• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v2.0.2.0 Beta Released!

Started by Marius, January 19, 2020, 05:40:19 PM

Anton

I'm also having the issue when I clear the playlist manually & it reloads nothing comes up.
RadioDJ is working ok now because I have stopped all the Internet stream and Teaser from playing.

I realize that was causing the player to either freeze up or stop.

PROducer

Extensive testing of the Run SQL Query Event action has shown that something has changed with it somewhere between RDJ 2.0.0.3 and RDJ 2.0.1.5.

I've downloaded RDJ 2.0.2.0 and was testing with this latest version.

I have a couple of SQL queries which check the database, calculate some values, then creates a playlist depending on what's been played and what's coming up. The next action in the event then loads the playlist to the top of the queue.  This works flawlessly in RDJ 2.0.0.3.

When I run the queries in 2.0.2.0, RDJ doesn't log an error in it's log file.  It does create an error in the windows event viewer.

QuoteDatabase Insert Error: Fatal error encountered during command execution. (SET @extrocat = 36; -- Sweeper Category ID for extro
SET @introcat = 14; -- Sweeper Category ID for intro
SET @seguecat = 35; -- Sweeper Category ID for Segues
SET @plid = 1; -- Segue Playlist ID
SET @GenSwp = 'Generic';
SET @lastsong = (SELECT trackID FROM history WHERE song_type=0 ORDER BY ID DESC LIMIT 1); -- Find ID of Last Song Played
SET @nextsong = (SELECT songID FROM queuelist WHERE ID=1); -- Find ID of Next Song to Play
SET @lastartist = (SELECT artist FROM songs WHERE ID = @lastsong); -- Last Artist Played
SET @lasttitle = (SELECT title FROM songs WHERE ID = @lastsong); -- Last Title Played
SET @nextartist = (SELECT artist FROM songs WHERE ID = @nextsong); -- Next Artist to Play
SET @nexttitle = (SELECT title FROM SONGS WHERE ID = @nextsong); -- Next Title to Play
SET @sID1 = (SELECT ID FROM songs
   WHERE id_subcat=@extrocat
   AND artist = @lastartist
   AND (title IN (@lasttitle , @GenSwp))
   AND ((start_date <= Now()) AND (end_date >= NOW() OR end_date = '2002-01-01 00:00:01'))
   AND enabled=1
   ORDER BY songs.date_played ASC LIMIT 1);
SET @sID2 = (SELECT ID FROM songs
   WHERE id_subcat=@extrocat
   AND artist = @GenSwp
   AND ((songs.start_date <= Now()) AND (songs.end_date >= NOW() OR songs.end_date = '2002-01-01 00:00:01'))
   AND enabled=1
SET @eID = COALESCE(@sID1 , @sID2);
SET @sID3 = (SELECT ID FROM songs
   WHERE id_subcat=@introcat
   AND artist = @nextartist
   AND (title IN (@nexttitle , @GenSwp))
   AND ((start_date <= Now()) AND (end_date >= NOW() OR end_date = '2002-01-01 00:00:01'))
   AND enabled=1
SET @sID4 = (SELECT ID FROM songs
   WHERE id_subcat=@introcat
   AND artist = @GenSwp
   AND ((songs.start_date <= Now()) AND (songs.end_date >= NOW() OR songs.end_date = '2002-01-01 00:00:01'))
   AND enabled=1
SET @iID = COALESCE(@sID3 , @sID4);

SET @cuestr1 = (SELECT cue_times FROM songs WHERE ID = @eID);
SET @cstart1 = (SELECT SUBSTRING_INDEX(SUBSTRING_INDEX(@cuestr1, '&sta=', -1), '&', 1));
SET @cend1 = (SELECT SUBSTRING_INDEX(SUBSTRING_INDEX(@cuestr1, '&end=', -1), '&', 1));
SET @cfade1 = (SELECT SUBSTRING_INDEX(SUBSTRING_INDEX(@cuestr1, '&fou=', -1), '&', 1));
SET @cnext1 = (@cend1 - @cfade1);
UPDATE `playlists_list`
SET `sID` = @eID, `cstart` = '0.0000' , `cnext` = @cend1, `cend` = @cend1 WHERE `pID` = @plid AND ord = 0;

