• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v1.6.5.8 Beta 4 RC1 Released!

Started by Marius, May 09, 2014, 09:51:37 PM

creativegroup

Copper007

:cool: :cool:

The same we need!!!! In earlier versions it could be done.....

Marius you're SIMPLY THE BEST

We just played this track for you on-air...

Grtz
Krid 8)
RDJ does it all!

http://www.studio0187.nl

Marius

Off topic:
@opper007 too bad that your online link is not working right now  :(
How is the weather now in Netherlands?
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Marius

Quote from: jopizz on May 12, 2014, 09:58:19 PM
I have a problem when I add a manual event using a rotation. I am getting a one to two second gap between the end of the previous track and the beginning of the event. Both the event and the rotation have the Repeat Rules unchecked. The event is a simple one where I play a voiceover track and then a music track. Here's the error I am getting in windows. It works fine in 1.6.5.7.

John

The event contains the play command? Or better, can i see the event actions, please?

Quote from: chrismadog on May 13, 2014, 04:05:40 PM
On the search list (right pane) play button seems flakey - click on it - it works - click again - it stops - click again - starts from beginning ... etc

- FIXED, thanks!

Also, 'step on' button beside the play button - the one that steps it through a few seconds - clicking on it on about 60% of tracks makes it restart from a set point without stepping on through the track.

- Also fixed!

The problem with double clicking a track, deleting a track in the playlist, or drag and dropping a track, all in Playlist Builder - any of these make the playlist reset to the top of the list.

- Same!

Also, can the playlist builder be configurable between horizontal and vertical divisions in the plugin settings ? Each has it's plusses and minuses :)

Current way to display it is better because you need to see all columns and if both lists are side by side, the columns are very tight.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

jopizz

Quote from: Marius on May 13, 2014, 10:45:33 PM
The event contains the play command? Or better, can i see the event actions, please?

Here's the event.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Dragos

Hey Marius.

A few suggestions.
- a whole track loop would be useful for aux players and also for the main player, without setting the loop in and out (like loop when activating the loop button on the current playing track);
- on aux players, when a file ends playback, the progress bar remains stuck, just like it's not stopping... so I believe that would be a bug???
- some of my co-workers just updated me on one thing that was useful and now it's gone. Here are the steps to reproduce this:
Turn off Auto DJ, stop playback, disable playlist auto advance, clear playlist. After this, turn on Auto DJ without enabeling playlist auto advance. You will now see that the timers that show when each song will be on air, are inactive. In the previous versions RDJ showed those timers counting down when the playback was stopped. It helped with the timing when talk shows are on air.
I will post a screenshot. Maybe you can reactivate them.

Thanks.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Radio is one of the best things that happened to the world.

thebigmg

Hi Marius

Just listening to auto generation and its played the same sweeper twice over an intro.

MG

Copper007

Quote from: Marius on May 13, 2014, 10:03:55 PM
Off topic:
@opper007 too bad that your online link is not working right now  :(
How is the weather now in Netherlands?

Hmmm.. should be working! Weather here right now is rainy..... so if you plan to visit us in the Netherlands, bring something waterproof.... or come this weekend... predict beautiful weather.... We got rooms here if you need a place to sleep as well :)

Krid 8)
RDJ does it all!

http://www.studio0187.nl

rogiermaas

Hi Marius,

I found a bug while editing a track:

RadioDJ plays audio on 'Monitoring (CUE)'-soundcard while editor is open on the currently track being played from the queue. This only occurs when opening the editor by double-clicking the track in the queue. Searching for the track using the Track Manager, right-clicking it and selecting 'Edit Track' will not invoke this behaviour.

Reproduction:

- A track is playing, 2 or more tracks are in the queue.
- RadioDJ is on AUTOMATED.
- Double-click on the top track in the queue to open the editor for that track.
- Wait until the current track has finished (or double-click to the end of the current track to speed things up)

RadioDJ will now play the next track in the playlist (the one currently open in the editor) through the 'Monitoring (CUE)'-soundcard instead of the Main soundcard.
RadioDJ will function normally, ie.: the progress bar will advance, timers will run normally, the track is just played on the wrong soundcard. The controls in the editor can be used to stop the track from playing, after which RadioDJ will automatically advance to the next item in the queue and start playing the next song, on the correct soundcard.

Other than this, it is yet another great release!

Rogier
The Netherlands
(bring an umbrella! :'()
DJ Garybaldy is RIGHT! RadioDJ WILL defeat the Evil SAM!
Musicbox Live! - musicboxlive.nl

Marius

Thanks Rogier, this was a hard one, but finally managed to fix it.
The new beta version is on the way, as it contains many bug fixes reported.

Thanks again guys.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

Jhonny

Marius, are you not tired of programming RDJ?

again there will be an update.

Do not think so, every time I use rdj I hear your heart in it.

What patience you have to continue and to make it better and better.

a dubble  :cool: :cool: up.

grtz.
R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

rogiermaas

Super! You are sooo fast!

Greetings from a fan!

(btw, the weather in NL has improved: temperatures of over 20 are predicted for the next few days!  8))

rogiermaas

Another minor bug:

A track is being played, I press Pause. Next, I press 'Play From Start' and when I want to unpause the track, it resumes playing from the point where I paused it. I expect it to return to its starting-position. If I want to play the track from start again, I need to unpause it, and quickly press Play From Start. This results in a short sound where RadioDJ plays the track from the pause-position, until I press the Play To Start-button.

- Rogier

chrismadog

Marius, others are right - you are awesome!  :)

Another bug that I haven't been able to reproduce on windows 7

On laptop with Vista, playing track in List Mode. Double click the track in the playlist before playing so I have the Track Edit window & read the Comments field where I have track data.

The track plays OK when I click on the Track Play button after I've manually done the intro and I go to close the Track Edit window - when I do, the track stops dead. Silence. It doesn't play the next rack either. So I reload the track at the top and press Track Play and it plays just fine.

I gave my Win7 machine heaps of tries last night and couldn't get it to do it. It happened twice too so I left the Track Edit window open after that :)

Regards,
Chris

Presenter - 4SDB - Rose City FM 89.3 - Warwick, QLD Australia.
Station Engineer - http://rosecityfm.org.au
Community Radio - Bringing you the best of local radio.