• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v2.0.3.9 Available for download!

Started by Marius, October 04, 2022, 06:24:48 PM

Marius

Hello onno1980, it looks that you updated from a previous version, but you didn't updated the database.
You need to run a database update. Select the file "update 2.0.3.7 to 2.0.3.8.sql" file located in "C:\RadioDJv2\Setup\Sql" folder, or if you want run the following sql code in HeidiSQL:

Code (MySQL) Select
ALTER TABLE `songs` ADD COLUMN `bs1770` DOUBLE(11,2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0.00' AFTER `loudness`;
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

onno1980

for me is

ALTER TABLE `songs`   ADD COLUMN `bs1770` DOUBLE(11,2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0.00' AFTER `loudness`;

working.

But i can not annable bs1770 at this moment.

onno1980

The database is running, thanks you Marius...

Radio Cactus

Hello,

I have updated from 2.0.0.6 and updated mariaDB to 10.6.10.
RadioDJ does not open but I have noticed that when I use Data Setup utility to update my database from 2.0.0.6 to 2.0.3.8, there is no green bar to show that it work.

Any Solution ? Thanx

jbakel

Quote from: Calypso on October 09, 2022, 07:05:16 PM
Simply remove the Audio Processing plugin from the plugins folder, move it to the Disabled Plugins

But is the delay then also gone ?

Flori

Installed and... again, the system does not start.
I have done everything, and no version works.
What can go wrong?
I am using the same computer in which I had the previous versions.
Any help will be appreciated.

Flori

CallumK9

Some quirks with this version are outlined below:

The mic input metadata currently works, however, there's a bug where if you hit the Input right at the end of a song, whilst in Assisted mode, the program crashes entirely, and requires you to close it via task manager, all whilst your microphone is clearly audible over the air. I've had quite a few swear words slip from both me and my DJs as a result of this issue. In RadioDJ's logs, there's no evidence of any crash reports.

I've also had issues with the mic input where it crashes for a few seconds with the song info on RadioDJ freezing as the Station Name as title and Station Slogan as artist on the display (which is what I have the line in title set to) before it comes back after about 1 or 2 seconds, and with the previous issue with the same thing, it's also been scaring my DJs who remote in to the system via AnyDesk.

Some podcast urls cease to import in the plugin, "https://feeds.feedburner.com/jubalsphonetaps.rss" you'd think would import perfectly, however it doesn't want to work. Most of my station content relies on RSS audio feeds, and the only thing I can get working is my top of the hour news, however the RSS feed for that is hosted on a local server on the same network so maybe that's why?

Also, attempting to import any raw RSS feeds that seem to be valid in the browser, it gives you an error and if you import it anyway and then try to play it, it acts like it isn't a valid track and then disables it. You can easily replicate this issue with pretty much any RSS feed that uses XML format when importing as a Podcast.

The CUE editor is completely useless, it refuses to accept any input and it's basically just a waveform view, as all of my music and files aren't able to be edited and I've added quite a few tracks into the program since the update, so it'd be pretty hard for me to revert back to the previous version on here.

As you can see in that image, the cue editor isn't detecting any ques, duration or anything, and I can attest to NONE of the buttons working.

RadioDJ itself is also extremely, extremely slow with this version and for the tracks that have cues saved from the previous versions, the tight cues I had before with 2 or 3 second hyperIDs, it'd adding about a good 2 or 3 seconds of dead air instead of playing them properly, which leads me to believe that none of the cues are working. However, my legal ID cues are working just fine as well as my traffic bed so I have no clue what on Earth is going on with the software right now, I just know I can't edit ANY of the cues.

Again, I know this is the wrong place to post however it'd eliminate a LOT of issues with a majority of my stations that use a satellite stream link for morning shows where it automatically disconnects from an internet stream when it detects silence, with the amount of time of silence and the dB of silence and everything being completely configurable. This would prevent me from having to run two different streams, one from the SAT receiver to a windows PC that's running the latest version of BUTT (which does allow you to restream it in a way radiodj would be able to use) and then a final stream that disconnects from the streaming server when silence is detected, for use with RadioDJ. It'd make it a lot easier if I could just configure the SAT receiver to use my icecast server and then have RadioDJ automatically disconnect from the internet stream when silence is detected, so that I can have seamless integration with my current equipment. I saw that you guys added a loudness measurement tool, maybe you guys can finally implement this feature and make my life EXTREMELY easier.

Currently, with internet streams, whenever the stream goes to silence it does this.

Even though it's an older version I'm running for 96.3 SVW, it still does the same thing on v2.0.3.9 and it's sometimes a pain in the rear end, because I have to set up events and stuff in order to stop it if everything is time correctly, however for most of my SAT programming, I've been required to setup BUTT (Broadcast Using This Tool) and set up a silence detector where it disconnects from the stream, however for some streams this isn't possible to do. So atm, it's a some work, some don't situation here.

