• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v2.0.3.8 Available for download!

Started by Marius, September 04, 2022, 04:16:10 PM

Derek

Quote from: DJ Garybaldy on September 05, 2022, 03:50:10 PM
I'd love to be able to use my 2037 database with it are you working on an update script?
Hi Gary, is there not a 2.0.3.7 to 2.0.3.8 update file in the setup utility? I ran that update file last night

DJ Garybaldy

I don't know why I didn't look there earlier... DOH! Thanx Derek

Not with it today I've had a flood to deal with. Woke up to water streaming in from the flat upstairs >:D 10 hours later the drips have stopped. A monitor may be toast.
Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

Vanlen

Thanks for the heads up @Marius

Everything else in RadioDJ2038Free Reports, Rotations, Manual Events triggered by tracks etc is working just great thus far!
Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

dublin dance

I installed this yesterday and have re-installed this a couple of times since yet i am still getting the following error.

Column 'bs1770' does not belong to table Table.   at System.Data.DataRow.GetDataColumn(String columnName)
   at System.Data.DataRow.get_Item(String columnName)
   at rdjInterface.Tracks.LoadTrackInfo(Int32 trackID, Boolean OnlyEnabled, Boolean RefreshInfo)
   at rdjInterface.TrackPlayer.LoadInfo(Int32 trackID, Boolean OnlyEnabled, Boolean RefreshInfo)
   at rdjInterface.Playlist.AutoDJClass.GeneratePlaylist(Int32 RotationID, Int32 ItemsCount, Double duration)
   at %dWiIHXt^cI%@;ZG8Z-3?kY\&.‫‮‮‬‌‪‫‏‪‮‎‮‎‫‎‭​‪‬​‪‪‏‫‭‎‮.‎‏‍‫‪‫‮‮‏‮‫‭‫‮‌‭‮‏‫​‫‏‪‍‮()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.InnerInvoke()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at %dWiIHXt^cI%@;ZG8Z-3?kY\&.kY``u7\]{p_|L\,)P^F6sM$SXe%.MoveNext()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuild
erCore.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_0(Object state)

I loaded up my back up from the last release, i tried the upgrade script as well as i think my database may be still on the 2.0.0.6 structure as that is what is mentioned in the database settings xml.
I got errors when upgrading the database also, apparently it can't write to 2.3.3.6 as the directory doesn't exist whatever that means.

Thanks.

PhilC

All good now ! I downloaded Garys mediafire file and all is well now  8)

Quote from: PhilC on September 05, 2022, 09:16:15 AM
The main playlist . I have tried on 2 different PC`s .. Same problem  :bash:

DJ Garybaldy

Quote from: dublin dance on September 05, 2022, 10:56:51 PM
I installed this yesterday and have re-installed this a couple of times since yet i am still getting the following error.

Column 'bs1770' does not belong to table Table.   at System.Data.DataRow.GetDataColumn(String columnName)
   at System.Data.DataRow.get_Item(String columnName)
   at rdjInterface.Tracks.LoadTrackInfo(Int32 trackID, Boolean OnlyEnabled, Boolean RefreshInfo)
   at rdjInterface.TrackPlayer.LoadInfo(Int32 trackID, Boolean OnlyEnabled, Boolean RefreshInfo)
   at rdjInterface.Playlist.AutoDJClass.GeneratePlaylist(Int32 RotationID, Int32 ItemsCount, Double duration)
   at %dWiIHXt^cI%@;ZG8Z-3?kY\&.‫‮‮‬‌‪‫‏‪‮‎‮‎‫‎‭​‪‬​‪‪‏‫‭‎‮.‎‏‍‫‪‫‮‮‏‮‫‭‫‮‌‭‮‏‫​‫‏‪‍‮()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.InnerInvoke()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at %dWiIHXt^cI%@;ZG8Z-3?kY\&.kY``u7\]{p_|L\,)P^F6sM$SXe%.MoveNext()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuild
erCore.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_0(Object state)

I loaded up my back up from the last release, i tried the upgrade script as well as i think my database may be still on the 2.0.0.6 structure as that is what is mentioned in the database settings xml.
I got errors when upgrading the database also, apparently it can't write to 2.3.3.6 as the directory doesn't exist whatever that means.

Thanks.

Run the SQL Update file using database setup there are two option 2006>2038 or 2037>2038 select the appropriate option and your database should be updated (Its where I went wrong at first)
Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

dublin dance

Quote from: DJ Garybaldy on September 06, 2022, 10:22:06 AM
Run the SQL Update file using database setup there are two option 2006>2038 or 2037>2038 select the appropriate option and your database should be updated (Its where I went wrong at first)

Thanks i did that already as well. I reinstalled 2.0.3.7 in another folder and did the update, got the error but the software is working and all my tracks are showing ETC.
i did a backup and then installed it in the new beta but i still get the error yet the tracks aren't loading.
I will keep trying anyway as i might be missing something obvious but if anyone has any suggestions.
The BS1770 thing seems to be a new thing in the database structure.

dublin dance

I have this issue solved. It was all down to the update script. It was pointing to the wrong folder so it could not write to db.opt. The folder mentioned in the script at the start is radiodj2036, which may not exist in the data folder of your mariadb, it doesn't in mine.
Change the radiodj2036 at the start of the script to mysql and it should work, it is working for me. I will keep an eye on it over the next while.

