• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Plugin Say Time

Started by Marius, December 05, 2012, 10:39:10 PM

704djs

it's working fine but if you trigger to uch it will give you the error message but it is working and in the event timer it is triggering
Beat 94.7/Hot 107.9  fm banging the hitz that you wanna hear.

cioppibar

Marius, please. Help me to use this plug-in. Don't work on my pc try. I have put plugin in the root of rdj, and saytime folder into the root also. I have create a new event, with time announce, but don't work. What's the problems??

OHH SORRY MARIUS, you don't have update the version in download page! Ok Ok, works 1.1 version! :)

704djs

so time we move to fast and missed the info in front of us

rapidjack

I am using 1.6.2 with  Bass.Net 2.4.9.1., got say time working.  Is there a way to add say time to a track rotation? (or add an event to a track rotation for that matter)  Or a way to make a say time event play AFTER what is currently playing is finished?  I don't have a need to give the time in the middle of a song.

704djs

you can add the say time by going to the event  click the + tap then go all the way to the window that popped up you will see a plugin tap click that and you will see the say time in there and that how you set it up with the event

704djs

@rapidjack  you web site is given the following

Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer! MALWARE ALERT ,  MALWARE ALERT ,  MALWARE ALERT

rapidjack

Yes...that's how I got it to work.  I set up the event as your described, but when the event time occurs, it gives the time, over what is playing.  It doesnt load to the top of the rotation.

And, yes, I am aware that my website was hacked.  I have removed my url from my signature.
My home recording studio computer was taken out by a massive power surge, and I am currently dealing with the power company on liability. (A surge protector and my Dishwasher were also fried)  I can't fix my website till I get my stuff back up and running.

Thank for any help you can offer

704djs

the time plays on our top of the hours also there suppose to be an update coming after the final version so hANG IN THERE till then

rniblett

Quote from: cioppibar on December 18, 2012, 10:50:26 PM
Marius, please. Help me to use this plug-in. Don't work on my pc try. I have put plugin in the root of rdj, and saytime folder into the root also. I have create a new event, with time announce, but don't work. What's the problems??

OHH SORRY MARIUS, you don't have update the version in download page! Ok Ok, works 1.1 version! :)

Am I missing something here, where's the 1.1 version? I'm getting the BassNet error...
www.piratenationradio.com
www.facebook.com/TSoFR
www.twitter.com/TSoFR

704djs

can you post the error message that your getting soo we can take a look @ it

rniblett

Quote from: 704djs on February 16, 2013, 05:58:03 PM
can you post the error message that your getting soo we can take a look @ it

I haven't got the machine in front of me at the moment, but from memory the error was telling me it was looking for a different .dll than the one installed. Will try and have a look later but I have a show to prepare tonight so probably won't have time.
www.piratenationradio.com
www.facebook.com/TSoFR
www.twitter.com/TSoFR

704djs

the Plugin_SayTime.dll should be in the radiodj folder and also make sure you have the saytime folder in the radio dj folder make sure that all the file are in the folder as should be. if your still getting error please post for us to see

Pade2204

Sorry to ask.

But how do I update to Bass.Net 2.4.9.1  ??

I get this error as another user...

[attachment deleted by admin]

704djs

can some one translate this to english 4 me plz

Pade2204

Error occured a non-running exception in the program. If you click Continue, the program will ignore and continue. If you click Close, the program closed at once.

The file or the assembly Bass.Net Version=2.4.6.4, culture=neutral. PublicKey Token=7566c273e6ef480 or one of its independencies could not be read. The found assemplys manifest defenetion is not identical to the assemplys reference. (Exeptions from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Detial     Continue     Close