I can give compliments for the fixes in this version as all of the problems I was having with the metadata export have been fixed, other than web export being bricked, but somebody already reported that in the Support section of RadioDJ.
FM radio engineer and enthusiast. Furry for 4 years, active coder, always interested in syndicated programming and airchecks.
https://afolf.com
https://newtoncommunications.org
Owner/Operator of 103.7 KISS FM, 106.5 WDNR, 96.3 SVW, US99, HOT 89.9, NOW 94.3, News Radio WPSZ 750

Nervosu

Quote from: Marius on October 04, 2022, 06:24:48 PM
CHANGES LIST:
- Fixed metadata stream variables;
- Fixed input button metadata update;
- Changed watchdog error to notice when starting the next track;
- Minor bug fixes;

No database updates are necessary from the v2.0.3.8.

Please let me know if you encounter any problems.  :)
Hi, I try to upgrade from 2006 version and I run database updater 2006 to 2038 but I have errors
24 Oct 2022 14:17:22
Column 'bs1770' does not belong to table Table.   at System.Data.DataRow.GetDataColumn(String columnName)
   at System.Data.DataRow.get_Item(String columnName)
   at rdjInterface.Tracks.LoadTrackInfo(Int32 trackID, Boolean OnlyEnabled, Boolean RefreshInfo)
   at rdjInterface.Playlist.LoadPlaylist(Int32 playlistID, Boolean OnlyEnabled)
   at }t=iW(w}K!\\8Z:I@HX=@4_~w$.‍‭‬‭‬‭​‌‌‌‍‫‮‌​‍‎‏‫‫​‮‮(Object , EventArgs )
   at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

24 Oct 2022 14:42:34
Column 'bs1770' does not belong to table Table.   at System.Data.DataRow.GetDataColumn(String columnName)
   at rdjInterface.Tracks.LoadTrackInfo(Int32 trackID, Boolean OnlyEnabled, Boolean RefreshInfo)
   at rdjInterface.TrackPlayer.LoadInfo(Int32 trackID, Boolean OnlyEnabled, Boolean RefreshInfo)
   at Plugin_Search.SearchControl.DtSearchMouseDown(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnMouseDown(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.OnMouseDown(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseDown(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Please help!

Nervosu

I make upgrade from v.2006 to v.2038 but i  get error after update database:
24 Oct 2022 20:43:41
Column 'associated_artists' does not belong to table Table.   at System.Data.DataRow.GetDataColumn(String columnName)
   at rdjInterface.TrackPlayer.LoadInfo(Int32 trackID, Boolean OnlyEnabled, Boolean RefreshInfo)
   at Plugin_Search.SearchControl.TlStripEditTrack_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)

Nervosu

Quote from: Nervosu on October 24, 2022, 07:54:44 PM
I make upgrade from v.2006 to v.2038 but i  get error after update database:
24 Oct 2022 20:43:41
Column 'associated_artists' does not belong to table Table.   at System.Data.DataRow.GetDataColumn(String columnName)
   at Plugin_Search.SearchControl.TlStripEditTrack_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
I must run first 2.0.1.5 to 2.0.1.6 and the problem disapear but apears a new problem Trak rotation rules is not respected! A great problem.......

Kiwi

Thought I would update to 2.0.3.9 from 2.0.0.6.

Followed all the instructions but like the previous post I'm getting this message...

Column 'associated_artists' does not belong to table Table.   at System.Data.DataRow.GetDataColumn(String columnName)....

When I check the database I do not see "associated_artists" as a column

Is there a resolution to this issue?

Thanks

UPDATE: I had to change Mariadb to version 10.3 to get things resolved.

Vanlen

QuoteUPDATE: I had to change Mariadb to version 10.3 to get things resolved.
Nice to hear @Kiwi. :ok:

Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

dodobasi

Just to mention.

Today I finally switched all 3 playout machines on Radio "Heart of Zagorje" from various versions to 2.0.3.9. With proper database restoring, everything went fine under just 3 minutes (one song was played from AIMP in the meantime) and so far (about 10 hours passed), everything works like a charm!

So if you follow the right procedure, there will be no troubles at all.
Great work, Marius. Thank you!

Edit: 2 machines works on MariaDB 10.5 and one is on 10.8. And I have a question:
Hadn't enough time to test SQL Query functionality. Does anybody tested if the query result is send to cue, is that also fixed? Have to try it next days...

Edit2: Ahh, DJMic wrote that the issue is not resolved even in 2.0.3.9 :(

Brodephat

"Think Outside The Box And Make Something Truly Wonderful Happen"

Youtube Channel: https://bit.ly/3fGBsKJ

My RadioDJ Stations:
NiaRadioNetwork.com
RealPeopleTalkRadio.com
TheTriadComeUp.com

Radio Imaging & Tools:
CarterScripts.com

Free RDJ Videos:
HowToUseRadioDJ.com

dodobasi

Quote from: Brodephat on October 30, 2022, 05:34:30 PM
I made a video on going from v2.0.0.6 to v2.0.3.9  https://youtu.be/200X8jYktHo

Yes, this is the right procedure and if it goes step by step as described, everything went fine! Everybody, you MUST follow that procedure.