44
Value to add was out of range.
Parameter name: value   at System.DateTime.Add(Double value, Int32 scale)
   at Plugin_Playlist.ControlCarts.‎‫‌‭‎‭‌‪‌‌‌‭‌‪‮‏‮‌‎‪‮‮‬‪‎‍‮(Double )
   at Plugin_Playlist.ControlCarts.‭‌‬‮‭‫‭‪‍‏‫‏‭‍‭​‪‮‬‏‌‎‪‌‭‭‮(Object , EventArgs )
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Marius

Thanks Paul, i will look into it.
The newly created folder is not a bug, but i forgot to change the default path for the recordings, so if it will not find that path, it will create it. Not a big deal, just set it in rdj settings to the desired path.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Music Box

Hi, I've noticed that in all beta versions I can't find the Gamepad plugins in the Disable Plugins folder, is this a choice or an oversight?

qcindie

Just updated from 2.0.3.1 and there's a bug in the metadata export. If you use $artist_enc or $title_enc, it'll appear like this:

Hozier - Take%20Me%20to%20Church

Changing it back to just $artist and $title fixes it.

Derek

Quote from: DJ Garybaldy on February 12, 2022, 02:27:23 PM
The bug where it wouldn't progress onto the next track if you had edited a track in the queue seems to be fixed TY Marius  :bash:
It still happens on mine if you don't click save and just close after going into the file, but I'm still on MariaDB 10.4 on the main pc (if that makes a difference) as that version seems to work great for us at the moment.

I know minor bug fixes are stated, but I haven't noticed any difference in the behaviour from 2.0.3.4, still the same errors previously reported with playlist population when a stream is playing (no problem with actual playlist population or playout, just that errors are logged) and still rotation changes when going into track rorations and not saving, without displaying the new rotation on the playout screen.

However, I don't know if it's just me thinking it, but with this version, it does seem to sound even better!

Andrew

Quote from: Derek on February 18, 2022, 08:56:59 AM
and still rotation changes when going into track rorations and not saving, without displaying the new rotation on the playout screen.

I can also confirm this one, and it could be really misleading

Jasva

Quote from: qcindie on February 17, 2022, 04:27:01 AM
Just updated from 2.0.3.1 and there's a bug in the metadata export. If you use $artist_enc or $title_enc, it'll appear like this:

Hozier - Take%20Me%20to%20Church

Changing it back to just $artist and $title fixes it.

I noticed other problems with MetaData:
if you set "$station_name$ - $station_slogan$" as the title of the stream, the output will also show "$station_name$ -$ station_slogan$" instead of the actual artist and track title.
There are also problems with scheduled operations. For example, if you use a forced track title, it will not be applied.

DJ Garybaldy

Two copies running for 7 days with Nothing in the error logs to spoil the party

Apart from bugs already mentioned I can't see anything that needs fixing.  Nice Job Marius.

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

arthurk

Quote from: Paul E on February 16, 2022, 10:27:47 AM
ERROR REPORT (shown below)

Win 10 MariaDb versions 10.6.5 and 10.5.8

If a stream is playing and the playlist is empty then all is fine. But when another track is added to the playlist the following error occurs. Stream carries on playing but the error message displays and repeats every few seconds until we move on to the next track.

Also editing an internet stream track does not work. The edits are ignored.

Excellent release btw.

16 Feb 2022 09:10:44
Value to add was out of range.
Parameter name: value   at System.DateTime.Add(Double value, Int32 scale)
   at Plugin_Playlist.ControlCarts.‎‫‌‭‎‭‌‪‌‌‌‭‌‪‮‏‮‌‎‪‮‮‬‪‎‍‮(Double )
   at Plugin_Playlist.ControlCarts.‭‌‬‮‭‫‭‪‍‏‫‏‭‍‭​‪‮‬‏‌‎‪‌‭‭‮(Object , EventArgs )
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

:( :( Same thing over here.
Just like to know what is the solution.
I found this topic just now, had already start a topic in the Dutch forum.

https://www.radiodj.ro/community/index.php?topic=16005.0

Arthur

Ronald

Hello,

I miss in the OPTIONS under GENERAL the possibility to make the selection STORE SETTINGS IN DATABASE :-\

Regards
Ronald

DJ Garybaldy

I'm not sure but I think RadioDJ stores the settings in the DB by default now... I could be totally wrong.

Calypso

Quote from: DJ Garybaldy on February 24, 2022, 06:02:36 PM
I'm not sure but I think RadioDJ stores the settings in the DB by default now... I could be totally wrong.

If that's the case (I don't use a 2.0.3.1+ version at this moment) that'd be a big no-no for me because I use RDJ with a central database deliberate different settings on the client machines.

Ronald

Okay, can anyone confirm this?

Quote from: Calypso on February 24, 2022, 09:41:05 PM
If that's the case (I don't use a 2.0.3.1+ version at this moment) that'd be a big no-no for me because I use RDJ with a central database deliberate different settings on the client machines.