• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Streamaudio.de - free icecast audio streaming 32 / 64 slots

Started by streamaudio, January 26, 2015, 09:52:09 PM

Jhonny

R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

joshuatree44

I see my stream has grown since I have moved over to your service. I like that it is kicking but. Now if there was a simple Javascript that could show the now playing of the server. Anyone got ideas? I have to get it to show up with the RDJ Plugin in WP.

elsilva0

I think i want to test it,maybe i create a new station or two new in a new web network stations  >:(

joshuatree44

Quote from: elsilva0 on February 01, 2015, 04:50:49 AM
I think i want to test it,maybe i create a new station or two new in a new web network stations  >:(

Is it you want to test or you just dont know how to configure it? Trust me if you use AAC at 96k you will be running good. I love the setup, just need to get some scripts to work showing the stuff on my website but I can do that much some how. If not oh well. But so far for my connections to mobile and the like have been solid.

Jhonny

:D streaming now on Streamaudio.de a Soul show.

Happy to test it.

Jh.

Ps. Works very well.

R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

joshuatree44

Yep I like it too. Welcome over Johnny. It works nicely with AAC encoding. I mean mine is super clean! http://s1.streamaudio.de:8000/the-party

Quote from: Jhonny on February 01, 2015, 08:26:50 PM
:D streaming now on Streamaudio.de a Soul show.

Happy to test it.

Jh.

Ps. Works very well.

streamaudio

Nice to hear  ;D

A short while ago icecast droped the mounts at 01/Feb/2015:19:26 - i dont know why this was happend.  :'(
Sorry for that, shouldnt happend.

joshuatree44

No biggie. You got it back up. I noticed it went down a smidg. Oh well nothing is perfect. But again I want to thank you for the hosting.

Vanlen

Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

Chaos Radio!

I will give it a try both streaming with icecast and the streaming service.....might start a new station ;D

Chaos Radio! - True Punk Radio for True Punk Rockers!
Over 100,000 songs in the music vault from all over the globe! Proud RadioDJ user since 2014.

https://chaosradio.info

elsilva0

Do u give any hosting with the streaming?^or we ll have to get a paid hosting. the free got end very fast if u dont change nothing there.

joshuatree44

You should get your own hosting. That is why it just says streaming. Wow.  :angry:

streamaudio

Yep, its only icecast streaming.
But i dont think that the packages end realy fast. 128 listeners for free is realy good i find  :P
When the freeservice is running good for a while, i could make some bigger paid packages (256 / 512).

Chaos Radio!

Sent you an email but your website is all in German? so hope I filled out what you needed. :D

I will need to broadcast on port 8004 will that work? please email if any question or you didn't get my email....thanks for your service! :ok:

wgprradio@gmail.com
Chaos Radio! - True Punk Radio for True Punk Rockers!
Over 100,000 songs in the music vault from all over the globe! Proud RadioDJ user since 2014.

https://chaosradio.info

streamaudio

Hello Chaos  :D
i get your mail - account is created but only with port 8000 - hope that works.
Icecast has an option for multiple ports, but i dont want to test it in live mode - hope 8000 is ok in that way.
If 8004 is hardly needed - i have to test it on another server, that need time  8)

Edit: should now work on port 8004 - hope no other mounts have problems after that change in the configfile  :-*