• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v1.6.5.6 Released!

Started by Marius, January 05, 2014, 03:38:54 PM

radiodj@havank.nl

:'( :'( and the doubleplay issue again. Like always:

• The top of the hour schedule gets active
  • The news is started, which is an VDF

In my event:

• Mute input
  • Auto DJ disable
  • Clear Playlist
  • Load track jingle 1 on top (normal mp3  about 20 secs which contains the prenouncer for the news and the time)
  • Load track news.mp3 on bottom (VDF!)
  • Load track jingle 2 on bottom (normal mp3 about 30 secs which tells what program will be next)
  • Auto DJ enable
  • Play

Jingle 1 starts, immediatly followed by the news (but RDJ is not displaying this). After jingle 1 ends, jingle 2 starts immediatly. News keeps running for some time

Will roll back to the previous version 1.6.5.0 which did the same but less often..

regards,

marcel

Vanlen

Sorry to hear this double play scenario radiodj@havank.nl.  You must have a valid reason to disable AutoDJ and re-enable it and clear playlists but

I have an event load at the top of the list 30 seconds  to the hour and works within a minute or so and in the event I have just LOAD TO TOP for ALL using only your items 4 - 5 - 6 which are exactly as your scenario but as it's load top it's 6 5 4 of course. I've never needed to clear the playlist, stop the auto DJ and start and then play etc to have it flow as I intended and it has never done what you are describing since many versions ago.   Have you tried just loading your event without the need for the other on/off items and see if that might make a difference or I'm probably missing something as I usually do.  LOL

Cheers
Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

704djs

Quote from: Vanlen on January 20, 2014, 06:31:04 PM
Sorry to hear this double play scenario radiodj@havank.nl.  You must have a valid reason to disable AutoDJ and re-enable it and clear playlists but

I have an event load at the top of the list 30 seconds  to the hour and works within a minute or so and in the event I have just LOAD TO TOP for ALL using only your items 4 - 5 - 6 which are exactly as your scenario but as it's load top it's 6 5 4 of course. I've never needed to clear the playlist, stop the auto DJ and start and then play etc to have it flow as I intended and it has never done what you are describing since many versions ago.   Have you tried just loading your event without the need for the other on/off items and see if that might make a difference or I'm probably missing something as I usually do.  LOL

Cheers

are using the event to pick the song instead of the autodj ?
Beat 94.7/Hot 107.9  fm banging the hitz that you wanna hear.

Elvis

Quote from: KingsbridgeRadio on January 17, 2014, 02:36:00 PM
What settings are you using for the SQL database have you got it set as "developer machine" Or "server machine"?

Only other thing I could suggest really is try the SQL setup as described in this thread http://www.radiodj.ro/community/index.php?topic=2122.0 from back in the 1.6.0 days

See if that fixes the issues you are having with the repeating artists.

Hi mate. The settings are exactly the same.
Thank you
[img]http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/3712/novologo.png[/img]
BIZ Webradio - Pop, Dance, Rock, Flashback.
Visit the new website at: www.bizwebradio.com
Twitter: @BIZWebradio
Facebook: facebook.com/bizwebradio

Vanlen

Quoteare using the event to pick the song instead of the autodj ?
No 704djs I leave Auto DJ enabled grabbing from the laid out rotations and loading the various rotations through out the day.  Don't use Playlists but will in a few months.  Just AutoDJ and events all the way through.   Oh, Running 1.6.5.6 in the root of C: along with MySQL 64 bit on the same box.  In keeping with the topic current ;)
www.forestgreenradio.ca

SnowHow

Quote from: KingsbridgeRadio on January 20, 2014, 01:01:25 PM
Spoke too soon...It's just done it!  :bash: I give up  :'(

Stopped the one that was playing on top of the other song, The other song just carried on, then the watchdog did it's job by starting playing normally again after.

I'll wait for a fix on this I guess.

This just happened to me too...

Server 2003 Enterprise
MySQL 5.5.24
Concurrent Connections 300

J-

Marius

I'm working on it, a bit more of patience please  :angel:
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

704djs

Quote from: Marius on January 20, 2014, 10:23:05 PM
I'm working on it, a bit more of patience please  :angel:

take your time  we have waited this long i'm sure a lil more time would not hurt us Marius
once again thanks for all your hard work

chrismadog

Greetings Marius,

I am still having problems with events after midnight.

Windows XP Pro SP3, 3.5GB RAM
RadioDJ in List Mode with Notes, some encoder, and Saytime plugins active.

I have one event that triggers 5 seconds before midnight (23:59:55) and does the following:
Stop
Clear Playlist
Load New Rotation
Start some encoder Encoders
Load Track 1 (Signature tune)
Load Track 2 (list of stations relaying Shoutcast Server)
Play

It does all that correctly and proceeds past midnight as time marches on.
After midnight, the first event is at 15 minutes past and every 15 minutes thereafter.... Approx 20% of the time, none of the events after midnight run :(

If I open the events, it all resets and all events process normally.

Maybe it needs a rescan of events immediately after midnight ?
I have noted that RadioDJ cannot see past midnight on the events list if this information is of any use.

Regards,
Chris
Presenter - 4SDB - Rose City FM 89.3 - Warwick, QLD Australia.
Station Engineer - http://rosecityfm.org.au
Community Radio - Bringing you the best of local radio.

DJ Garybaldy

Have you tried setting your Max connections in the SQL my.ini file to 200-300?

Try this old post for instructions on how to do it http://www.radiodj.ro/community/index.php?topic=2122.0

That helped with events stalling in 1.6.0 so it may still be useful to try.

Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

TQ

Quote from: chrismadog on January 23, 2014, 02:11:42 PM

I am still having problems with events after midnight.

If I open the events, it all resets and all events process normally.

Maybe it needs a rescan of events immediately after midnight ?
I have noted that RadioDJ cannot see past midnight on the events list if this information is of any use.

+1

I have the exact same problem, I think it appeared in or after beta 4. I thought somehow it was my fault till now as I've struggled to get my events to run with fluidity.

The button top that normally shows the next event just displays --:-- after midnight, clicking it then closing the event list is enough to put everything back to normal.

Nick
A problem is only a problem if you can't find the solution.

Vanlen

I've just come across some weirdness in the Events in the latest final 1.6.56.  Opening events in the hour view coming up two items are indicated in 24 hour mode in the internet news streams and they are at the same times which they are not.  Also one of the promo times aren't showing the correct time.  When I'm not looking at the hour specific view everything shows correctly.   It's like the repeat by day and hour (Hour will be ignored part) isn't ignoring?

Here is a snap to show what I mean.

[attachment deleted by admin]
www.forestgreenradio.ca

Tman

The stop butten is not working as well in 1.6.5.6 did not use this till today.

Now patience to wait off the release 1.6.5.7beta  :ok:

Life is what you make it

704djs

Marius is working please be humble

chrismadog

Hi KingsbridgeRadio,

I increased it from 150 to 200 connections with no effect.
What I will be doing is uninstalling MySQL and putting in a fresh copy which I've downloaded ready to do so.

We will see how it goes after that.

Thanks KingsbridgeRadio and also Marius who must put in a heck of a lot of time into this project.

Regards,
Chris
Presenter - 4SDB - Rose City FM 89.3 - Warwick, QLD Australia.
Station Engineer - http://rosecityfm.org.au
Community Radio - Bringing you the best of local radio.