• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

New error using WebExportNG plug-in

Started by Brodephat, December 13, 2017, 04:59:56 AM

Brodephat

I just recently started having this issue using WebExportNG plug-in:

QuoteResponse returned error: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.

Anyone else using that plugin seeing this? Solution?
"Think Outside The Box And Make Something Truly Wonderful Happen"

Youtube Channel: https://bit.ly/3fGBsKJ

My RadioDJ Stations:
NiaRadioNetwork.com
RealPeopleTalkRadio.com
TheTriadComeUp.com

Radio Imaging & Tools:
CarterScripts.com

Free RDJ Videos:
HowToUseRadioDJ.com

PROducer

Hasn't happened to me.  Yet.  Knock on wood.   :bash:

Brodephat

I think it may be the plugin because the built in Web Export works fine and if I do it via the browser, it updates. For some reason it recently stopped working via the plugin itself.

Good thing is Marius is adding more web export options so I guess I'll have to wait for that in the new release.

I currently use the built in web export for updating Twitter and a Now playing display
I use WebExportNG to update TuneIn and 3 different now playing displays.
It was working perfectly until I rolled back to Windows 7 and that may have had something to do with it.

Having multiple web exports allows me to generate different displays and updates with different requirements.
"Think Outside The Box And Make Something Truly Wonderful Happen"

Youtube Channel: https://bit.ly/3fGBsKJ

My RadioDJ Stations:
NiaRadioNetwork.com
RealPeopleTalkRadio.com
TheTriadComeUp.com

Radio Imaging & Tools:
CarterScripts.com

Free RDJ Videos:
HowToUseRadioDJ.com

PROducer

Quote from: Brodephat on December 17, 2017, 03:14:23 PMIt was working perfectly until I rolled back to Windows 7 and that may have had something to do with it.
My Web Export BG is working fine on a Windows 7 Machine.  Maybe somethis got corrupted.  You could try to re-install the plug-in.