SET @cuestr2 = (SELECT cue_times FROM songs WHERE ID = @iID);
SET @cstart2 = (SELECT SUBSTRING_INDEX(SUBSTRING_INDEX(@cuestr2, '&sta=', -1), '&', 1));
SET @cend2 = (SELECT SUBSTRING_INDEX(SUBSTRING_INDEX(@cuestr2, '&end=', -1), '&', 1));
SET @cfade2 = (SELECT SUBSTRING_INDEX(SUBSTRING_INDEX(@cuestr2, '&fou=', -1), '&', 1));
SET @cnext2 = (@cend2 - @cfade2);
UPDATE `playlists_list`
SET `sID` = @iID, `cstart` = '0.0000' , `cnext` = @cend2, `cend` = @cend2 WHERE `pID` = @plid AND ord = 4;

SET @seg1 = (SELECT ID FROM songs
   WHERE id_subcat=@seguecat
   AND enabled=1
SET @seg = @seg1;

SET @cuestr3 = (SELECT cue_times FROM songs WHERE ID = @seg);
SET @cstart3 = (SELECT SUBSTRING_INDEX(SUBSTRING_INDEX(@cuestr3, '&sta=', -1), '&', 1));
SET @cend3 = (SELECT SUBSTRING_INDEX(SUBSTRING_INDEX(@cuestr3, '&end=', -1), '&', 1));
SET @cfade3 = (SELECT SUBSTRING_INDEX(SUBSTRING_INDEX(@cuestr3, '&fou=', -1), '&', 1));
SET @cnext3 = (@cend3 - @cfade3);
UPDATE `playlists_list`
SET `sID` = @seg, `cstart` = '0.0000' , `cnext` = @cend3, `cend` = @cend3 WHERE `pID` = @plid AND ord = 2;

-- SELECT @eID , @iID , @sID1, @sID2 , @sID3, @sID4 , @seg , @seg1 , @lastartist , @lasttitle , @nextartist , @nexttitle
)

It turns out the only queries I can get to work are simple ones that basically do an update.  I haven't tested a select query, as I can't see the results, but I'm guessing that they work too.  As soon as I have a comment or variable in the query, it fails.

I would really like to run 2.0.2.0 to test it out, but if I can't run SQL Queries in events, I can't upgrade.

Marius, if you'd like any more info/screen shots, etc. let me know.

Thanks

Brodephat

Got this error for the first time.
I haven't done anything nor have I did any windows updates nor MariaDB updates:

Win7 64bit
MariaDB
RadioDJ v2.0.2.0 - updated from v2.0.1.6

The program is still running but it does have this in the log after about a week of the RDJ upgrade:

7 Mar 2020 21:03:38
Reading from the stream has failed.   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.LoadPacket()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.ReadOk(Boolean read)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.SetDatabase(String dbName)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.SetDatabase(String dbName)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.ChangeDatabase(String databaseName)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
   at rdjInterface.MysqlClass.MysqlQuery(String sql, DataSet& ds)
   at `\,X^`"-yZ%Lvp2U$\\\&n!>(\*3#.MysqlQuery(String query, DataSet& ds)
   at Plugin_Requests.UC_Requests.?????????????????????????????????????????()
   at Plugin_Requests.UC_Requests.?????????????????????????????????????????(Object , EventArgs )
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

8 Mar 2020 08:16:36
Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.   at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.GetTcpStream(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)
   at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.GetStream(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
"Think Outside The Box And Make Something Truly Wonderful Happen"

Youtube Channel: https://bit.ly/3fGBsKJ

My RadioDJ Stations:
NiaRadioNetwork.com
RealPeopleTalkRadio.com
TheTriadComeUp.com

Radio Imaging & Tools:
CarterScripts.com

Free RDJ Videos:
HowToUseRadioDJ.com

AdrianHondema

I'm using RadioDJ 2.0.2.0. For my rotations I am using a SQL querys. When I save the query the 'Sweepers' setting is set to 'Without'. How can I force this setting to 'Intro'? I noticed the $SweeperOnIntro& in the SQL window, but I have no clue on how to use it. At the moment, sweepers are not selected unless I do that manually in the queuelist.

