• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v2.0.4.1 Available for download!

Started by Marius, March 21, 2023, 06:41:43 PM

Copper007

Yes!

So happy Smart Timing works......
Only inserting requests to playlist by event doesn't work anymore.....

Grtz

Krid 8)
RDJ does it all!

http://www.studio0187.nl

Jurgen

Is it possible duplicating events doesn't work anymore?

Normally when right clicking on an event you had the possibility to delete or duplicate an event. I tried it in the latest version and it does nothing, I don't even get the menu with these options anymore.

Vanlen

@Jurgen  Yes, this Events Right Click Bug  was reported earlier in this thread and hopefully @Marius will put it back in.  The new event changes are great though.
Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

Derek

Quote from: Vanlen on May 16, 2023, 01:20:36 PM
@Jurgen  Yes, this Events Right Click Bug  was reported earlier in this thread and hopefully @Marius will put it back in.  The new event changes are great though.
Just to get by for now, I've duplicated the event I wanted from within the database using HeidiSQL with a right click, duplicate (I chose "with keys" but no idea whether I was supposed to choose with or without but it seems to work ok) then, I gave it a new ID number and increased the auto increment number to one above that. If trying this, please do a backup first!

Jurgen

Quote from: Vanlen on May 16, 2023, 01:20:36 PM

I must have missed this then.
I sure hope it comes back, because it was very helpfull.
For now I guess I'll be doing things manually than, because I'm not that familiar with HeidiSQL and don't want to make things worse. :D

patodjchile

hi, i install the 2.0.4.1 version. In the events creator, I can't find the possibility to duplicate the events.
And the "all events" don`t show anithing

please help me to find it.

Vanlen

Hi @patodjchile  if you look above your post and you'll see that folks have already reported that the right click to duplicate is not working.  Hopefully Marius will have a fix in an updated.

To see all your events look at Individual Events option from the drop down on the lower left of the events screen and you should see all of the events you have created ;)
Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca