• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v2.0.3.6 Beta Released!

Started by Marius, March 13, 2022, 05:48:38 PM

Marius

CHANGES LIST:

- Fixed radio stream playback exception;
- Fixed reporting utility bug which prevented generating reports;
- Modified rotations window to avoid changing the current rotation in RadioDJ;

The database is the same as in 2.0.3.5, so no changes are required if updating from that version.
This version (as 2.0.3.5) is not compatible with older files with previous versions, so please don't add older plugins as it will result in unexpected behavior and errors.

Thank you!

PS: In case that you are not using v2.0.3.5, please do a clean install, as the database is not compatible with older versions. This also applies to restoring older backups!
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

DJ Garybaldy

Thanks Marius Will test it tomorrow. My brain isn't in the right frame today
Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

Vanlen

Great News Marius and Thank you.  :cool:
I actually love installing RadioDJ Betas  especially this one from scratch.
Call me crazy ;)

Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

woody54

Marius if it tries to connect to a stream that's not running Radiodj 2.0.3.6 still locks up  :(

Andrew

Hello!
It seems that the problem with the rotation windows still persists

Derek

Derek

Quote from: Andrew on March 13, 2022, 06:50:11 PM
It seems that the problem with the rotation windows still persists
Yes, Unfortunately I've found that too. Even using a clean install test, creating two rotations (the Default one selecting from Heavy Rotation and one called Oldies, just to test).

If you have the 'Default' one selecting heavy rotation tracks active, then look at the oldies rotations in Track Rotations but exit without clicking save, Default still correctly shows as the current tracks rotation on the main playout but tracks from oldies start to populate the playlist area as others are played (or if you click Clear Playlist).

Marius

Quote from: Derek on March 13, 2022, 10:40:28 PM
Yes, Unfortunately I've found that too. Even using a clean install test, creating two rotations (the Default one selecting from Heavy Rotation and one called Oldies, just to test).

If you have the 'Default' one selecting heavy rotation tracks active, then look at the oldies rotations in Track Rotations but exit without clicking save, Default still correctly shows as the current tracks rotation on the main playout but tracks from oldies start to populate the playlist area as others are played (or if you click Clear Playlist).

Oh, i understand the problem now. Checking right now.
//Update: you are right, i thought that the problem is a different one. Fixing right now.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

DJ Garybaldy

I've been testing since I woke up this morning and so far so good. Nothing in error logs, Its working well with my 2035 rebuilt library.

I cannot see anything spoiling the party on my end.
Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

adrinto

Hi
the same problem continues, certain audios are modified in the name and some categories also appear symbols instead of those letters, for example and so the Radio Dj does not recognize them
How to solve this problem .
friend Marius any way to solve this problem.
and I ask to find a way for me to be able to restore from a backup of version 2.3.1 that works fine
Some way ?
Thanks

stevewa

view your sql export file, and compare to your audio files filename.
if the sql export does not show the correct character (not the same as the filename), then there is a problem with your sql export process.

I asked another user to show screen captures of this info, but ...

adrinto

Quote from: stevewa on March 14, 2022, 06:29:08 PM
view your sql export file, and compare to your audio files filename.
if the sql export does not show the correct character (not the same as the filename), then there is a problem with your sql export process.

I asked another user to show screen captures of this info, but ...

Hello are you referring to me?

Vanlen

@adrinto
Might be your 2.0.3.1 Beta DB Restore attempt?

@Marius says at the top of this thread

QuotePS: In case that you are not using v2.0.3.5, please do a clean install, as the database is not compatible with older versions.  >>>>>>This also applies to restoring older backups!<<<<<
Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

adrinto

Quote from: Vanlen on March 14, 2022, 07:36:13 PM
@adrinto
Might be your 2.0.3.1 Beta DB Restore attempt?

@Marius says at the top of this thread

Hello from version 2.3.1 I went to version 2.3.4 gives this error
I continued and installed 2.3.5 it continued to give this error and on 2.3.6 the error continues
so I appeal to Marius to find a way to make 2.3.6 work with the 2.3.1 backup directly.

Otherwise I will have to program the radio again which would take a lot of time and requires another machine to do this clean installation

stevewa

Quote from: adrinto on March 14, 2022, 06:46:31 PM
Hello are you referring to me?
I was writing to you, asking you to show us screen captures of your sql export file, specifically the path value of the audio files, and the audio filenames.