Author Topic: Is it possible to increase amount of songs viewed in playlist? ***SOLVED!  (Read 661 times)

Johnsterosa

• New User

Hello -
I want to start broadcasting "Live" (24/7) on Radionomy and continue using Radiodj "Tracks Rotation" (24/7).

But because of the (2) inserted "2-minute advertisments" (Trigger Files), that are required every hour between :10 & :30 / & :40 & :00, i don't know how to make sure the advertisements (Trigger files) could possibly get automatically inserted to fall within the designated time frames required by Radiononmy.

The only way i know to possibly do it is "manually" inserting the "Ads"(Trigger Files) where they belong within the playlist.
Since the playlist window only shows approximately 3.5 hours of music at a time, is there any way i can increase the amount of songs shown in playlist window to something like 10 hours worth instead?

Any input/suggestions to this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
- Mark

Johnsterosa

• New User

Re: Is it possible to increase amount of songs viewed in playlist?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2019, 08:16:01 PM »
I figured out a way to do it.

Go to "Tracks Rotation" and continue adding more rotations. This will load more songs into playlist view.

- Mark

ricky

then if you make an event to trigger at the two times every hour to play the file then go back to the rotation

Johnsterosa

• New User

Thanks Ricky -
Yes, but if i use "events" to play the Trigger Ads they will happen at scheduled time whether a song is playing or not.
<i assume this for i have never used "Events" function before.>
I most likely will need to, daily, place them into my rotation playlist at appropriate times between songs.

Unless you can tell me a way to avoid a trigger ad from stepping over a currently playing song.
I sure don't want to have to manually add the trigger ads into playlist every day/night.
But i will if it means i can keep broadcasting Live 24/7 and it be "free" through Radionomy.

Thank You -
Mark

ricky

i have never had to do it but you can set an event to stop the automation then play the file in another event then start automation again in another  ie you stop the auto  then restart it  after you play the add file