• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Review for new version

Started by anacon642, December 26, 2017, 07:38:28 PM

anacon642

3 days uptime 24h nonstop and all is work fine.
I was update from version 1.8.2 to version 2. Update is very easy. All plugin is work fine.

Thx.

Marius

DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

anacon642

I'm use plugin say time and is work fine for me. I don't know for the 3rd party plugins anyway for me is ok for now. I have 500.000 songs on Maria DB and the update is very easy.

FL Coast

WOW, I go away (from the forum) for a few days and ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE.   ???

I don't understand why so many people are angry at Marius.  He has done nothing but build software for our enjoyment.  He has never asked for anything in return.  He has been touting a new version for well over a year.  I can see where everyone was excited when he finally released it.  He did warn everyone to backup before preceding.

So most everyone jumped out there and thought they knew best and made the upgrade and found out that not everything was the same, and ready for primetime.  Did you make a backup so you can continue to broadcast while learning the new features, work out the kinks and help Marius improve RadioDJ for all  :cool:.  If you didn't and are not willing to be a respectful participant  :angel:, maybe you should delete version 2.0.0.0 and continue with what you were doing before or find something you will be happy with.  You do realize RadioDJ v 1.8.2 did not self destruct when RadioDJ v 2.0.0.0 was posted, right.   :hihi:

I for one am happy to see the new version.  Now that the holidays are winding down, maybe I will find time to load the new version on my test machine where I can put it through the paces, log any issues or concerns I may come across, and report them here on this forum where civil people (from all over the world) can share with and learn from one another. In the meantime RadioDJ v 1.8.2 will continue to be the heart of my station until such time I feel comfortable with RadioDJ v 2.0.0.0 Free.

Marius, I want to thank you for what you have done for me with the time you have devoted to this project.  When the Pro version is released, I hope it is at a price where my budget will allow me to be one of the first to Thank You by sending well deserved payment your direction.

Everyone else, be appreciative and not combative, and Keep The Music Playing.
:)    Play the Music and Have Fun!    :ok:
==================================
Fun In The Sun,  From the Florida Coast
"It is what we learn after we think we know it all, that counts."
John Wooden 1910 - 2010

plauri

What a review FL Coast  :cool: I completely agree with you, +1

And a big thank you Marius!
Funky Corner Radio
Radiodj v.2.0.4.5 (Windows 10)
http://www.funkycorner.radio
https://www.funkycorner.it
http://www.radiofunkycorner.com

Vanlen

Well Said and I agree a thousand fold. :cool:
Much appreciated to Marius for this incredible program.  Those that have been here since 1.6 will appreciate the significance. ;)

Cheers
Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

OnePlayRadio

Marius,

For my part I have nothing more to thank for your time and dedication in this project, really as a developer I must say that you have managed to make a software so powerful and so light that you do not have to envy anything to big commercial brands. When I found this system I decided to create my own web radio (One Play Radio) which started with version 1.7.x and today using version 1.8.2 I could do many things that other free systems would not have achieved. I'm also a software developer so it was easy for me to install and test it. Right now with the new version 2, I have done the same, I have my own virtual machine with a copy of the original database where I migrated to version 2.0 and until you are sure to migrate to version 2 I will do it.

But what I have seen I have seen that the project continues to grow and very well! Thank you so much for everything.

regards
Pablo Vega
Director One Play Radio
One Play Radio
http://www.oneplayradio.com
Tw: @oneplayradio
Fb: oneplayfm
-- La EvoluciĆ³n de la RevoluciĆ³n --