• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

[PLUGIN] Requests

Started by Marius, July 10, 2013, 10:28:01 PM

radiodj@havank.nl

Quote from: Marius on July 15, 2013, 12:37:56 PM
Yes, will be available soon. Very soon...  ;)

Great! Missed the other discussion though....

regards,

marcel

marciosantosmacaiba

Gostaria de sugerir, a criação de plugin que bloqueasse as funções now playing info, audio processing, utilities e options. Para uma rádio com várias pessoas operando, isso seria útil para garantir a uniformidade de funcionamento do Radiodj. Apenas operadores credenciados poderia ralizar modificações e até deletar arquivos.
Bom, isso é apenas uma modesta sugestão. Espero que seja útil.
Obrigado.

translate google

I would suggest creating plugin that would block the functions now playing info, audio processing, utilities and options. For a radio with multiple people working, it would be useful to ensure uniform operation of Radiodj. Only accredited operators could ralizar modifications and even delete files.
Well, that is only a modest suggestion. I hope you find it useful.
Thank you.

radiodj@havank.nl

Quote from: radiodj@havank.nl on July 15, 2013, 10:38:48 AM
Marius,

Can i add a request for requests? Can you add variables with the name of the requestor and the text he typed?

regards,

marcel

Marius is my request somewhere on a requestlist?

regards,

marcel

radiodj@havank.nl

Quote from: 704djs on July 15, 2013, 12:34:43 PM
i ask him about display the persons name who requested the song, like so [Listener Requested Song ]$artist$ - $title$ - Request by $requsername$

Is there an update about this request?

Marcel

partyfm

Hello,
I apologize for my bad English, but I faced a problem that I can not decide alone and do not know what is the reason. I'd love to help me to solve it.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Jhonny

Have you adjusted the web script (request.php)?
It seems to me that there is an error in it.

Grtz. Jhonny
R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

partyfm

Be changed only the number of requests, but the problem is you before, I think it's from a database, but I'm running siguren.Funkitsiyata but those two empty requests does not allow the following to be performed automatically as envisaged. And I do not want to be removed in any way.

Jhonny

Is it possible that you can show the script request.php in the forum (change the password in XX before you place it).

Or post it if you have it zipped as a Attachment.

so we can see if there is an error in, I think the way to write to the database is not going well.

Grtz...

R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

ThomasBLux

Hello everybody,
don't shout to loud if i'm too confused to understand ... but where can i download the plugin which is discussed here ?

Best regards

AndyDeGroo

Quote from: ThomasBLux on July 09, 2014, 03:00:03 AM
don't shout to loud if i'm too confused to understand ... but where can i download the plugin which is discussed here ?

The request plugin files are located in "Disabled Plugins\Plugin Requests" directory. Copy both files to Plugins directory and restart RadioDJ.
Same applies to other disabled plugins.

ThomasBLux

Quote from: AndyDeGroo on July 09, 2014, 03:24:44 AM
The request plugin files are located in "Disabled Plugins\Plugin Requests" directory. Copy both files to Plugins directory and restart RadioDJ.
Same applies to other disabled plugins.

Thx, ...
as a friend of mine keeps on saying: "who can read has clear advantages"   :bash:

molnarb83

Hey Marius!

Could you make and Event Action for Request plugin?

"Enable Auto Add Playlist function" and "Disable Auto Add Playlist function"

At the night shifts we would like to let the listeners select the songs, but we would like to turn off this chance at morning before the radio presenter comes to the studio.

FL Coast

Quote from: molnarb83 on July 16, 2014, 04:28:50 PM
Hey Marius!

Could you make and Event Action for Request plugin?

"Enable Auto Add Playlist function" and "Disable Auto Add Playlist function"

At the night shifts we would like to let the listeners select the songs, but we would like to turn off this chance at morning before the radio presenter comes to the studio.

You can add "Requests" to a Rotation.  Create a short rotation with the Request added to the bottom of the playlist for when no one is there.  This will allow all requests to be played in order, and then your rotation will take over if no one makes requests for a while.  Then start a rotation without requests to start before the morning person shows up.
:)    Play the Music and Have Fun!    :ok:
==================================
Fun In The Sun,  From the Florida Coast
"It is what we learn after we think we know it all, that counts."
John Wooden 1910 - 2010

molnarb83

Quote from: FL Coast on July 16, 2014, 05:12:45 PM
You can add "Requests" to a Rotation.  Create a short rotation with the Request added to the bottom of the playlist for when no one is there.  This will allow all requests to be played in order, and then your rotation will take over if no one makes requests for a while.  Then start a rotation without requests to start before the morning person shows up.

I remembered this, but this is not a great solution... because our rotations are long.... it contains 16 songs (because we planned a full clock). But is there some listeners who want to listen individual songs, the Auto add functions let this, but if we put this to the rotation, the requests are accomodating to the rotation, which is not the perfect solution for that. It much easier to enable or disable the auto add function with an event

FL Coast

Quote from: molnarb83 on July 16, 2014, 07:37:50 PM
I remembered this, but this is not a great solution... because our rotations are long.... it contains 16 songs (because we planned a full clock). But is there some listeners who want to listen individual songs, the Auto add functions let this, but if we put this to the rotation, the requests are accomodating to the rotation, which is not the perfect solution for that. It much easier to enable or disable the auto add function with an event
If you have requests inserted into the playlist by the listeners, doesn't that make your long rotation for a full clock, Null and Void.
Just Asking?   :bash:
:)    Play the Music and Have Fun!    :ok:
==================================
Fun In The Sun,  From the Florida Coast
"It is what we learn after we think we know it all, that counts."
John Wooden 1910 - 2010