• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Post your photos of your RadioDJ studio!

Started by stevewa, October 10, 2018, 07:56:07 PM

stevewa

very nice! but your website doesn't list the visual radio portion, how can someone view how this is done? how are you broadcasting your visual signal?

FreerunMedia

Quote from: stevewa on June 24, 2019, 04:15:03 AM
very nice! but your website doesn't list the visual radio portion, how can someone view how this is done? how are you broadcasting your visual signal?

Well that is a little difficult. For a website stream we need to have a server and i am not that smart to build that  :hihi: When we do go visual radio we start on Facebook and yeah, kicked out after an hour or 5 minutes. You can see a couple of the recordings on Facebook for Radio 251.
Running 3 editions V1.8.2 at www.salto.nl and v1.8.2 at radio251.nl. ( NOW with 2 live studio's! )

stevewa

Sorry, I left Facebook years ago. I am never going back.  >:D

Have you tried YouTube Live Streaming?

FreerunMedia

Quote from: stevewa on June 26, 2019, 03:36:39 PM
Sorry, I left Facebook years ago. I am never going back.  >:D

Have you tried YouTube Live Streaming?
:D eeeehhhhhhh nope and there is a reason for that. The minute we go live with normal popular music, you're kicked and get some remarks on your account. Not an option.

Maybe this link works? Radio 251 Visual Radio one year ago ( Some audioparts might be muted, something cvalled claims or something like that.  :hihi: )
Running 3 editions V1.8.2 at www.salto.nl and v1.8.2 at radio251.nl. ( NOW with 2 live studio's! )

stevewa

do you have a music broadcast license that gives you the rights to broadcast music?

FreerunMedia

Quote from: stevewa on June 27, 2019, 09:27:21 PM
do you have a music broadcast license that gives you the rights to broadcast music?
Yes but that isn't covering 3rd party streaming like Youtube. So on the website and linking is no problem, i pay Buma/Stemra. For visual radio that isn't valid. And even then, it isn't sure that you can play what you want on youtube. Companies are right on it to claim everything they can get money from. I got one claim made by Fox Sports for The Spin Doctors - 2 Princes. The only reason, they most likely used it in a promo and put a claim on it. I filed an appeal on it and they removed that claim allmost a week later. I have the track myself as CD Single and digitized it for playout.

stevewa

companies....?
trying to make money any way they can...?
what is this?
a business!

i'm going to do a youtube live stream with silence, and see how many copyright violations I get  :hihi:

FreerunMedia

Quote from: stevewa on July 01, 2019, 01:12:33 PM
companies....?
trying to make money any way they can...?
what is this?
a business!

i'm going to do a youtube live stream with silence, and see how many copyright violations I get  :hihi:

Yes they make it a full time job. Even people who made a track themselfs and post them on Youtube, got a strike. Those stories are on youtube and easely found. And believe it or not, you can even get a strike with silence. That is the reason why a lot of people post a clip edit mirrored. That way the bots have more trouble reading the videocontent.

stevewa

Music Box

Hello, congratulations on the study, what mixer do you use?

Music Box

Hello Stevewa thanks for the information.  :ok:

rss2013

Quote from: stevewa on September 26, 2019, 04:38:52 PM
where do you use the webcam?

We use webcams in broadcasts (not always)
With OBS Studio and Vaughn Live

http://radiosuomi.se/kamera.html

ignitenz

Simplicity, where space is at a premium...  ;)

https://imgur.com/a/SLBugA1