Author Topic: New Station - Twin Tiers Hits Radio  (Read 168 times)

dj_scizzi

• New User

• Twin Tiers Hits Radio
New Station - Twin Tiers Hits Radio
« on: January 24, 2019, 03:02:13 AM »
I was hoping to get some feed back on my stream Twin Tiers Hits Radio. The website is twintiershitsradio.com

Any input would be greatly appreciated. I am fascinated by what I have seen people do with online stations.

Also if you are an Amazon Echo user I created a skill so my stream will play on the device. I was told that in order to make it work the user has to login and search for the skill Twin Tiers Hits Radio and enable it. I am wondering if that is true. Please try asking Alexa to play Twin Tiers Hits Radio and let me know what you get. I have a friend that did it and got a stream from WINK106 so what Amazon tells me might be true but I wanted other data first so that is why I am asking.

I wanted to own a radio station but this is the closest I will get  :)

Love the RadioDJ software and have received help whenever I needed it. This is a great community!

BTW I have started a Google Group called Swap A Voice so we do not have to pay for voice work or always use our own voice. I am hoping the group grows and becomes a valuable free resource to further us all on our online endeavors.

Thanks much,
DJ

Capt_Fuzzy

• Personal Text
    "Quiet numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" ~ Moe Howard
    • WVRR - Ridgerunners Radio
Re: New Station - Twin Tiers Hits Radio
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2019, 09:25:03 PM »
Just to confirm, yes, you have to "teach" the Echo the skill by downloading it through the app.

On another point, I've been wanting to do something like this for my station but haven't found much in the way of tutorials showing exactly how to create a skill for distribution, I could use some pointers if possible.
Steve 'Capt Fuzzy' Wade
Proud & Satisfied "Long-term" RadioDJ User
(Currently making the transition to v2)

WVRR - Ridgerunners Radio
The best mix of your favorites!

Coyler

• New User

Re: New Station - Twin Tiers Hits Radio
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 04:09:42 PM »
I would love a tutorial on how to do this as well. Seems rather complicated though. Is it?