• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v2.0.1.3 BETA Released!

Started by Marius, November 12, 2018, 08:59:31 AM

Vanlen

Bingo DJ Garybaldy to the Rescue!!!  Did as suggested and... :ok:

Win 10/MariaDB with the new 2.0.1.3 Beta up and running and first thing I noticed fixed

[FIXED]  Load from Rotation.  Working and playing. 
Now to get some coffee and have some fun.

Thanks Marius for this one. 
Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

FredjeF

For the information: Also Bulguard Internet Security blocks radiodj.exe and radiodj reporter.exe

Marius

Ok, i reuploaded this version for the users with antiviruses that blocked the download.
This time according to virustotal, none of the antivirus engine doesn't raise a false positive: https://www.virustotal.com/ro/file/2ffeb23b8f3e0dfc0ac9edd6544b255f13589f948a40416bb0c223398fedd445/analysis/1542029211/
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Vanlen

Thanks Marius no problems with installing this latest 2.0.13 Beta 2 version on Win10.  THANK YOU ;)
(note: the earlier version of this beta with defender issues on Win 10 wouldn't let me run the program after an exit. So anyone with the earlier version should replace asap)

Back to testing.  :cool:
www.forestgreenradio.ca

DJ Garybaldy

It downloaded and installed OK without Windows Defender causing any issues...
Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

neutralhills

Apologies if I missed this elsewhere, but what steps are required to move from 2.0.0.6 database to this version?
Squirrel FM : Always playing with our nuts!
www.squirrel.fm
Studio systems running RadioDJ & Rivendell (occasional only)
Flow 8 Deck & PlayIt Cartwall for live mixing and assist.
Remote systems running RadioDJ
Pioneer DDJ-SX control surface.

Marius

Hi neutralhills, please don't update yet to this as it's a beta version, instead if you want to test it, create a new database for it to be sure that everything is fine.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

Music Box

installed new version 2.0.1.3 Beta with new database, works perfectly on windows 7 pro and maria db.
Thanks Marius.  :cool: :cool:

Music Box

Problem TTS: I state that I installed the voice Brian of ivona.
Enabled the pluigin TTS, Radiodj every 3 or 4 songs announces with voice Microsoft Anna (why not with the voice Brian while being enabled as the main voice)? the song on the air. This is very annoying because it is not wanted. I do not want to disable
  the TTS because I do tests with the Ivona voice. In previous versions it did not happen. How to solve the problem?   :bash: :bash: :bash:

Marius

Quote from: Music Box on November 12, 2018, 05:14:12 PM
Problem TTS: I state that I installed the voice Brian of ivona.
Enabled the pluigin TTS, Radiodj every 3 or 4 songs announces with voice Microsoft Anna (why not with the voice Brian while being enabled as the main voice)? the song on the air. This is very annoying because it is not wanted. I do not want to disable
  the TTS because I do tests with the Ivona voice. In previous versions it did not happen. How to solve the problem?   :bash: :bash: :bash:

Please post the content of your "NowPlaying.xml" TTS template here.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

Music Box

here is my tts "NowPlaying.xml".

<? xml version = "1.0" standalone = "true"?>
<NewDataSet>
   <Settings>
     <Key> PluginZone </ key>
     <Value> 3 </ Value>
   </ Settings>
   <Settings>
     <Key> voicename </ key>
     <Value />
   </ Settings>
   <Settings>
     <Key> oncomments </ key>
     <Value> False </ Value>
   </ Settings>
   <Settings>
     <Key> rate </ key>
     <Value> 0 </ Value>
   </ Settings>
   <Settings>
     <Key> Volume </ key>
     <Value> 10 </ Value>
   </ Settings>
</ NewDataSet>

Music Box

sorry I was wrong: I hope this is what you ask me.

<? xml version = "1.0" encoding = "utf-8"?>
<Table>
   <Settings>
     <Tracks2Speak> 3 </ Tracks2Speak>
   </ Settings>
   <Message>
     <Voice> 0 </ Voice>
     <tts> It's $ now-hour $ and $ now-minute $ minutes now, and we're listening $ artist $, $ title $. Enjoy! </ Tts>
   </ Message>
   <Message>
     <Voice> 0 </ Voice>
     <tts> Well, it's still our listening! That's great! Now, we are listening $ artist $, $ title $! </ Tts>
   </ Message>
   <Message>
     <Voice> 0 </ Voice>
     <tts> Now, we will listen $ artist $, right here on RadioDJ, stay tuned for more great music! </ tts>
   </ Message>
   <Message>
     <Voice> 0 </ Voice>
     <tts> This was a great song: $ artist $ and to listen to the track $ title $. </ tts>
   </ Message>
</ Table>

Marius

Try to add the voice name not the ID.
For example

<Voice>Microsoft ZiraDesktop</Voice>

or

<Voice>Microsoft David Desktop</Voice>
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

Vanlen

Win10/Maria DB 2.0.1.3 Beta
Looking at the change log
QuoteAutoDJ items to keep was implemented.

I have set the keep in playlist to [12] and have a rotation built with 14.   When I hit clear playlist, it will populate only up to the [12] as directed. They load one slot at a time until 12 are reached.   Watching the AutoDJ I see each time a song plays it adds one to the bottom keeping always the [12] in the cue.   Nice.     

Cheers.
www.forestgreenradio.ca

plauri

Win10 and MariaDB, no issue installing 2.0.1.3 Beta. The playlist keeps 15 tracks or jingles (I set) in the rotation. The SayTime works (with a trick: I divided the bed in 2 and in the middle starts the saytime). I build a quick Teaser and it's ok. No more problems in the NowPlaying Info. More testing on the run.  :ok:
Funky Corner Radio
Radiodj v.2.0.4.5 (Windows 10)
http://www.funkycorner.radio
https://www.funkycorner.it
http://www.radiofunkycorner.com