• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Listener Guided Radio

Started by marcbeinder, February 24, 2017, 03:07:45 AM

How likely would you be to use CentraCore For Radio

Very Likely
Kinda Likey
Not Sure
Not Likely
I'd want to know more

marcbeinder

Hey Everyone! I've created a web based software package that allows your listeners to vote songs into your playlist. You can set separation rules, enable and disable tracks for voting, and even send the listener a text message when their song is about to play (only certain carriers).

Out of curiosity I was wondering who would be interested in something like this and what it would be worth to you? I plan on selling subscriptions to this service.
RiseRadio.org // Podtrics.com

jjeffries

Quote from: marcbeinder on February 24, 2017, 03:07:45 AM
Hey Everyone! I've created a web based software package that allows your listeners to vote songs into your playlist. You can set separation rules, enable and disable tracks for voting, and even send the listener a text message when their song is about to play (only certain carriers).

Out of curiosity I was wondering who would be interested in something like this and what it would be worth to you? I plan on selling subscriptions to this service.

Definitely! Sounds like a great idea!!!!

marcbeinder

CentraCore For Radio Mercury will be available for subscription purchase no later than April 1st 2017. No this is not an April fools by the way! :D

If you're interested you can email me at marc@centracoresoftware.com

marcbeinder

You can view pictures of the program at img.centracoresoftware.com/demo

DJ Garybaldy

Quote from: marcbeinder on March 01, 2017, 04:36:38 PM
You can view pictures of the program at img.centracoresoftware.com/demo

That link is broken!
Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

marcbeinder

Quote from: DJ Garybaldy on March 01, 2017, 04:39:51 PM
That link is broken!
Thanks for letting me know. I'll fix it when I can get back to my server. (Locally set and can't remote in.)  I'll post when it's done.

marcbeinder

Okay here is an updated link that actually works! demo.centracoresoftware.com