RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum

RadioDJ v2.0.1.5 BETA Released!

Offline jopizz

Re: RadioDJ v2.0.1.5 BETA Released!
« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2019, 04:04:51 AM »
I've found an oddity that wasn't occurring in 2.0.0.6 and previous versions. I have events built where it plays a song then starts a cart to play a liner over the beginning of the song. As long as the song was first in the event it would lower the volume of the song until the cart was finished playing. In the beta version the song volume doesn't lower while the cart is playing. The mixer settings don't seem to have any effect. The only way to get the song volume to lower is to put a "Seconds to Wait" command (1 sec works) before the Play Cart command. However this doesn't sound as good as having the song and cart start at the same time.

John

Offline Marius

• Radio DJ
« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2019, 08:20:29 AM »
Thanks John for reporting this, i will look into it.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Offline Brodephat

• Pushing content to the world via an ethernet cable
    • Free RadioDJ Video Tutorials
« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2019, 05:53:51 PM »
Unfortunately I still get this error from time to time (many times a day every day) and when it happens there is no update to the nowplaying.php files which means Twitter is not updated and TuneIn is not updated. Just not sure why it still happening and it happens on 2 different hosting companies.

Fresh install of 2015beta with MariaDB

Code: [Select]
Playing Info Plugin [Web Export] Error: The operation has timed out
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(TransportContext& context)
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream()
   at Plugin_PlayingInfo.ClassUpdate.‍‏‬‍​‫‎‫‍​‬‮‭‌‫‌​‪‭‎‌‬‫‬‌‭‏‪‎‪‮(SongData )

New station! http://www.TheTriadComeUp.com - Radio for local artist in the area
"Think Outside The Box And Make Something Truly Wonderful Happen"

My RadioDJ Stations:
NiaRadioNetwork.com
24HourPreachingNetwork.com
RealPeopleTalkRadio.com
TheTriadComeUp.com

Radio Imaging:
CarterScripts.com

Free RDJ Video tutorials
HowToUseRadioDJ.com

« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2019, 04:31:29 PM »
at the time which that error is happening, your web hosting server log files should be examined to determine if the request being sent from rdj is being received or if it is not getting outside your local area network, or if it arrives at your webserver, but the webserver throws an error and rdj can't determine if it was processed properly, so it returns an error.

you need to do some investigative work. if it is happening with 2 diff hosts, maybe it's an internet connection error on your side?

« Reply #79 on: April 06, 2019, 12:29:55 PM »
Time for the last release of the year. I want to wish everybody happy holidays and thank all our users and forum members making up our awesome community. We had a great year with a lot of accomplishments and i'm looking forward to see all the great stuff 2019 will bring.

Cheers!

Chages List:

- Fixed rotation editor bug which caused the deleted items to appear again (when using the keyboard delete key) [FIXED];
- Improved the database procedure code for AutoDJ;
- Minor bug fixes;

No database changes since latest beta, but if for any reason you see that tracks with diacritics are not correctly updated when they are played, you can try to update the database procedure. The new version sql file an be found in 2.0.1.4 topic.

HELLO Marius and friends,..

my radiodj connect to server PC for music database. sometimes it disable any track when accidentally light turn off. i want to use event to run a sql query to enable that track every hour. is that posible? sorry my eng bad.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 12:38:23 PM by zandgame17 »

« Reply #80 on: April 07, 2019, 08:20:01 AM »
HELLO Marius and friends,..

my radiodj connect to server PC for music database. sometimes it disable any track when accidentally light turn off. i want to use event to run a sql query to enable that track every hour. is that posible? sorry my eng bad.

update songs set enabled=1 where id=[fill in ID of that particular song];

Offline DJ Garybaldy

• Never Get Angry At the Stupid People (Erasure)
    • DJ Garybaldy
« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2019, 04:07:59 PM »
Hi Marius we have a little problem.

