• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Need Some Advice for a live show

Started by RFU, November 20, 2018, 09:45:25 PM

RFU

So, I need some advice for a live show

I have been loading the tracks for the show in the instant player.
However, the instant player is limited to 24 tracks which doesn't leave much room for sound effects, commercials, etc and if you change the cart while a song is playing, it kills the song.

AND, the album art isn't sent to the now playing plugin on our website or to our social media accounts

So how does everyone else queue up the songs for a live show?

Or alternately, is there are way to increase the number of tracks and get the album art to appear?
Гордий бути українцем, Ми - Радіо Вільної України.

stevewa

why not just find the song in your search panel, then right click to add it to the playlist?

RFU

Firstly, because I would have to clear the playlist, and
secondly, I would be searching during the show and can't set up anything in advance
I thought using the instant players would work but they don't do the album art
Гордий бути українцем, Ми - Радіо Вільної України.

stevewa

you could bulid a playlist in advance, then load that playlist into radiodj for your life show, and you can also add to the playlist DURING your live show, and or remove some rows from the playlist during the show.

PROducer

Quote from: RFU on November 21, 2018, 09:14:41 PM
Firstly, because I would have to clear the playlist, and
secondly, I would be searching during the show and can't set up anything in advance
I thought using the instant players would work but they don't do the album art
When using search you could also drag the track you want to play to the Playlist queue and drop it where you want it in the list.