• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v2.0.0.9 Released!

Started by Marius, September 28, 2018, 07:43:15 AM

Vanlen

[Solved] Jingle events not firing after they are all played.  Beta 2.0.0.9F2  (This also includes Beta 2.0.0.7)

It looks like this wasn't an issue with the beta but ME  :-[     I had repeat rules enabled in the event.  Once I [unticked] the repeat rules they all now play as they should.

Cheers
Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

Vanlen

Update on 2.0.0.9F2

Test Box Win 10 MariaDB 64 Bit:
Rotations & Events have been running solid for over 100 hours up time.  :ok:
www.forestgreenradio.ca

guest17255

The Plugin_PlayingInfo.dll 4.1.0.1 plugin from Version 2007 works fine on the well in version 2009 f2 :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: 24 horas

DJ Garybaldy

Well my observations of 2.0.0.9:  Now I've deleted and rebuilt basic rotations again everything appears to be good, with the recreated rotations autodj is working as it should for me

No errors in the error logs for 5 days now where as before I was getting that ID error constantly

Q: Is it possible the update script (SQL) did something to the rotations table?  :bash:
Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

bill

Kinda got busy doing other things for a few weeks and so I'm late to the party...

Wasn't around to express Thanks on the 2.0.0.7. Wonderful stuff from 7 to 9. 

I kinda figured that I wasn't relaying my thoughts well enough in a post I had made a while back about getting data from podcast, but Marius hit the mark in a great way. I can see just the added feature to handle podcast helping so many. However there have been so many features added.

As I mentioned I came in late so I ran the upgrade straight to 2.0.0.9 from my 2.0.0.6 and ran the 0.6 to 0.7 sql update and all ran right out of the box for the most part. I have two installs on same windows 7. One of the installs I could not login the other did fine after upgrade. I edited the general.xml disable_user_management to true and plan to sort it out later. Both have been going along steady for over 24 hours.

The point of my post is mainly appreciation for the new features.  However if some of you more in the mainstream would like to share (probably best to start another thread).  I would like to see more of what y'all have in mind of MQTT.  mqtt.org says MQTT stands for MQ Telemetry Transport.  Will this allow us to send PUSH messages out to listeners??  This could give us something Terrestrial radio don't have.  Or am I missing the concept?

Vanlen

Well it's been over a week and RadioDJ 2.0.0.9F2 is rock solid for me testing, watching, building, deleting with no issues so have moved it live.  All of the features that I need, now playing, rotations, events, playlists etc are working as they should.  I do not use any SQL queries in my setup so your mileage may vary. :cool:
Thanks Marius.
www.forestgreenradio.ca

DJ Garybaldy

Been running here for 9/10 days now here without error on RadioDJ 2.0.0.9F2 everything seems to be working as its should.
Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

zandgame17

Quote from: Marius on September 28, 2018, 07:43:15 AM
CHANGES LIST:
- Fixed "tracks from SQL" rotation;
- Fixed now playing text file export;
- When loading (or reloading) a rotation, the AutoDJ will generate the playlist from the first item [NEW];
+ Other minor bugs fixed.

If updating from previous versions ( 2.0.0.7 or 2.0.0.8 ) it doesn't require any database changes.

PS: I forgot to mention that some changes occurred on SQL rotation queries:

The "$ForceRepeatRules$" variable should be added to the WHERE clause, like in the following example:

Code (sql) Select
/*
ADD 10 MOST PLAYED TRACKS TO THE PLAYLIST
*/

SELECT `ID` FROM `songs` WHERE `song_type`=0 AND `enabled`=1 AND $ForceRepeatRules$ ORDER BY `count_played` DESC LIMIT 10;

Awesome!!!
Still using Radiodj on my studio with database pc and my room (music director) - (2 pc & 1 database)
But it still can't show album art from m4a file.
i like m4a files (Complete id3tag from itunes), and do not want to convert it to mp3 file.

Maybe next version, 2.0.0.10 support album art from m4a file  :)

Thank u MARIUS for ur great awesome app work  :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok:
- Hello from Indonesia  ;)