RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum

RadioDJ v2.0.0.4 Released!

Offline Vanlen

• Music for your senses
Re: RadioDJ v2.0.0.4 Released!
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2018, 08:35:37 PM »
Congratulations on the latest release Marius.  A huge jump from the 1.60 days eh ;)
Wonderful, intuitive and a breeze.   Did a fresh install to start from scratch on Win10 64bit MariaDB and up and running in no time.

Cheers
Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

Offline He-j

• HEJ say JEH
    • Hej Radio
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2018, 09:13:58 PM »
I know very little about web site programing and such but the new version of MariaDB 10.3.7 says
"The embedded server library now supports SSL when connecting to remote servers."
Is this the same thing or something else.

The only thing I encountered when installing version 2.0.0.4:
ERROR: the host 127.0.0.1 does not support SSL connections

This would mean that the current version of MariaDB (10.3.7) does not support SSL connections.

Hej Radio ► Netherlands
https://hejradio.jimdofree.com/

Offline Chip Douglas Mosley

• Retired disc jockey and radio programmer
    • Jukebox 92.7 WEPQ
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2018, 10:06:49 PM »
Marius and everyone else:

I have a couple of problems. After loading RadioDJ v2.0.0.4 and reinstalling the TTS plugin, I can't move the TTS window from frame 2 to frame 3. It won't open in the plugins under configuration. What am I doing wrong?

Also have problems with the Time Announce. If I set it up to announce the time as a stand alone, it does not wait until the previous event finishes. (It runs over the middle of a song.) If I set it up to announce as a voice over, it doesn't work. (The old version called this "Pause Playlist".) Again, what am I doing wrong? (Yes, I changed the name of the folder to "Plugin_SayTime".) I did find the volume control for Time Announce in the Plugins folder and that works very well!

The rest of the program is running smoothly on my production computer, but I'm not going to load it on the on-air computer until I can get this resolved.

Thanks in advance for the help!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 10:55:09 PM by Chip Douglas Mosley »
Chip Douglas Mosley
Jukebox 92.7 WEPQ
www.jukebox927.com
Radio DJ user since 2016, Live365 since 2019
Now using v2.0.2.0 since January 19, 2020

« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2018, 10:49:00 PM »
The only thing I encountered when installing version 2.0.0.4:
ERROR: the host 127.0.0.1 does not support SSL connections

This would mean that the current version of MariaDB (10.3.7) does not support SSL connections.

Ok thanks He-j, I have learned something today  :)
Beer is the answer,  Now what was the question ?

« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2018, 10:58:02 PM »
I've found a bug!

In carts/instant plays, when I click an empty cart whilst I'm not logged in as admin, I CAN add a track to a cart.

In 2.0.0.3, doing this would give me the "You don't have access to this feature!" alert. In 2.0.0.4 I don't get the alert and I can modify the empty cart.

It only seems to affect empty carts though. Any carts that are already populated are still locked and trying to modify them brings up the "You don't have access to this feature!" alert.

Andrew.

Offline plauri

• Funky Corner Radio
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2018, 01:20:47 AM »
@plauri, that's the error that comes up if you don't update the database.
I was actuallly wondering who will post it first... ????
My mistake was that I updated the database as described, but then I reloaded the old backup db made with the old V2.0.0.3 and that caused the problem. I unistalled v.4, reinstalled v.3 and worked: did it 3 times, then I realized what was wrong...  :bash: :bash: 
Funky Corner Radio
http://www.funkycorner.it
http://www.radiofunkycorner.com

Offline plauri

• Funky Corner Radio
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2018, 03:11:27 AM »
Also have problems with the Time Announce. If I set it up to announce the time as a stand alone, it does not wait until the previous event finishes. (It runs over the middle of a song.) If I set it up to announce as a voice over, it doesn't work. (The old version called this "Pause Playlist".) Again, what am I doing wrong? (Yes, I changed the name of the folder to "Plugin_SayTime".) I did find the volume control for Time Announce in the Plugins folder and that works very well!

I'm also playing with SayTime and the old one doesn't work, I mean I had set a short bed with "next", but the voice starts in the end when the new track has already started. As Chip says if set as VO (no voice at all). 
Funky Corner Radio

« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2018, 03:05:28 PM »

the same problem of plauri in saytime.

Offline DJ Garybaldy

• Retired DJ who uses RadioDJ
    • DJ Garybaldy Blog
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2018, 03:46:55 PM »
So far so good not seen any errors in Windows Event viewer since the little issue with the DB setup tool.

It chugging along here just as 2.0.0.3 did  :bash: Mind it always does Much Kudos Marius!  :ok:
Retired DJ & Proud USER of RadioDJ since 2010

Computer: Windows 10 Pro 16GB RAM & AMD 10 processor

TIP: When you make a change in RadioDJ BACKUP the database!

