• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Importing Shoutcast/Icecast streams In RadioDJ

Started by DJ Garybaldy, July 18, 2014, 01:16:54 PM

daniele KK

Hi all, I put a radio show with [AUTO] in comments field and i see radiodj read the tag from the stream,but it doesn't restream the tag to my server... i did something wrong :bash:?

Capt_Fuzzy

Normally, when you import a track, or stream, at least in my case, I end up having to edit some of what shows up in the metadata.
Once that info is in the database, all is good.
The key here is to make sure that RadioDJ has the correct info for it to stream all the details and that isn't always imported with the track or stream...
Steve 'Capt Fuzzy' Wade
Proud & Satisfied "Long-term" RadioDJ User
(Currently making the transition to v2)

WVRR - Ridgerunners Radio
The best mix of your favorites!

daniele KK

i understand, i can put a tag for the radio show, but if the dj put song i would like show artist/title...

Capt_Fuzzy

Quote from: daniele KK on June 11, 2016, 10:51:00 PM
i understand, i can put a tag for the radio show, but if the dj put song i would like show artist/title...
What? If the show plays a song you want to display that info as well?
Sorry, that's not possible, most radio shows don't send stream data for they're "bumper music", just their show...
Steve 'Capt Fuzzy' Wade
Proud & Satisfied "Long-term" RadioDJ User
(Currently making the transition to v2)

WVRR - Ridgerunners Radio
The best mix of your favorites!

radiocampustours

Hi there,

For us everything was working fine with streaming that has be reading by RDJ. From one day, the stream was not be able to be read anymore and we did not change change anything. I tried to read it as a cue file, it worked fine through RDJ. Before him comes an intro jingle and after him comes an outro jingle. Now we can not broadcast news and I tried to erase that song and create it one more time but it does not work anymore. What shall I do please ?

Kind regards

Stéphane