CallumK9

Something to note here is that the Metadata Export plugin is broke. Attempting to extract anything other than artist and title via $autotitle$ results in it not encoding tags. For example, on my station running 2.0.0.6, this "103.7 KISS FM - NO DOWN PAYMENT ALL MONTH AT BIG BILL HELLS drivingbigbillhells.com $composer$ $label$" works perfectly fine, as if it detects any text in the composer or labels tab it exports it, and if it doesn't detect these values it just leaves a blank space, which is how it should work. However, on the latest version v2.0.3.8, using these values results in it outputting "103.7 KISS FM - NO DOWN PAYMENT ALL MONTH AT BIG BILL HELLS drivingbigbillhells.com $composer$ $label$" exactly as it is written in the file type titles section, instead of writing those values into the script.

For both versions, I have the text template set to "$autotitle$" (without the quotes) in the metadata exporter plugin section, and the encoding is correct as per the computer encoding standards.

If this could be fixed, or if proper values could be provided for this, that'd be awesome, as all of my stations rely on the composer and label being usable because it allows me to filter out the Big Bill Hells text with text from other assets, such as sweepers it'd be tagged as a commercial but the composer and label would change the entire song text. I use a nodejs filter script for my metadata and having the composer and label usable only for specific file types is a big must-have for me in order to use the newer versions.

Also, something else that is not functional at all is the Line In Title. This line in title has been broke ever since v2.0.0.7 and is currently only functioning in versions v2.0.0.6 and lower. If this could be made working again, where the input button being pressed triggers this line in title, this would also be greatly appreciated.

Other than these two things relating to the file type and line in titles, this is the only issues I have had with the program. My database worked just fine with the update, only needing the update to the songs, and I've had no error with running v2.0.3.8 on the two stations I have that don't need the composer and label, as well as line in title tags. Until this is fixed, I will still be using v2.0.0.6 in a production environment.
FM radio engineer and enthusiast. Furry for 4 years, active coder, always interested in syndicated programming and airchecks.
https://afolf.com
https://newtoncommunications.org
Owner/Operator of 103.7 KISS FM, 106.5 WDNR, 96.3 SVW, US99, HOT 89.9, NOW 94.3, News Radio WPSZ 750

ignitenz

RadioDJ 2.0.4.3 | MariaDB 11.2 | StereoTool 9.92 | MBRecaster 5.0.1.2.
StereoTool preset: EXCIT.D for Web.

Marius

Quote from: CallumK9 on September 06, 2022, 05:46:21 PM
Something to note here is that the Metadata Export plugin is broke. Attempting to extract anything other than artist and title via $autotitle$ results in it not encoding tags. For example, on my station running 2.0.0.6, this "103.7 KISS FM - NO DOWN PAYMENT ALL MONTH AT BIG BILL HELLS drivingbigbillhells.com $composer$ $label$" works perfectly fine, as if it detects any text in the composer or labels tab it exports it, and if it doesn't detect these values it just leaves a blank space, which is how it should work. However, on the latest version v2.0.3.8, using these values results in it outputting "103.7 KISS FM - NO DOWN PAYMENT ALL MONTH AT BIG BILL HELLS drivingbigbillhells.com $composer$ $label$" exactly as it is written in the file type titles section, instead of writing those values into the script.

For both versions, I have the text template set to "$autotitle$" (without the quotes) in the metadata exporter plugin section, and the encoding is correct as per the computer encoding standards.

If this could be fixed, or if proper values could be provided for this, that'd be awesome, as all of my stations rely on the composer and label being usable because it allows me to filter out the Big Bill Hells text with text from other assets, such as sweepers it'd be tagged as a commercial but the composer and label would change the entire song text. I use a nodejs filter script for my metadata and having the composer and label usable only for specific file types is a big must-have for me in order to use the newer versions.

Also, something else that is not functional at all is the Line In Title. This line in title has been broke ever since v2.0.0.7 and is currently only functioning in versions v2.0.0.6 and lower. If this could be made working again, where the input button being pressed triggers this line in title, this would also be greatly appreciated.

Other than these two things relating to the file type and line in titles, this is the only issues I have had with the program. My database worked just fine with the update, only needing the update to the songs, and I've had no error with running v2.0.3.8 on the two stations I have that don't need the composer and label, as well as line in title tags. Until this is fixed, I will still be using v2.0.0.6 in a production environment.

Thanks for reporting this, i'm looking into it today.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Rob Ashcroft

Hi there,

Great to see the Latest version avaialble.  I have been running 2.0.0.6 on our station (and not upgrading to any betas in between).  I see that there were quite a few 'rebuilds' of databases required, with all the changes.

Is there, or will there be, a special auto-rebuild process to upgrade our existing database with all it's categories, rotations, folder sync rules, etc from 2.0.0.6 to the new 2.0.3.8 or will we need to rebuild from scratch if wanting to update?

If there are instructions for that process, where would I find them?
Thanks.  Love your work.
http://radiokps.nz

Andrew

Quote from: Rob Ashcroft on September 07, 2022, 11:02:00 AM

Is there, or will there be, a special auto-rebuild process to upgrade our existing database with all it's categories, rotations, folder sync rules, etc from 2.0.0.6 to the new 2.0.3.8 or will we need to rebuild from scratch if wanting to update?

Hello!
there is an updating file 2.0.0.6 TO 2.0.3.8

I updated two days ago from version 2.0.0.6 and everything works as it should. However, i noticed one thing, if i make any changes in the rotations structure, i need to restart the application for them to be taken into account.

Thanks, Marius!

dublin dance

Is the export to streaming server option disabled in the metadata export plugin?

Music Box

Hi everyone, if I want to migrate from version 2.0.3.5 to 2.0.3.8 how can I do it?
Thanks