Author Topic: Web Export NG Plugin  (Read 1609 times)

PROducer

• Personal Text
    Long Time Radio Guy
    • The Rooster
Web Export NG Plugin
« on: May 22, 2017, 11:44:34 PM »
I've installed this plug-in to use with tunein radio, and just waiting for API keys from tunein... in the meantime, I thought I'd see if I could get it to tweet out Now Playing to my Twitter.  So far, not successful.  Has anyone been able to get autopost to twitter working with this plugin?  I've got oAuth credentials, but not sure if I put them in the URL or in the sign in info on the advanced tab of the plugin.   ???

Twitter is returning:
Code: [Select]
2017-05-22 14:37:19Z
Response status: BadRequest from https://api.twitter.com/1.1/statuses/update.json?status=%23NP Chris+Cornell-Can't+Change+Me on theroosteronline.ca
Response headers:
content-encoding:
strict-transport-security: max-age=631138519
transfer-encoding: chunked
x-connection-hash: b1ad2b458375c1c62bba1057b85cac01
x-response-time: 4
Content-Type: application/json; charset=utf-8
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 21:37:20 GMT
Set-Cookie: guest_id=v1%3A149548904062425575; Domain=.twitter.com; Path=/; Expires=Wed, 22-May-2019 21:37:20 UTC
Server: tsa_a
Content:
{"errors":[{"code":215,"message":"Bad Authentication data."}]}

I hoping since there's an example for tunein that it would be a lot easier to set that up.

Brodephat

• Personal Text
    Pushing content to the world via an ethernet cable
    • Free RadioDJ Video Tutorials
Re: Web Export NG Plugin
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 09:08:17 AM »
Twitter requires that you now use their API and any php codes you use must be hosted using SSL. I don't think a direct URL works as it did years ago.

I use my own php system and you can see how it's doing on Twitter @niaradionetwork
"Think Outside The Box And Make Something Truly Wonderful Happen"

My RadioDJ Stations:
NiaRadioNetwork.com
24HourPreachingNetwork.com
RealPeopleTalkRadio.com
TheTriadComeUp.com

Radio Imaging:
CarterScripts.com

Free RDJ Video tutorials
HowToUseRadioDJ.com

PROducer

• Personal Text
    Long Time Radio Guy
    • The Rooster
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 06:44:27 PM »
So... I got my TuneIn keys yesterday, and put them into the Web Export plugin using the web url from the tuneIn site & followed their instuctions, but I'm getting a 403 error returned.  I have an email into TuneIn thinking maybe they've sent me a bad key, but would also like to hear from those here who are successful using Web Export on TuneIn.

Is there a time frame from when I get sent the keys & when they work?  Should I just let it run for a while and it'll magically start working?  Or did TuneIn screw me and send me the wrong keys? 

UPDATE:  TuneIn responded, saying it was an issue on theior end.  Turned the updater back on, and it was working for about 3 songs, then info stopped showing up on TuneIn.  Still getting 200 codes (Everything's working) back from them though.  I think I've read in the forum here that similar has happened, and to just keep sending the info, it will work.

marcbeinder

• Rise! FM - St. Louis
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 12:38:09 AM »
So... I got my TuneIn keys yesterday, and put them into the Web Export plugin using the web url from the tuneIn site & followed their instuctions, but I'm getting a 403 error returned.  I have an email into TuneIn thinking maybe they've sent me a bad key, but would also like to hear from those here who are successful using Web Export on TuneIn.

Is there a time frame from when I get sent the keys & when they work?  Should I just let it run for a while and it'll magically start working?  Or did TuneIn screw me and send me the wrong keys? 

UPDATE:  TuneIn responded, saying it was an issue on theior end.  Turned the updater back on, and it was working for about 3 songs, then info stopped showing up on TuneIn.  Still getting 200 codes (Everything's working) back from them though.  I think I've read in the forum here that similar has happened, and to just keep sending the info, it will work.

I've had a similar problem with TuneIn. The big thing to keep in mind is that their API keys are very CASE SPECIFIC. So if you are typing them manually into RDJ be sure to double check you are typing them correctly as well as making sure you don't accidentally put a space in there.
RiseRadio.org // EncoreMediaSystems.com