• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v2.0.1.5 BETA Released!

Started by Marius, December 19, 2018, 04:25:04 PM

Sphag

I use 2 different priority values: 1 and 100. This lets me divide a category, and I can play the prioritized tracks a bit more.
But now my entire rotation is a mess, AutoDJ keep on picking the same tracks always. You can try it with any priority value, if you tell AutoDJ in the rotation rules to choose by priority, it will always pick the same track after it can pick it again.

Jhonny

In version v2.0.0.6 no problem with directory import
in v2.1.5
the file can not be read error
the tracks are on an F drive (external hard drive)
R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

Marius

Jhonny, did you set all the sound cards? I just imported tracks without issues on 3 different computers.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Jhonny

Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

plauri

Quote from: Jhonny on January 31, 2019, 11:32:51 AM
In version v2.0.0.6 no problem with directory import
in v2.1.5
the file can not be read error
the tracks are on an F drive (external hard drive)

I just tried v2.0.1.5, importing from my external usb hard drive and no problem at all.
Funky Corner Radio
Radiodj v.2.0.4.5 (Windows 10)
http://www.funkycorner.radio
https://www.funkycorner.it
http://www.radiofunkycorner.com

Jhonny

now working. :hihi:
started all over again
New last stable mariaDB
latest beta setup

Vanlen

Win10/MariaDB/2.0.1.5 Beta
A weird problem with the system tray RadioDJ Icon happened this fine morning.  It just disappeared. :huh:   It was all running fine for well over a month but I couldn't open it up (The Program interface)this morning to do anything as I set allow only one instance and had to end the process with Task Manager and quickly reboot system and all is good again.  My Option that I set are..... - Allow only One Instance - Minimize to the system Tray and Store Settings in Database.

Otherwise pretty impressed for over a month 24/7 with a beta. ;)

Cheers
Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

Jhonny

no settings for playlist builder in plugins options

Marius

DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

Jhonny

Marius

I understood what did you wrote, but the plugin playlist builder settings weren't available in the other releases.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

kaaro

I have a problem with the SayTime plugin. I successfully set up the plugin to announce the time every 00th and 30th minute, but after a couple of days (3-4) the plugin stops anouncing - when the event timer countdown comes to zero, nothing sounds (nor the music volume is partially muted). The same happens (no annoucement) when I manually click the Saytime button. After restarting RadioDJ it works again. The error in the event viewer is Invalid data.

Vanlen

Win 10/Maria DB/RadioDJ 2.0.1.5 Beta

Update: - (2) months 24/7 Non Stop running with varying rotations, events, playlists until the System Tray Icon Disappeared.  Second time now with this one after the latest Win 10 patch update.  Could be a windoze thingie?

Cheers Marius and can't wait for the official release. :cool:

Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

chrismadog

I've run this in the background on both servers for quite a while.

I run it on my laptop (Acer, Core2 duo 2.3GHz, 8GB) in manual for my shows and it has frozen a couple of times - I've had to reboot the machine to get it running again - it hasn't done that in several weeks now so possibly a windows problem.

One server (HP, 4core Xenon, 16GB RAM) - it just stops as previously reported.
v2.0.0.6f has no problems at all, likewise v1.8.2.0

The other server (i5, 8GB RAM) hasn't blinked for about 4 weeks. Still going strong.

I have also found some album art PNG and JPG pics don't import and throw up an exception error. Are you aware of that ?
If I use Windows 3D paint to resave them, they are fine. just a PITB is all. LOL

Kind regards,
Chris
Presenter - 4SDB - Rose City FM 89.3 - Warwick, QLD Australia.
Station Engineer - http://rosecityfm.org.au
Community Radio - Bringing you the best of local radio.

radioalpha

France.
Salut on l'utilise en production depuis maintenant 3 mois sans problème.
Les petits soussi son le non redimenssionnement de certaine colones mais sinon RAS
Radio Alpha,
Alpha, la radio pour tous faite par ceux qui l'écoutent