• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Dutch Translation v2

Started by djvunkiepitch, January 10, 2018, 02:35:14 PM

djvunkiepitch

In de map die al op deze site staat is niet alles vertaald, hier wel.
tel even op in het bestand tracktype, ikzelf heb daar wat tracktypes anders vertaald zoals vinyl, uuropeners en mixen. om zo een kleurtje te hebben als ik vinyl draai, de uuropeners zijn groen, enz.

succes

[attachment deleted by admin]

DJ Garybaldy

Dutch Translations already done.
Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

djvunkiepitch

yeye
i have set an dutch translation today, that one is find nowhere because there are translations that can't be translated normaly.
o and thanks for your thanks you exist also already

djvunkiepitch

maby it is usefull first to look, and than see that this translation is not enywere to get.
i am talking about the one today posted, there are many many wordts that just a vew of us can translate, because of the knowledge you need.
than talk to me again, respect thanx for it

Jhonny

All translations i have are on dj-jhonny.nl
So yes it already was translated for v.2006.
maby it is usefull first to look, and than see that this translation is not enywere to get.
Thats treu.

Jij hebt daar wat tracktypes anders vertaald zoals vinyl, uuropeners en mixen. om zo een kleurtje te hebben als je vinyl draait.
Weet niet of dat nut heeft voor anderen.

Trans:
You have translated some track types differently like vinyl, hour openers and mixes. to have a some color when your playing  vinyl.
Do not know if that has value for others.
R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English