Author Topic: Software or app download  (Read 622 times)

kam5ta1

• New User

Software or app download
« on: June 25, 2018, 02:53:10 PM »
Hi guys I'm new to this and came across this forum which i thought would help with my broadcasting. I'm a relatively new DJ who took some time out after being introduced to the music industry just over a year ago. I'm making a come back on the local radio station I DJ at.
Im wanting boost ,my shows up with some back drops and and jingles and sweepers.
So i was wondering if there is an app i an down onto my phone or tablet which allow me to play these things with a click of a button.
ideal id like something where I can add my own stuff to it rather than pre installed generic sweepers a dn back drops.

Can anyone advise?

He-j

• Personal Text
    HEJ say JEH
    • Hej Radio
Re: Software or app download
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 04:14:52 PM »
If your phone or tablet can be connected (WiFi, BlueTooth are USB cable) with the PC on which RadioDJ is running you can drag a track to an Aux Player.

Unfortunately you can't drag a track to the Instant Players (in that case the track needs to be in the RadioDJ database).

There is no app AFAIK which can be connected with RadioDJ to play the tracks which are on your phone or tablet.
The only available app is a remote app. With this app you can control some functions of RadioDJ.
Hej Radio ► Netherlands
https://hejradio.jimdofree.com/

kam5ta1

• New User

Re: Software or app download
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 11:52:10 AM »
If your phone or tablet can be connected (WiFi, BlueTooth are USB cable) with the PC on which RadioDJ is running you can drag a track to an Aux Player.

Unfortunately you can't drag a track to the Instant Players (in that case the track needs to be in the RadioDJ database).

There is no app AFAIK which can be connected with RadioDJ to play the tracks which are on your phone or tablet.
The only available app is a remote app. With this app you can control some functions of RadioDJ.

AFAIK is the name of the app ?
i wanted something more for jingles and back drops where the music is played of the main DJ Computer and jingles and back drops off my phone or tablet.