• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

"link next track"-button

Started by Tronlord, March 02, 2014, 08:40:39 PM

Tronlord

I'm a radio-student from Belgium and I've been using RadioDJ as my main app to practice at home. Since a few months, our school-studio is equiped with Dalet, the program used by all major Belgian radio stations. For my own personal use, though, RadioDJ is perfect except for one little thing. The Automated feature is great, but sometimes I don't need to play everything automated, just two or three songs with or without a jingle. In Dalet you can link two or more tracks by clicking a button in the playlist-window. This is the one great feature I realy miss in RadioDJ. Maybe this is something you can look into in the next release? Thanks!

stevo87

+1, same idea as myriad, that has green circle or red square to indicate if it will stop or continue, and hitting autofade will mean it will green dot everything and make the hour run to time by trimming or dropping songs. Or just auto which will make everything green but not run to time