• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

"Confirmation Needed..." Pop-Up Position

Started by JoshTheRadioDude, January 29, 2016, 07:30:35 PM

JoshTheRadioDude

This is a very small feature request, but one that I'm actually somewhat surprised to find hasn't been asked for before.

I just ran into this problem last night.  I use RadioDJ for, among other things, playing music at sporting events.  It was a basketball game last night.  I cleared out the playlist while my instant players tab was open, and I inadvertently double-clicked the "OK" button in the confirmation pop-up, which caused one of the instant players to fire off in the middle of our opposing team's play for a couple of seconds before I could turn my mixer down.  Now, granted, in the past six years that I've been using RadioDJ at games, I've never done that before, but I'd like to have a little more assurance that I won't do it again.

So what I'd like to see is the "Confirmation Needed..." pop-up moved so that it appears over the middle of the playlist zone rather than the middle of the screen.  I think that it would not only prevent errant playing of the instant players, but it would also better communicate to the user that the playlist is what it's confirming is to be cleared.
"Jimmy James will hereafter, and for the purposes of this contract only, be referred to as 'God.'"
-- the Act of God clause in Bill McNeal's employment contract with WNYX

marcbeinder

RiseRadio.org // Podtrics.com