• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v2.0.0.9 Released!

Started by Marius, September 28, 2018, 07:43:15 AM

skaggsy

Ahhhh here we go again. Worked for about 4 songs now back to original issue - no metadata being sent. Uninstall/reinstall only temporarily solved the issue.
UPDATE:  For some reason seems to be working again. Closed down radiodj - reopened - so far 6 songs showing in player and recently played. Going to monitor. Seems to be some kind of intermittent glitch?
UPDATE: back to square one - again no metadata being sent. Is there an update in the works?

adrinto

A version since root 2.0.0.9 is installed, the following error occurs:
when it closes the radiodj and then if it resumes the same it gives an indication that already exists a version to work
Another instance of the Program is already running

It is necessary to re-start the Computer
I made an install from the 2.0,0,9 file without any other version installed
Did I do something wrong ??
would have to have installed another version before ???

Marius

@adrinto this happens every time? When this happens, press CTRL+ALT+DEL and see in task manager if the program still runs in the background. If so, somethings it keeps it busy from closing, but that should also be logged as an error in windows event logs.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Giovanni T

to install Radio DJ for the first time it is sufficient download the 2.0.0.9 version, after Maria DB , or it is necessary download the previus versions?
many Thanks

Jhonny

R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

golf97fm

Quote from: stinga on September 28, 2018, 11:48:19 PM
@golf97fm

How did you move from mysql to MariaDB?

@Stinga

Was fairly easy

1. Backed up all data in Mysql

2. Remove / Uninstall -  But keep Data of Mysql Option

3. installed MariaDb

4. Setup Database with service name and password etc keep 3306 as default port

6. Copied the Database into Data Dir

7. Then rebooted ..

Video Might Help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyFFH_VA1HE

Owner DMT FM - Tenerife
103 & 99.2 FM
www.dmt-fm.com
https://dc1.serverse.com/proxy/ywycfrxn/stream

Calypso

Quote from: Marius on September 28, 2018, 07:43:15 AM
- When loading (or reloading) a rotation, the AutoDJ will generate the playlist from the first item [NEW];

Could this be made an option? I know why it's introduced, but this changes behaviour dramatically:

With 2 rotations of 3 tracks (categories A-B-C and A-D-C)

2.0.0.6 and before:

Order of tracks always becomes of this order: A-?-C-A-?-C where ? can be B or D. [Because the playlist always is extended by a complete rotation cycle]

2.0.0.7 and 2.0.0.8:

Order of tracks always becomes of this order: A-?-C-A-?-C where ? can be B or D. [Because the playlist is extended by 1 track but always in the same index in the rotation]

2.0.0.9 and above with always playlist from first item when changing/reloading the rotation every minute [Because the index of the rotation item is always set to "1" when reloading]

Order of tracks will become A-A-A-A-A-A

I know changing the rotation every minute is not practical, but with a bigger rotation and changing the rotation more often as the rotation takes time to finish the order of tracks (based on category or genre or something else) will become unpredictable because the rotation never comes to the selection criteria in later rules of the rotation.

Vanlen

Updated to 2.0.0.9F and working just fine on test machine clearing and loading rotations for 24 hours now.  Also, Note 2.0.0.8F has been working fine live for 7 days with now playing and all rotations working well. I'll test 2.0.0.9F further before going live with this version.  Thanks Marius :cool:
Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

Rick95

Hello,

"Newest From Folder" doesn't work that well, problem with 2.0.0.9.
Error log:
ERROR PlayNext() #2010:  - BASS_OK

adrinto

Quote from: Marius on September 29, 2018, 09:13:18 AM
@adrinto this happens every time? When this happens, press CTRL+ALT+DEL and see in task manager if the program still runs in the background. If so, somethings it keeps it busy from closing, but that should also be logged as an error in windows event logs.

Hi Marius
Doing what you told me.
press CTRL + ALT + DEL does not appear in the tasks anything related to the Radio Dj if it is running or not In the list related to the radiodj anything appears
should be reported in the program radiodj
grateful

DJ Garybaldy

Quote from: Marius on September 28, 2018, 05:18:06 PM
That's not nice  :)
Can you try this: http://www.radiodj.ro/download/latest_version/SetupRadioDJ2009f2.exe No database or other tweaking necessary, it will replace only the exe/dll files.
Been off the computer all weekend, I've just installed this updated 2.0.0.9 beta and the requests from the request list are now going into the queue from rotation. I'll keep my eye out for anything else that may need mentioning but 30 minutes in all is sailing smoothly.
Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

DJ Garybaldy

Things seem to be running OK now I've rebuilt my rotations, something somewhere may just have corrupted my original rotations in my database, Not sure what but that's the only explanation I could come up with  :bash:
Nothing in error logs since I fired it up yesterday and songs are loading into the queue as they should be.
I'm still keeping a close eye on things.
Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

Vanlen

Reporting on 2.0.0.9F2 Beta - Rotations are playing out as they should, but I have jingles as events(12) of them that play at specific times 4 an hour.  Once they have gone through and are marked RED in the database they stop playing after they all have play counts of 4 and are skipped after the countdown.  I reset play count through a manual event and they operate as they should again.  It's as if the Options/Settings Reset Subcategories [tick] (when no track can be played anymore) isn't working for the events.   Rotations as far as I can tell are working just fine.  Running 24 hours now on 2.0.0.9F2 Beta on a test box.   Note: I imported the DB from a backup of 2.0.0.8 on Win 10 to the test box on Win 7 64 both using MariaDB 64 bit version.    Error log (15 or more with "No Track can be added from the selected category/subcategory/genre using Load from Category event action)   Still the best free Radio Automation software on the planet Marius.   :cool:
Cheers
www.forestgreenradio.ca

He-j

Quote... but I have jingles as events(12) of them that play at specific times 4 an hour.  Once they have gone through and are marked RED in the database they stop playing after they all have play counts of 4 and are skipped after the countdown.

You could create specific subcategories for these jingles. Then create a rotation with only one subcategory (which contains only one jingle). Uncheck the repeat rules in that rotation. Next create an event which fires that specific rotation at the day/time you have set.

Because you have unchecked the repeat rules box it will always play that jingle.
Hej Radio ► Netherlands
https://hejradio.jimdofree.com/

Vanlen

Hi He-j 

Good tip as that would work as quick fix.  I'm just using this as a test of 2.0.0.9f2 because it worked perfectly without issues in 2.0.0.6 and prior versions.
Now I'll Roll up my sleeves and get some coffee and try rotations as suggested.  (Edit) But I'm fearing that the same thing will happen when all of them are used (12) Jingles/File Type etc are used up during the day and will do the same thing as the events.
Cheers.
www.forestgreenradio.ca