• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v.1.6.5.6 Beta Released!

Started by Marius, December 12, 2013, 07:30:15 PM

creativegroup

Hi all

Just wanted to let you know that I am still experiencing the top of the hour crash even in the new version and I tried everything you said.

I have found a way around it for now by setting an event to turn auto DJ off just before the 'play' event and then back on again during the news because what seems to happen is when the station ID plays (The Top item of the rotation and the playlist) Auto DJ feels that there should be more tracks in the playlist even though the full hour has already been loaded and so it loads some more but doesn't load in time before the news (the next item on the playlist/rotation) and so the silence occurs and RDJ kicks in with the next item automatically skipping the news. This is what seems to happen from my point of view.

I understand why the watchdog feature is useful though so I will use the events to turn off auto dj for now this seems to be the best solution,  Just thought I would report back though. Apart from that, everything is working great!  ;D

Dan :-)