• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Carte son input de radiodj, comment gérer les titres des musiques en input ?

Started by LolYangccool, March 17, 2019, 06:11:05 PM

LolYangccool

Bonjour,
J'ai une question à vous poser, mais peut-être que je ne procède pas comme il faudrait, dans ce cas, merci de m'en informer et de me dire comment procéder.

Pour faire simple, j'ai sur un serveur un RDJ qui diffuse H24.
Pour prendre le direct avec mon PC, j'utilise la fonction Input Sound Card de RDJ sur le serveur, et j'utilise un autre RDJ installé localement sur mon PC animation, qui partage la même base de donnée que le RDJ du serveur.

Seulement, j'aimerai qu'à la place de LIVE!, dans le lecteur audio sur mon site qui récupère le flux Icecast, ou dans VLC ou autre, ce ne soit pas indiqué LIVE! mais le titre des chansons que je diffuse avec mon RDJ du PC animation.
Quand il n'y a pas de chanson mais que c'est du talk show, du parlé au micro si vous préférez, j'aimerai qu'il soit indiqué le nom de l'émission/la radio, ou autre chose qui précise que ce n'est pas une musique.

Comment puis-je faire ?

Merci.

stevewa

the data sent to your server that does the streaming, i.e. icecast, is updateable from a web url address, so you could write a script to grab the artist - title metadata from your RDJ pc automation writing to file "NowPlaying.txt" and post that to your icecast server, or configure the RDJ pc automation computer to send this data directly using Plugin "Now Playing Info"

LolYangccool

Merci pour la réponse même si je ne pense pas avoir tout compris.
Mais vous confirmez qu'il est possible d'envoyer les informations de titre et d'artiste du RadioDJ situé sur le PC 1 vers le RadioDJ situé sur le serveur de diffusion, en utilisant la fonction de carte son d'entrée (Input Sound Card) de Radio DJ ?

Il y a bien deux RadioDJ en cause ici.

Merci.

bpromma

Donc si je comprends bien:
tu as un serveur pour l'automation avec RadioDJ et un autre pour le live aussi avec RadioDJ?
THAIMUSIC.ME - BEST Thai Music! - https://www.thaimusic.me/

stevewa

you may have 2 computers, each running RadioDJ, but how many Internet Radio Station Stream Host servers do you have?

if just 1, an icecast, the icecast server is displaying the song metadata that you tell it to, using some kind of text file.

so i'm suggesting, you find out what text file is used to send that data to your icecast, and then when you are used RadioDJ 2 instead of RadioDJ 1, have RadioDJ 2 write to the "Now Playing" File that is used for icecast.

For example, when going live on RDJ 1, turn OFF the Now Playing plugin on RDJ 1 so it WON'T write to he file used by icecast, and turn ON the Now Playing plugin on RDJ2, so it WILL write to the file used by icecast.

LolYangccool

Oui avant je fonctionnais avec Icecast mais j'avais trop de latence et je trouvais la solution moins souple globalement.
Fonctionner avec les cartes son d'entrée me permets aussi de prendre le direct à n'importe quel moment, globalement je préfère cette solution.
Il ne me manque que les titres des musiques...
Mais j'ai installé le plugin RDJ sur mon WordPress, ce qui me permets de les avoir sur cette page : https://geekonweb.fr/geekonmic, j'aimerai quand même les avoir dans le flux lu par le lecteur...

Merci.

LolYangccool

Bonjour,
Personne n'aurai une idée pour obtenir les titre avec les cartes sons d'entrée de RadioJD ? :)

stevewa

hello, i'm sorry what i wrote before, maybe i was drunk. it sounded crazy.

but yes i have a solution.

but i don't have much time to explain it right now.

on your RDJ server, plugin "Now Playing", where does it write the file output to?  C:\NowPlaying.txt ?
Or are you using Web Export to send the song titles metadata to your icecast server at http://geekonmic.ovh:8000/

on your RDJ PC 1 animation,  plugin "Now Playing", where does it write the file output to?

LolYangccool

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

Each RDJ write the song title ans artist name in the file C:\RadioDJv2\NowPlaying.txt.

stevewa

LolYangccool

The RDJ on the server read his NowPLaying.txt but it don't read the NowPlaing file on my PC thatr I use for the lives.

Do you think that I can synchronize the file with the server ? But the problem will be that the input fonction on RDJ show « LIVE! » on the player and don't read the desired file.

stevewa

no it is not RDF reading the file. RDJ WRITES the file.
Somehow the contents from your NowPlaying.txt file must be sent to your icecast server.

in RDJm under Configuration, Options, Settigns, tab=Stream Titles, Grouping=Line In title, there is a checkbox labeled "Enabled"
Un-check that and it will not put that content when RDJ Server is using the Line In input.

LolYangccool

The problem is the encoder that send the audio to my Icecast server don't read the file on my RDJ for the live (on my PC, not on the server). The encoder just read the NowPlaing.txt on the server.
If I uncheck the option in the configuration, it will work in this configuration ?

stevewa

finally we are getting somewhere!  :D

your encoder reads the "Now Playing" text file and send that metadata to the iceacst...

make a shared folder that your pc can read/write, your server can read/write, and your encoder can read...

configure the PC NowPlaying plugin to write the metadata song titles txt file to that shared folder.

configure the server NowPlaying plugin to write the metadata song titles txt file to that same shared folder, same file name!

configure the encoder to read the metadata song titles from that txt file in that shared folder.

when server version of RDJ is doing automation, have the NowPlaying plugin enabled, and the PC Now Playing plugin DISABLED. the server will write to that file, the encoder will read it and send the correct song data to the icecast.

when server version of RDJ is doing INPUT (gettign it's audio stream from the PC RDJ), have the NowPlaying plugin DISABLED, and the PC Now Playing plugin ENABLED. the PC will write to that file, the encoder will read it and send the correct song data to the icecast.