• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v2.0.4.3 Available for download!

Started by Marius, July 05, 2023, 06:08:09 PM

Vanlen

Just checked options events and right click duplicate and it has a copy ready for a quick edit, same as just clicking on the Event bar which I use.

Sorry, can't fathom why it doesn't work on 2.0.4.3   :huh:  (It was a bug in 2.0.4.2 and one earlier Beta) but, definitely is working on my end.

Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

Ronald

I already see my problem :'(  have 5 pc's running and exactly that one pc had v2.0.4.2  :bash:

Vanlen

Glad you caught it.  :cool:   Full speed ahead.
www.forestgreenradio.ca

DaveTheRave

Just gone to disable an event. The event has gone been deleted instead its not there when I check all options from the drop down box
AMD A8-9600
8GB RAM
Windows 10/11
RadioDJ 2045
MariaDB 11.2

stevewa

disabling an event does not delete it for my 2043 install

Derek

Quote from: DaveTheRave on August 24, 2023, 05:12:11 PMJust gone to disable an event. The event has gone been deleted instead its not there when I check all options from the drop down box
"All Events" would show the events for the day, so if you've disabled it, it wouldn't show there (even if it had actually run the event earlier), but see if it's listed in "Individual Events" from the drop down list. That shows all the existing events, regardless of day or enabled/disabled.

DaveTheRave

I only have one event that shuffles the playlist its supposed to be every hour on the xx:34 past the hour, when I went to look for it after I disabled the event I couldn't see it anywhere, I started Radiodj up this morning and the event is there under individual events but its in hiding under all events
AMD A8-9600
8GB RAM
Windows 10/11
RadioDJ 2045
MariaDB 11.2

Vanlen

Quotebut its in hiding under all events
I think @Derek has already pointed this out or I'm missing something.

The Drop down menu Upcoming, and ALL events are events that are coming up and All is for events that are active on the clock in RadioDJ BUT Individual Events shows the events you've created whether Active or Not.  Under the Individual Events you can also quickly enable and disable them.

Hope that makes sense.
www.forestgreenradio.ca

DaveTheRave

Its in the default a category I hadn't selected that from the dropdown thats what was confusing me
AMD A8-9600
8GB RAM
Windows 10/11
RadioDJ 2045
MariaDB 11.2

DaveTheRave

Think I've found a bug: I move a track into a different category only for it to appear in the queue when I refresh the queue, the category I moved it to isn't selected in the Track rotation.

I'm editing tracks from the playlist not the search or tracks manager
AMD A8-9600
8GB RAM
Windows 10/11
RadioDJ 2045
MariaDB 11.2

DJAntares

Good morning,
I currently use version 2.0.2.0beta of RDJ with Windows 10 with the DB server 10.5.19-MariaDB-0+deb11u2-log on Debian 11.
I would like to switch to version 2.0.4.3 of RDJ and at the same time also upgrade the server DB with Debian 12 and MariaDB 10.11.3
Before proceeding, can you tell me if RDJ is able to interface with this version of MariaDB?
Thank you

Jurgen

Did a clean install and used the database from 2.0.4.1.

When I verified tracks, 233 tracks weren's found. I hadn't moved anything, all tracks were still in the same folder on my hard drive. After using the 'relocate tracks' funtion, some tracks were found, but not all of them.
Turns out they are all tracks with a special symbol in it like 'é', 'à', 'ä',...
I haven't done any manual changes to the database yet, but I doesn't really make me happy seeing this. It took a lot of time to have my database the way it was, working fine, and now I have to update more than 200 songs manually.
Is this an issue in Radio DJ or in Maria Database (latest version) of something else?

EdFm

Today clean installed version 2.4.3 and used the DBS from 2.0.3.9 all works perfectly! No issues at all. :ok:
I use RadioDJ as long as one of the first versions years ago and still very happy with it!  :D
Great job again Marius!, many thanks!
Broadcasting 24/7 Just 4 Fun !!!
https://edfm.nl

markspoiss

webradiohostitatiba

Good evening, firstly congratulations to the author of RadioDJ, this is the first time I've installed it, I'm using a Windows 10, Acer notebook, with the following settings:

NOTEBOOK - ACER ASPIRE E5-573

PROCESSOR: INTEL(R) CORE (TM) i3-5015U CPU @ 2.10GHz 2.10GHz

RAM MEMORY: 4.00 GB

VIDEO ADAPTER: INTEL(R) GRAPHICS 5500

AUDIO ADAPTER: INTEL(R) AUDIO FOR DISPLAYS AND REALTEK HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO

WINDOWS 10 HOME SINGLE LANGUAGE

VERSION: 2OH2

and I would like to know, if the version of radiodj 2.0.4.3 will be useful to run on it, and which version of MARIADB, I have to run, in this first installation, to run RÁDIODJ on my note and if it cannot run correctly without bugs , the version of RÁDIODJ 2.0.4.3, which version do you recommend to install on my note, together with the version of mariadb

Kind regards - Luiz Antonio - Brazil, and thank you in advance