RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum

Wordpress Now Playing Info Not working

Wordpress Now Playing Info Not working
« on: April 18, 2018, 08:44:49 PM »
Good afternoon Gentlemen

I have installed the latest Wordpress plugin and everything seems to be working (just like the old version) except for 2 items. (1) Is the Now playing Info. Is there something that I need to do to get the Now playing info to be displayed on my site. This worked in the previous version but is not working now. (2) Is the Listeners in the history, It constantly says (0) while MB Recaster let me know that i have listeners, is there a way to get that to display the listeners or is this to much to ask for.

This is the message I am getting from the RadioDj Options location on the website

"Could not get last played song. Have you enabled history in RadioDJ?

Now playing, top tracks and top albums won't function if history is disabled."

The history is working on Radiodj So i don't know how to fix this. Is there something else i need to turn on to make this work?.

Regards
Streetvine 
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 06:10:03 PM by StreetVine »

Re: Wordpress Now Playing Info Not working
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 06:11:59 PM »
Has anyone else experienced this problem and if so does anyone have a fix?.

Offline Jhonny

• Peace, enjoy life.it's over before you've lived it
    • Jhonny's RadioDJ tutorials.
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 07:37:16 PM »
The history you see in the screen of RadioDJ is not the same as quested for.

Go to options select options and in the settings screen select Stream Titles on the bottom you see keep history for, if it's 0 it's disabled set the days for it like 30.
R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler!
I don't do drugs, I do tuts. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) visit  https://radiodj.info

Testing RadioDJ v2.0.2.0 Beta

Offline PROducer

• Long Time Radio Guy
    • The Rooster
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2018, 04:18:58 AM »
I'm not sure what version of the plugin you're using, but I'm still using the 0.7.0 version, and last night I switched to running RDJ V2.0.0.3 on my playout machine, and created a new database for the new version (just in case I needed to revert back).

This morning I pointed the Wordpress plugin to the new database, and so far everything is working fine.  I need to install the request plugin on my RDJ machine to see if the request feature work, but if it doesn't, no big deal.  I don't get a lot of requests.

Marius, you mentioned you were taking over development of that plugin with permission of the author.  Has there been an update for the new RDJ version?