Author Topic: integration easytanda whith radiodj  (Read 1547 times)

OnePlayRadio

• One Play Radio
integration easytanda whith radiodj
« on: November 17, 2017, 03:42:01 AM »
hi guys!

i need integration two softwares, radiodj with EasyTanda, last software is a commercials traffic, easy and good, and export commercials in m3u playlist, but this files is save in the folders for date.

RadioDJ allows with the option "load m3u playlist by date mask" to obtain m3u files with certain dates or hours, but EasyTanda generates directories with date, example: yyyy-MM-dd and within each day the files are saved with the time of each Batch, example: "block2030.m3u"

The question:

Is it possible for RadioDJ to reproduce the block that corresponds to the day and time in progress, using the directories that carry the day?

I hope you can help me, I have tried and tried but I have not been able to make this integration.

If you want EasyTanda I can share it, it's free and the developer that did it does not have its web site on the network, apparently the project expired, but the software is very useful, it would be a success to be able to integrate them.

greetings and thanks!

One Play Radio
www.oneplayradio.com
Tw: @oneplayradio
Fb: oneplayfm
-- Un nuevo concepto en Rock --

Capt_Fuzzy

• Personal Text
    "Quiet numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" ~ Moe Howard
    • WVRR - Ridgerunners Radio
Re: integration easytanda whith radiodj
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 05:14:22 AM »
I'm not sure about the integration just yet, but I'd love to test a couple of ideas out on it...
Steve 'Capt Fuzzy' Wade
Proud & Satisfied "Long-term" RadioDJ User
(Currently making the transition to v2)

WVRR - Ridgerunners Radio
The best mix of your favorites!

OnePlayRadio

• One Play Radio
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 03:04:29 PM »
if you want I can share the EasyTanda software with you. It was developed in Argentina and http://easyradio.com.ar is no longer available.  To give you an idea it's like Admaster (http://www.admaster.info) this one if it integrates with RadioDJ, EasyTanda was created for EasyRadio (from the same developer) and for me it's really simple to use and it's also in Spanish that makes me easier to use. And I would love to be able to integrate both tools. I ran tests on RadioDJ without success.

When you set up an event where a playlist with date mask is loaded you must also tell it what the path is, so in the arguments I tried to make sure that the last folder (which carries the time) could recognize it radiodj and get the file that corresponds to the commercial cut.

I am attentive to your comments! in advance thank you very much

regards  :cool:
One Play Radio
www.oneplayradio.com

Capt_Fuzzy

• Personal Text
    "Quiet numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" ~ Moe Howard
    • WVRR - Ridgerunners Radio
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2017, 01:27:17 AM »
it's also in Spanish
Hmm, that might cause some issues for me testing it out.
I do know some Spanish, but am not what you'd call fluent in it.

If you happen to know of an English translation of it, I'd be happy to give it a shot...
Steve 'Capt Fuzzy' Wade
Proud & Satisfied "Long-term" RadioDJ User
(Currently making the transition to v2)

WVRR - Ridgerunners Radio
The best mix of your favorites!

OnePlayRadio

• One Play Radio
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2017, 05:18:40 PM »
I do not know much English, I support the google translator to participate in the forum  :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:.

I found the system good to be able to take control of commercial breaks on the radio, but when you export the batch generates folders with the date and inside each folder generates the file with the time you want.

In my case, or at least the radios in Chile emit the commercial cut every 30 minutes, and in EasyTanda one can export X days, example if I export 3 days and only publish advertising from Monday to Saturday:

2017-11-18
2017-11-20
2017-11-21

Within each folder the playlist of each commercial cut is created, using a prefix, I use the word "Tanda":

Tanda0900.m3u
Tanda0930.m3u
Tanda1000.m3u
Tanda1030.m3u
Tanda2230.m3u

In RadioDJ the mp3 file is already loaded so that it can be played, but when loading the playlist using the option Load M3U Playlist By Date Mask does not load the file, attached referential image. I also leave the link for you to download the application and try it yourself:

https://mega.nz/#!vopSxIbT!BTBraNpnlokflplW3NhG3sZPpYByIndisU2LemkoQb4

If you could integrate both tools would be very good, since it would be more orderly to handle commercial breaks.

thank you very much for your help!!  :cool: :cool:
One Play Radio
www.oneplayradio.com