New Blog: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/

(djgarybaldy.co.uk 2011-2020 1,472,323 page views)

Offline Brodephat

• Pushing content to the world via an ethernet cable
    • Free RadioDJ Video Tutorials
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2018, 04:38:23 PM »
Hey Marius, does anything need to be done as far as the plugins from the disabled folder of the new version?

By the way, I made no changes to my SayTime folder and it worked still on my test system. I have a folder inside the plugins folder named SayTime with the audio files in it. The event action was the same as it was on 2.0.0.3 Say Time/SayTime and it still worked that way.

I will try it as you have pointed out to see what happens.

****UPDATE: Okay, I see I had to use the updated SayTime plugin from the Disabled Plugins folder so I assume all the plugins need to be updated then.

****Update: The first plugin action for SayTime works after renaming the audio folder to Plugin_SayTime but the second action with SayTime VO is not working. The output setting is at 10.

I did update the Web Browser plugin and got this error in the log:

Code: [Select]
20 Jun 2018 11:12:09
Value of '0' is not valid for 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'Minimum' and 'Maximum'.
Parameter name: Value   at System.Windows.Forms.NumericUpDown.set_Value(Decimal value)
   at Plugin_WebBrowser.FormConfig.FormConfigLoad(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

The Web Browser does not load now.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 05:17:43 PM by Brodephat »
"Think Outside The Box And Make Something Truly Wonderful Happen"

My RadioDJ Stations:
NiaRadioNetwork.com
24HourPreachingNetwork.com
RealPeopleTalkRadio.com
TheTriadComeUp.com

Radio Imaging:
CarterScripts.com

Free RDJ Video tutorials
HowToUseRadioDJ.com

« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2018, 06:12:13 PM »
Ok, I must be missing something here.  Here is the process I used to install RadioDJ 2.0.0.4.

I always keep the previous version of RadioDJ working until I thoroughly test the new version.  I make a copy of the current operating version (2.0.0.3).  I then rename it to the NEW version (2.0.0.4) and then update that folder.

When there is a database update, I never overwrite the current one so I can still use the current version of RadioDJ.  I create a NEW database and name it the version of RadioDJ where the database changed (radiodj2004).  I then backup the database from the previous version and import it into the new database and run the database update utility (2.0.0.3 TO 2.0.0.4.sql). Then I fire up RadioDJ and off I go with my testing.  I have been doing it this way since around version 1.7.0 and have never had any issues, until now.

Version 2.0.0.4 will fire up and run (mostly).  The issues are, there are several categories missing therefore all of my files are not in the proper categories.  RadioDJ 2.0.0.4 loads the default categories.  I thought these were written to the database, therefore should come over when I restore the database and update it. But they don’t.  I do find the tracks in some of the default categories, so they are there and I can recreate the missing categories and move them.

The second issue I am having is my News comes from NPR internet feed once an hour.  When RadioDJ 2.0.0.4 hits the feed in the playlist, the file starts, then stops, and then shuts down RadioDJ.  The error from windows log is:

Code: [Select]
ERROR: The CommandText property has not been properly initialized.   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Interceptors.ExceptionInterceptor.Throw(Exception exception)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Throw(Exception ex)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.Throw(Exception ex)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at rdjInterface.MysqlClass.SQLInsert(String sql)
   at o>}\]|LMyr\*2;ycBMq^gXDh8\..(Object)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)

I am using MariaDB 10, on Windows 10 (1803 – 17134.112) on my test machine.  Everything is being run as administrator.

I have deleted RadioDJ 2.0.0.4 and the new database several times and reload everything with the same results. I have got to be missing something simple.  Stumped.
:)    Play the Music and Have Fun!    :ok:
==============================
 Fun In The Sun,  From the Florida Coast

Offline Marius

• Radio DJ
« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2018, 06:37:30 PM »
Hi FL Coast, i can confirm this behavior when dealing with podcasts. I'm working on it right now.
However, i wasn't able to reproduce the categories issue you reported.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Offline plauri

• Funky Corner Radio
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2018, 12:03:19 AM »
I think what FL Coast reports has more or less something to do with the mistake I did: when you do the upgrade in the database utils "RadioDJv2\Setup\Sql\2.0.0.3 TO 2.0.0.4.sql" that's all. You don't have to do anything more.
As far as SayTime and news played from a streaming are concerned, as I wrote, they don't work as in v.2.0.0.3 where I never had a problem.   
Funky Corner Radio

Offline Chip Douglas Mosley

• Retired disc jockey and radio programmer
    • Jukebox 92.7 WEPQ
« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2018, 02:00:24 AM »
Can anyone help us with the Time Announce problem? Plauri and I would appreciate the help!!
Chip Douglas Mosley
Jukebox 92.7 WEPQ
www.jukebox927.com
Radio DJ user since 2016, Live365 since 2019
Now using v2.0.2.0 since January 19, 2020

« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2018, 09:13:38 AM »
Update main server and two backups systems in totally 5.5 mins without any issues (using W10 and My SQL 5.7).

Great!

Marcel