• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v2.0.0.7 Released!

Started by Marius, September 16, 2018, 04:48:36 PM

Brodephat

Totally AWESOME dude! Ran my test and everything is working very well!

My favorites are:
- Added option to assign multiple sweepers to a track at once in track editor [NEW];
- Added filters by track type to enable/disable metadata export in plugin "now playing info" [NEW];
- Updated AutoDJ algorithm for better track, artist, title, album separation [NEW];
- Implemented user defined number of tracks to be generated by AutoDJ [NEW];
- Implemented column sorting for search and tracks manager [NEW];
- Implemented the option to use the original stream title for podcasts [NEW];
- Implemented full screen option for rotation editor [NEW];
- Double click on now playing artist/title/album labels will open the track editor [NEW];
- Implemented auto refresh requests button state saving for requests plugin [NEW];
- Implemented option to stop the auxiliary players with fade out [NEW];

Thankful these were fixed:
- Fixed bug in CUE Editor which sometimes let the monitored track playing when closing the editor;
- Fixed bug which sometimes made AutoDJ skip Internet Streams and Podcasts;
- Improved podcast duration retrieval;

I had to roll back from 2.0.0.6 to 2.0.0.3 when it came out but now all is good again! I'm now current with 2.0.0.7!

Station 1 runs mostly music, drops, IDs, locally and one podcast feed.
Station 2 runs mostly podcast feeds and Internet streams with local files.
Station 3 runs a lot of podcast and a lot of local files.

Everything is running tight and smooth.

"Think Outside The Box And Make Something Truly Wonderful Happen"

Youtube Channel: https://bit.ly/3fGBsKJ

My RadioDJ Stations:
NiaRadioNetwork.com
RealPeopleTalkRadio.com
TheTriadComeUp.com

Radio Imaging & Tools:
CarterScripts.com

Free RDJ Videos:
HowToUseRadioDJ.com

Marius

Sorry, but i missed testing something in this release: the playlist events, which they were not working, but now they are fixed.

In the downloads page I re-uploaded the latest version, named "RadioDJ v2.0.0.7 (Playlist Events Fixed)".
Download it, run the installer to a temporary location and copy from there "RadioDJ.exe" and "PluginInterface.dll" to your working RadioDJ v2.0.0.7 folder and now it should work.
The users of TTS and SayTime plugins can also copy the new versions from the Disabled Plugins folder, which bring a few improvements.

Alternatively, you can run the installer over your working v2.0.0.7 version to update the files. Your settings will be preserved, however if you have the v2.0.0.7 working, DON'T RUN THE DATABASE UPDATE AGAIN!

Users which didn't updated yet from previous versions, must follow the normal procedure, run the installer and update the database.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

andrei1412

Thanks for this piece of art.
I was running RadioDJ for 1 month 24/7. Now i updated and i adore the new features and fixes :)

stevewa

Hello Marius,

I'm wondering, why can't the installer program, run a program stub that checks if the database has been updated, and if not, then it runs the db update patch during the installation process...

Marius

Quote from: stevewa on September 17, 2018, 10:19:56 PM
Hello Marius,

I'm wondering, why can't the installer program, run a program stub that checks if the database has been updated, and if not, then it runs the db update patch during the installation process...

I was thinking about the same thing for a while...  ;D
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

skaggsy

Figured out my issue. I was still running version 2.0.0.4. Never upgraded to 2.0.0.6. What are my options to get the upgrade? Hate to start all over. Any suggestions will help. Worse comes to worse will stick with 2.0.0.4 as it is working great!

Brodephat

Hey just hit my first snag and that is only one of my rotations will load. The others will not load at all. I'll try the events fixed release and let you know.
"Think Outside The Box And Make Something Truly Wonderful Happen"

Youtube Channel: https://bit.ly/3fGBsKJ

My RadioDJ Stations:
NiaRadioNetwork.com
RealPeopleTalkRadio.com
TheTriadComeUp.com

Radio Imaging & Tools:
CarterScripts.com

Free RDJ Videos:
HowToUseRadioDJ.com

DJ Garybaldy

Really loving the "Keep in playlist" I'm not ending up with 50/60 tracks in the queue now like I was before. I've set mine at 20 and its chugging along nicely.

Also loving the fact that the rotations window is full screen, Is there anyway of having the rotation window open without having to have the options menu open at the same time?

Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

andreslindo

Hi Marius, I've been testing the new feature of having 10 records on the playlist. But I think it's not finding enough songs as previous version does.

What is the logic to investigate what the problem is or to try to change my rotation.

Thanks.

stevewa

@Marius I sent you a private msg a while ago, offering my help with some basic coding skills, if you need it.

plauri

Quote from: andreslindo on September 18, 2018, 04:58:24 PM
Hi Marius, I've been testing the new feature of having 10 records on the playlist. But I think it's not finding enough songs as previous version does.

What is the logic to investigate what the problem is or to try to change my rotation.

Thanks.

It depends on how you build your rotation. If you have 10 records set to play in the row (of the rotation) you should see 10 tracks ready to play. If you have 15 or 20 records (set in your rotation) you should always see 10 tracks ready to play. If in your rotation you have just one jingle and one song, you should always see 10 tracks ready to play. 
Funky Corner Radio
Radiodj v.2.0.4.5 (Windows 10)
http://www.funkycorner.radio
https://www.funkycorner.it
http://www.radiofunkycorner.com

adrinto

Hello marius
tested version 2.0.07
I noticed now does not pre listen CUE in this version
I reconfigured the sound card and it does not work again
You should make corrections in this area
Thank you

OnePlayRadio

Hello @Marius,

First of all I want to thank the new version of RadioDJ I'm testing in my lab before going into production. I'm still with 2.0.0.1 and I want to know the following:

In order to migrate from version 2.0.0.1 to version 2.0.0.7 should I go through version 2.0.0.6 in the database migration or can I run "2.0.0.6 TO 2.0.0.7.sql" directly through the database in version 2.0.0.1?

The second thing that happened to me is that more than 400 records were left with the value "-1" for the field "enabled" including the jingles. I can leave them back at value "1" but: why did it happen?

So far this new version is giving me good results to be able to migrate, and so not to remain in a version so old that later it will cost more to support.

I remain attentive to your comments, in advance thank you very much

Regrads!  :ok:
One Play Radio
http://www.oneplayradio.com
Tw: @oneplayradio
Fb: oneplayfm
-- La Evolución de la Revolución --

Calypso

Quote from: OnePlayRadio on September 20, 2018, 04:46:44 AM
Hello @Marius,

First of all I want to thank the new version of RadioDJ I'm testing in my lab before going into production. I'm still with 2.0.0.1 and I want to know the following:

In order to migrate from version 2.0.0.1 to version 2.0.0.7 should I go through version 2.0.0.6 in the database migration or can I run "2.0.0.6 TO 2.0.0.7.sql" directly through the database in version 2.0.0.1?

The second thing that happened to me is that more than 400 records were left with the value "-1" for the field "enabled" including the jingles. I can leave them back at value "1" but: why did it happen?

So far this new version is giving me good results to be able to migrate, and so not to remain in a version so old that later it will cost more to support.

I remain attentive to your comments, in advance thank you very much

Regrads!  :ok:

If you come from 2.0.0.1 you have to do every database upgrade since 2.0.0.1 - they are not cumulative, so you first have to do the one for 2.0.0.3 to 2.0.0.4, and then 2.0.0.6 to 2.0.0.7.

The value -1 in enabled means the file has not been found somewhen in the past - you can make them "1" again, but they'll turn to "-1" again when RDJ tries to play it and they cannot be found. Best is to check out first if the path is still correct.

OnePlayRadio

Quote from: Calypso on September 20, 2018, 06:53:10 AM
If you come from 2.0.0.1 you have to do every database upgrade since 2.0.0.1 - they are not cumulative, so you first have to do the one for 2.0.0.3 to 2.0.0.4, and then 2.0.0.6 to 2.0.0.7.

The value -1 in enabled means the file has not been found somewhen in the past - you can make them "1" again, but they'll turn to "-1" again when RDJ tries to play it and they cannot be found. Best is to check out first if the path is still correct.

thank you very much @Calypso I will take your recommendation to prepare the database before going into production. on files with value "-1" is rare because if they are available in the music directory created to store .mp3 files. Anyway it is not difficult to fix.

Regrads!
One Play Radio
http://www.oneplayradio.com
Tw: @oneplayradio
Fb: oneplayfm
-- La Evolución de la Revolución --