• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v2.0.1.4 BETA Released!

Started by Marius, December 06, 2018, 11:02:53 AM

Marius

Quote from: Brodephat on December 17, 2018, 10:34:34 AM
Okay seeing this strange behaviour:

If I set the "Keep in Playlist" to any number the Playlist will load up and when a song plays the list is advanced one but now the current number #1 Song is re-added and is the last song in the playlist. As soon as the number #1 song plays and the list advances, the new #1 is now re-added to the bottom of list.
Once the whole list has advanced then it's anybody's guess because a song may load up 4 of the same artist and song back to back.
I also checked those that were loading up to see if maybe they were duplicate files but even single entry files did the same thing.

Hmm, any clue from the logs?
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

wmena

I am also having a similar problem with a rotation adding duplicate entries into the playlist.

in my case, I have 3 entries in my rotation.  The first 2 are simple, as they grab 1 song out of a category.
the 3rd one is an sql query as follows:

#LOAD CHRISTMAS SONG (12/6 thru 12/31)                                      #

SELECT `songs`.`ID`, `songs`.`artist`, `songs`.`title`, `songs`.`date_played`, `songs`.`artist_played`,`songs`.`id_subcat`, `songs`.`weight`, 1 AS `preference` FROM `songs`
WHERE `id_subcat`=34 AND `enabled`=1
      AND (MONTH(CURDATE()) = 12)
      AND (DAY(CURDATE()) >= 6)
      AND (DAY(CURDATE()) <= 31)
      And $ForceRepeatRules$
ORDER BY `date_played` ASC LIMIT 1;

One workaround it to add a "RAND()" to my "order by" statement like this (although not ideal, as I can't be 100% certain that rand() might not give me the same number again:

#LOAD CHRISTMAS SONG (12/6 thru 12/31)                                      #

SELECT `songs`.`ID`, `songs`.`artist`, `songs`.`title`, `songs`.`date_played`, `songs`.`artist_played`,`songs`.`id_subcat`, `songs`.`weight`, 1 AS `preference` FROM `songs`
WHERE `id_subcat`=34 AND `enabled`=1
      AND (MONTH(CURDATE()) = 12)
      AND (DAY(CURDATE()) >= 6)
      AND (DAY(CURDATE()) <= 31)
      And $ForceRepeatRules$
ORDER BY `date_played` ASC, rand() LIMIT 1;

Am I missing something?

Brodephat

These errors were generated before I got it running.
I did a fresh install and imported a v2.0.0.7 database. It's running but with the repeats and the same artist popping up multiple times in the playlist back to back.

Not sure if these are related but here is what is in the logs:

17 Dec 2018 03:16:29
Cannot find table 0.   at System.Data.DataTableCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at Plugin_Search.SearchControl.?????????????????????????????????????????(Int32 )
   at Plugin_Search.SearchControl.?????????????????????????????????????????(Boolean )
   at Plugin_Search.PluginClass.StateChanged(Features Feature, Object e)

17 Dec 2018 03:18:51
   at Plugin_Search.SearchControl.?????????????????????????????????????????(Int32 )
   at Plugin_Search.SearchControl.?????????????????????????????????????????(Boolean )
17 Dec 2018 03:18:55

17 Dec 2018 03:19:19

17 Dec 2018 04:57:40
Value of '0' is not valid for 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'Minimum' and 'Maximum'.
Parameter name: Value   at System.Windows.Forms.NumericUpDown.set_Value(Decimal value)
   at Plugin_WebBrowser.FormConfig.FormConfigLoad(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

"Think Outside The Box And Make Something Truly Wonderful Happen"

Youtube Channel: https://bit.ly/3fGBsKJ

My RadioDJ Stations:
NiaRadioNetwork.com
RealPeopleTalkRadio.com
TheTriadComeUp.com

Radio Imaging & Tools:
CarterScripts.com

Free RDJ Videos:
HowToUseRadioDJ.com

Marius

@Brodephat: that error usually pops up when the database is incomplete, or a table is crashed. Can you please check? In both cases the windows event logs should contain warnings. Please note that the program in order to write in windows event logs, must run at least once as an administrator if your UAC is active.

@wmena: normally when you add the $ForceRepeatRules$ variable to the query, the results are filtered by comparing the repeat intervals you set with the track/artist/title/album played times. BUT the played times are updated only when the track/artist/title/album is actually played, so you must check in your query if the track/artist/title/album is not already in the queuelist table and the only way to do this is by using a LEFT JOIN. There is a topic with some examples from which you can get started: https://www.radiodj.ro/community/index.php?topic=6658.0
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

Marius

Quote from: kaaro on December 10, 2018, 08:46:10 PM
@Marius:
1. Fresh install (renamed the original installation folder before)
2. Installed new database
3. Imported 3 of the problematic songs (ZOO - Čas sluhů.mp3, Wanastowi vjecy - Andělé.mp3, Helena Zeťová - Lepší zůstanou.mp3; ID tags the same as filename) and 1 song with extended, but non-problematic characters (Michal Kocáb - S cizí ženou v cizím pokoji.mp3)
4. When played, Title played and Playcount of those 3 songs were not updated, of the last song updated.

When doing the same procedure with 2006, it worked.

The problematic characters are č, ť, ě, ů, ľ, ř, ď (both lowercase and uppercase, and maybe some others), other accented characters in my language like šžýáí are ok.

Moreover, when I backed-up and restored the database, the songs were restored without the problematic characters in the artist/title fields (i.e. ZOO - Cas sluhu, Wanastowi vjecy - Andelé, Helena Zeťová - Lepší zustanou) and, of cource, the program could not find and play them. The backed-up file includes those characters, they are omitted during the restore. The same issue occurs also in 2006.

You can try it by renaming any of your mp3 files to the above names.

The program and database schema is set to use the UTF8 encoding, and by testing your example, it seems that is using utf8mb4. For now, the only solution is to normalize your track infos.

Please try with this procedure update, it will not correct 100% the issue, but at least will not break it.

[attachment deleted by admin]
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------