We've recently setup RadioDJ 2.0.1.5 beta on our main playout PC things seemed to be going fine until last week when we noticed it wasn't running as smooth as it should, it appears to be repeating songs/tracks by the same artist, we had 3 instances of the same track (e.g Southlanders - Mole in a hole) in the playlist multiple times and the rotation also now appears to be ignoring "track from request" entries in the rotation.

Updatetracks2 is correct and present. The Artist/Title repeat rules haven't changed since forever although I did try another setting and that made little difference..
We've uninstalled and reinstalled MariaDB but I don't think that's the culprit.

The only message I can see in event viewer is related to RadioDJ saying there are no tracks in the request list when there were/are tracks requested.
Its all rather strange especially when there are no clues to go on.
We've repaired and optimised several times.
USER of RadioDJ since 2010

Now Running RadioDJ on a machine with 32GB RAM i5 processor.

Useful RadioDJ information : https://djgarybaldy.co.uk/category/radiodj/

I cannot give help and support via Private message!

My little pet project: https://djgarybaldy.co.uk/what-am-i-listening-to/

Offline Marius

• Radio DJ
« Reply #82 on: April 11, 2019, 06:37:12 PM »
Thanks for reporting this Gary! Investigating... :)
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

« Reply #83 on: April 18, 2019, 02:07:51 PM »
i already download lame.exe and lame_enc.dll (encoders folder). when hit the record button, nothing happen. any clue?! Thx  :)

« Reply #84 on: April 19, 2019, 07:27:26 PM »
I was just wondering if there is going to be another beta release coming out soon? It's been a while?.. I like the latest version but don't want fireworks on splash screen hee hee (Just joking).

« Reply #85 on: April 23, 2019, 11:04:02 AM »
anyone, any clue to re-enable all database in "not found" with shortcuts (run events, etc)?

Offline Marius

• Radio DJ
« Reply #86 on: April 23, 2019, 07:23:50 PM »
You can re-enable tracks by using a sql query.
For not found tracks:
UPDATE songs SET enabled=1 WHERE enabled=-1;For all tracks:
UPDATE songs SET enabled=1;
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

« Reply #87 on: April 24, 2019, 08:17:36 AM »
You can re-enable tracks by using a sql query.
For not found tracks:
UPDATE songs SET enabled=1 WHERE enabled=-1;For all tracks:
UPDATE songs SET enabled=1;

Thx brother. Can i set this to shortcut button? like when i want to run folder sync function i just set to ctrl + F. is that possible?

« Reply #88 on: May 01, 2019, 12:39:18 AM »
Hi Marius we have a little problem.

We've recently setup RadioDJ 2.0.1.5 beta on our main playout PC things seemed to be going fine until last week when we noticed it wasn't running as smooth as it should, it appears to be repeating songs/tracks by the same artist, we had 3 instances of the same track (e.g Southlanders - Mole in a hole) in the playlist multiple times and the rotation also now appears to be ignoring "track from request" entries in the rotation.

Updatetracks2 is correct and present. The Artist/Title repeat rules haven't changed since forever although I did try another setting and that made little difference..
We've uninstalled and reinstalled MariaDB but I don't think that's the culprit.

The only message I can see in event viewer is related to RadioDJ saying there are no tracks in the request list when there were/are tracks requested.
Its all rather strange especially when there are no clues to go on.
We've repaired and optimised several times.

I have the exact same thing going on. The first two tracks in the queue are repeated at the end of the queue. Never dealt with this when running older versions.

« Reply #89 on: May 14, 2019, 12:08:41 AM »
Hi
I've got more and more often this message appearing randomly just before launching an scheduled an event (see capture)

sometimes a lot of popups appears (+20) and no events are launched after ,  sometimes autodj stop adding tracks and then radio becomes silent , I have to restart RDJ.
I'm scheduling most of time SQL requests with procedures inside.

I have more than 40 000 tracks , that is not a rules problem.

I can give more detail if needed
thanks to investigate.
BUSUM TRANSMISSION RADIO
https://busum.net