Thanks in advance!

stevewa

Setup, License Agreement

first line, 2009-2019, Broadcast Mediaware, LLC

date needs to be updated to 2020

Marius

Damn stevewa, already?  :D
Thanks for pointing this out.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

stevewa

dUDE, I notice these thingz :)
I am a human compiler

antonlamers

Hi,
For this version, I had version 2.0.1.5
I updated the sql from version 2.0.1.5. To 2.0.2.0, but to installation of the program, it ran a rotation once, but it is now ready, but a new one is not executed. No matter which rotation I choose, the playlist remains empty.

Anton

Marius

Hey Anton, can you please check if the tracks are enabled, or if you have any errors on windows event logs?
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

antonlamers

Hi Marius,
Yes all the tracks are enabled. The solution from dj Johnny works. I made new rotations.
Tommorow I will look in the event log.

Jhonny

The solution was
Saving the rotations again in the rotation maker.
R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

qcindie

When I set a track rotation rule to Lowest Rating, it resets itself to Random. Highest Rating seems to be working fine. Any ideas?

chrismadog

Hi Marius,

I've been running v2.0.2.0 on and off for a while and used it on my shows in manual mode and not a problem.
Everything goes nicely and the new stuff is awesome.

Thanks and regards,
Chris M
Presenter - 4SDB - Rose City FM 89.3 - Warwick, QLD Australia.
Station Engineer - http://rosecityfm.org.au
Community Radio - Bringing you the best of local radio.

PROducer

Quote from: PROducer on March 11, 2020, 04:47:38 AM
Extensive testing of the Run SQL Query Event action has shown that something has changed with it somewhere between RDJ 2.0.0.3 and RDJ 2.0.1.5.
Further testing done on the Run SQL Event issue...

@Marius I downloaded V2.0.0.6 and the same issue is present.  Previous to my last post, testing had been done on a completely brand spanking new database created for the testing.  This time though, I created a new database for V2006, imported the data from V2003, then updated with the supplied SQL file, so all things are equal with the working V2003 program.  I then copied everything over to my windows 10 pro laptop (test/backup machine is running windows 7 pro) and same results happen.  (But for some reason, RadioDJ events do not show up in my events viewer -- maybe because I just copied the folder over and didn't install it?)  Anyway, I now know it's not the backup machine. I don't think it's Maria DB, since RDJ V2.0.0.3 works fine.

I went through the release notes and noticed this for V2.0.0.4:
Quote- Updated the ADO.NET MySQL driver in order to support the new MySQL 8+ server [NEW];
Could this be the problem?  If so, is there a way to roll back the ADO.NET driver?

My machine stats:
Test/Backup Machine: Win 7 Pro, Maria DB v10.4.11, RDJ versions 2.0.0.3, 2.0.0.6, 2.0.1.6, and 2.0.2.0.
Laptop: Win 10 Pro, Maria DB v10.3, RDJ Versions 2.0.0.3, and 2.0.0.6.

Thanks also to @Stinga who spent most of February helping me try and come up with a solution to this issue!  Your help is very much appreciated.

-PROducer.

Edit:  Yes, I know I'm talking about an older beta, but I have been working in reverse to see where this issue was introduced.  The results are the same for v2.0.2.0.

DJ Garybaldy

Been running RadioDJ 2.0.2.0 for a few days on Tech Monkey's PC just to see how it handled being on that machine.

It had been running fine for 3 days until about half an hour ago when it just kept playing the same song over and over. Nothing in error logs.

I had to restart Radio DJ to get it to repopulate the playlist. Its certainly a strange one. Database setup said it was connected to the database when I clicked validate details.

I know I'm a fan of The shadows but not when they play 3 times before I noticed something was wrong.

Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11