« on: June 23, 2018, 08:29:01 AM »
CHANGES LIST:
- Fixed Internet Stream/Podcast playback error;
- Implemented configuration User Access in plugin TTS [NEW];
- Implemented zone selector in plugin TTS [NEW];

DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Offline DJ Garybaldy

• Retired DJ who uses RadioDJ
    • DJ Garybaldy Blog
Re: RadioDJ v2.0.0.5 Released!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 09:33:33 AM »
Cheers Marius
Retired DJ & Proud USER of RadioDJ since 2010

Computers: Windows 10 Pro 16GB & 32GB AMD10/Intel i5 processor

https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/

Repair the RadioDJ database: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/09/radiodj-database-maintenance-how-to.html

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 12:21:24 PM »

Hi Marius, excellent work, many thanks again.  :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Offline plauri

• Funky Corner Radio
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2018, 04:31:03 PM »
Thanks Marius, now News work like before. Maybe even better I tested only once. SayTime is still a pain in the ass. VO doesn't start and the play SayTime works after the bed, not after the Next set in the bed. So it plays the time over the next song. I think the option (pause playlist) which was there before would do the trick, maybe...
Funky Corner Radio
http://www.funkycorner.it
http://www.radiofunkycorner.com

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2018, 05:16:55 PM »
Thanks Marius, the internet/podcast stream is working again...……...BUT  :)

In version 2.0.0.3, I created an m3u playlist that consists of 3 tracks, a song track, a 5 second jingle, and another song track. I adjusted the “next start” (using Temporary Edit) cue on the jingle to start the next track at about the halfway point of the jingle.  Works perfect in 2.0.0.3.

I built this same playlist in 2.0.0.5 and made the same track changes and then load it, the next start changes made to the jingle are ignored.  When I check the jingle track after loading, it has the original set points.

I rechecked the m3u file in the playlist builder again, the jingle still has the changes I made to the cue points using Temporary Edit.  When I check the cue points a second time in the play list builder, the cue points are gone.  I have to reload the track or restart the playlist builder to see the cue points, but they are back to the previous settings.

When you are in the play list builder and open a track in the cue editor and close then open that same track in the cue editor again, all of the set points a missing.  Reload the track and they are back, don’t make any changes, close and open the track again in cue editor, the set points are missing again.

If I make the changes to the jingle before it plays from the playlist, the set point change is still ignored.

This has not been an issue in previous versions, although I did not check this in version 2.0.0.4.
:)    Play the Music and Have Fun!    :ok:
==============================
 Fun In The Sun,  From the Florida Coast

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2018, 12:27:45 AM »
Hi Marius
in the new version of RDJ 2.0.0.5 still does not give indication of time in the files PODCAST
The time frame continues to give no indication of how much time is left to complete the podcast file
thanked your attention
Thank you

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2018, 09:22:10 PM »
Just wondering.... Is the smart timing event feature working properly again, or should we still refrain from using it?
http://radiokps.nz

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2018, 11:08:07 AM »
Hey Marius we have a problem with events! when we adding a playlist or whatever else, program have an error.

here's a log:

Code: [Select]
25 Jun 2018 10:12:04
Conversion from string "False" to type 'Integer' is not valid.   w Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger(String Value)
   w (bTc1~~_|Io00\,|IVR\&?gK\&~".‫‏‮‭‎‮‪‎‏‭‌‎‮‮‪‍‎‎‪‭‏‫‎‏‭‍‫‮()
   w (bTc1~~_|Io00\,|IVR\&?gK\&~".‮‌‏‏‍‌​‮‬‪‪‮‏‬‭​‏‌‬‮‏‎‎​‮‫‫‬‮(Object , EventArgs )
   w System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
   w System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
   w System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
   w System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
   w System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   w System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   w System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   w System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   w System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   w System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
   w System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   w System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   w System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 11:27:09 AM by DJ Garybaldy »

Offline He-j

• HEJ say JEH
    • Hej Radio
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2018, 11:20:28 AM »
Did you already try to repair your database?
Hej Radio ► Netherlands
https://hejradio.jimdofree.com/

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2018, 11:27:16 AM »
Yes, and it still doesn't work.

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2018, 12:21:56 AM »
Hi,

just updated from 2.0.0.3 to 2.0.0.4 and than 2.0.0.5 but suddenly don't have an access to some parts of the program (see the screen, this happens when click on buttons such as Settings, Track Manger, Playlist Builder, etc.). Login: admin Password: admin doesn't work...

Any suggestions?

Offline He-j

• HEJ say JEH
    • Hej Radio
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2018, 07:41:57 AM »
Did you use the update file from 2.0.0.3 to 2.0.0.4 or did you restore the database?

You should not restore the database, but use the file RadioDJv2\Setup\Sql\2.0.0.3 TO 2.0.0.4.sql to update.

IMPORTANT: Due some differences between the old and new version of MySQL ADO.NET driver, some fields types from the database required changes, so an update file for the database is provided in "RadioDJv2\Setup\Sql\2.0.0.3 TO 2.0.0.4.sql". Without this update the new version will not start! This update must be applied only if you are using v2.0.0.3, otherwise if you are using v1.8.3, you must apply first "RadioDJv2\Setup\Sql\1.8.2 TO 2.sql" and only then "RadioDJv2\Setup\Sql\2.0.0.3 TO 2.0.0.4.sql"

To update to this version, close the program, run the installer which will copy the new files, preserving your settings, then start the Database Setup utility and if you're using the new MySQL server, check the SSL option, otherwise leave it unchecked.
In Database Setup utility, go to "Database Utils" and "Database Update" section and select "RadioDJv2\Setup\Sql\2.0.0.3 TO 2.0.0.4.sql" to update the database.
After the process is completed, you can start using RadioDJ.
Hej Radio ► Netherlands
https://hejradio.jimdofree.com/

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2018, 11:22:23 PM »
Works like a charm. Just installed after I backed up my styles and logo which it would be nice not to have it replace each time.  ;D Otherwise the 2.0.0.4 update DB was simple and done and we are rolling again.

Offline Chip Douglas Mosley

• Retired disc jockey and radio programmer
    • Jukebox 92.7 WEPQ
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2018, 01:48:59 AM »
What's the best way to do a clean install of v2.0.0.5. Can I do it with the new version, or should I start with an older version and upgrade to the new version?

I want to do a first-time install to test run the new version.

Thanks!
Chip Douglas Mosley
Jukebox 92.7 WEPQ
www.jukebox927.com
Radio DJ user since 2016, Live365 since 2019
Now using v2.0.2.0 since January 19, 2020

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2018, 02:23:51 AM »
CHANGES LIST:
- Fixed Internet Stream/Podcast playback error;
- Implemented configuration User Access in plugin TTS [NEW];
- Implemented zone selector in plugin TTS [NEW];