• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v2.0.4.2 Available for download!

Started by Marius, May 29, 2023, 08:18:57 PM

radiob

RadioDJ 2042 and maria db 11.1.0  working in windows 11 pro....  no software crash for now ...database 78.000  song

just fresh install maria db and after software radio dj

good  job Marius

Marius

What a frustrating morning, but at the end all went fine. It seem, that for newer MariaDB versions, there is another dependency needed and strange enough, the Database Setup Utility had that file, this is why that could connect to the db without issues.
Anyway, user wiling to try the latest version, please download again this version. Now (hopefully) it should work fine.  :bash:

Please let me know.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

radiob

All working  just update old version from 2.41  to 2.42 with  maria db 11.1.0  and database  automation start

Good job  Marius  and now drink beer for finish job

Andrew

it works also for me (MariaDB 10.3)
Thanks, Marius!

Derek

It's working now thanks. Were there supposed to be any other fixes in this version or just the compatibility?
I can test fully later but I still don't seem to be able to right click and duplicate on an event and the edited info in tracks manager still needs any refresh to update on screen unlike the version in 2.0.0.6 and search results area. Of course this might not have been part of this release though.

Kai

Marius, you are marvellous! :ok:

I made a backup of the RadioDJ 2.0.4.1 database, deleted my old MariaDB 10.8.x and made a new installation with MariaDB 11.0.1 and RadioDJ 2.0.4.2build3.

Importing the backup was no problem, the new RadioDJ-version started as expected.

I have only one thing:
PLEASE, can you bring back the option to store the RadioDJ settings in the database?
Save the world!
It's the only planet with chocolate...

milen.angelov

Hello! For now everything works fine for me. However, I don't like that the history window has been moved below the playlist. The placement next to the aux player was more practical. Because wider monitor screens don't show the history window. And I have to constantly move the window with the playlist.

Kai

@milen.angelov

You can switch it to another place in the plugin settings...
Save the world!

milen.angelov

@Kai

Yes!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D
After submitting my post I dug into the settings and made the changes. Everything is alright now!  :ok:
And I forgot to thank Marius for the good work! THANK YOU!

finniedj

Thanks, db working again, also a problem i had with events i had is fixed now

finniedj

I have only one thing:
PLEASE, can you bring back the option to store the RadioDJ settings in the database?

[/quote]

Same, i would also like that feature to be added back

Vanlen

Windows 10 / MariaDB 6.3
Fresh Install on latest build 3 of RadioDJ 2042 went without a hitch. :cool:

@Derek mentioned above, The right click Duplicate feature in Events is still missing here too.

Hopefully makes it back in for Pro. ;)

@Thanks Marius
Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

Marius

Quote from: Vanlen on May 30, 2023, 02:31:29 PMWindows 10 / MariaDB 6.3
Fresh Install on latest build 3 of RadioDJ 2042 went without a hitch. :cool:

@Derek mentioned above, The right click Duplicate feature in Events is still missing here too.

Hopefully makes it back in for Pro. ;)

@Thanks Marius

Checking right now, thanks!
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Kai

Hi Marius,

it looks like that the rotation don't work properly.
I made a simple rotation as shown in the first attached picture.

But Artists and Albums are repeated without following the rules, as you can see in the other 2 attached pictures as example (Taste and Eric Clapton).
Not only that the artist is repeated, the titles are also from the same album.

Edited 31.05. 1:25

Sorry for the inconvenience.
The rotation is working!!!
It was a wrong assignment of permissions for the database administrator in MariaDB, so the play-counter could not be set.

Sorry again... :bash:
Save the world!

Derek

Quote from: Kai on May 30, 2023, 11:53:04 PMIt was a wrong assignment of permissions for the database administrator in MariaDB, so the play-counter could not be set.

i Kai, That's interesting as I've found custom repeat rules last worked on I think v2.0.1.3 so I wonder if I need to do something with permissions then? Can you tell me what to look for in MariaDB?

One of my posts about how I tested it was on reply #55 on thread: https://www.radiodj.ro/community/index.php?topic=16334.45