• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v2.0.4.4 Released!

Started by Marius, January 09, 2024, 12:27:16 PM

Marius

Quote from: DaveTheRave on January 10, 2024, 02:59:58 PMI'm also getting this on Start up (fresh install into its own fresh folder) Windows 10 Nothing showing in the error logs (sadly)

Hey Dave, this error pops up, whenever you open the program, or you must do something in order to trigger it?
I'm still trying to reproduce it, i even did a fresh Windows install, but it won't appear for me whatever i do.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Derek

Quote from: Marius on January 20, 2024, 02:11:05 PMHey Dave, this error pops up, whenever you open the program, or you must do something in order to trigger it?
I'm still trying to reproduce it, i even did a fresh Windows install, but it won't appear for me whatever i do.
Hi Marius, Hopefully Dave will reply too but if it helps in the meantime, for me it's when you open the program if the stereo enhancer is enabled. If you click ok, it then continues to load ok. (adrinto discovered that if you disable the stereo enhancer, then the problem doesn't happen.)
I thought it was not a problem on Windows 7, but that's because the stereo enhancer was not enabled. Once enabled, on starting RadioDJ the error box appeared.

adrinto

Hello Marius
I already mentioned in a previous post how to prevent this from appearing.

see what I mentioned here:

Hello MariusTranslation
When deactivating the Stereo Enhancer function and other activated functions, the error does not appear in the audio processor.
I repeat that the error stops appearing when deactivating the STEREO ENHANCER option

DaveTheRave

I can't tell you anymore than I have. It was giving that error on start up until Adrinto said to disable the stereo enhancer

Its the sound processor causing the issue
AMD A8-9600
8GB RAM
Windows 10/11
RadioDJ 2045
MariaDB 11.2

Vanlen

Quotethe error stops appearing when deactivating the STEREO ENHANCER option
Thanks @Adrinto That did the trick.

@Marius  The Right click and PLAY NEXT option in Search panel is a Greatly appreciated addition. Tnx :ok:

EDIT:
I also notice that when you change the sound source in options it doesn't say to restart anymore.

Cheers
Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

Copper007

Got the same problem.... no instance etc...... Plus another thingy: event doesn't put requests in playlists like before.... It skips tehem, no insert and they stay forever in the requested songs list....

Grtz, Krid  8)
RDJ does it all!

http://www.studio0187.nl

Marius

Hey @Copper007 I just tested the requests event and they both (with and without sweeper) worked here.
Any chance that the requested tracks are not valid anymore (moved/deleted etc)?
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.