• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v2.0.2.0 Beta Released!

Started by Marius, January 19, 2020, 05:40:19 PM

Marius

Hey REA, i can confirm this behaviour and is a bug. I'm working on this right now.
Thanks for reporting it.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Jhonny

@Marius.
A request is set as played while it is still in the list and has not yet been played
in the radio DJ request screen I have set that if there is a request it will put these automatically directly at the top of the playlist.
now I have discovered that once the request is in the play list, in the request table it is set as playing, while it still needs to be played.
On creating a php page in a new script, what is requested I saw this, and my page does not match what has or has not been played.

Hope you can fix this.
R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

djbenbe

Best,

i have a problem with the shortcuts.
every time I restart my program I sometimes have to reset them or they won't work.
I use those shortcuts for my mapping of my mixer.

Kind regards,
Ben

He-j

Hej Radio ► Netherlands
https://hejradio.jimdofree.com/

djbenbe

beste,

i use d & r airlite.

with kind regards,
Ben

He-j

Hej Radio ► Netherlands
https://hejradio.jimdofree.com/

djbenbe

Brodephat

Noticed here lately RadioDJ shuts down so I'm going through to test songs that were added recently to see if perhaps one is corrupt because this is new.

However I did see this in Windows error log around the time of one of the shut downs that could be related to it:

sound engine init error #2: BASS_ERROR_BUSY

Thought I'd share that.
"Think Outside The Box And Make Something Truly Wonderful Happen"

Youtube Channel: https://bit.ly/3fGBsKJ

My RadioDJ Stations:
NiaRadioNetwork.com
RealPeopleTalkRadio.com
TheTriadComeUp.com

Radio Imaging & Tools:
CarterScripts.com

Free RDJ Videos:
HowToUseRadioDJ.com

DJ Garybaldy

Strange issue just started happening this past couple of days i have my rotation  made up of 2 songs from a category followed by a jingle with 14 entries in the rotation

At some point the rotation is missing a song category out and pushing two jingles together I have enough music in the categories so that's not an issue.

Its like a car crash when the two jingle appear together.  I may just go back to loading jingles via events see if that helps.
Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

TMCRFM95.3

Hi I'm new to this so I hope I'm posting in the right place.  We have been trialling radio dj for a couple of weeks.  We have been testing the version 2.0.0.6 without any issues.  Last weekend I installed the beta version 2.0.2.0. Everything seemed to go OK.  However if we leave the new version playing on auto dj after about 10 hours it locks up.  Windows says radiodj.exe has caused a problem.  I looked in the event log and it says "The following fatal alert was received 20" We never got this error in the old version.  I would appreciate any suggestions.

Many thanks

DJ Garybaldy

Quote from: TMCRFM95.3 on June 03, 2020, 02:03:07 PM
Hi I'm new to this so I hope I'm posting in the right place.  We have been trialling radio dj for a couple of weeks.  We have been testing the version 2.0.0.6 without any issues.  Last weekend I installed the beta version 2.0.2.0. Everything seemed to go OK.  However if we leave the new version playing on auto dj after about 10 hours it locks up.  Windows says radiodj.exe has caused a problem.  I looked in the event log and it says "The following fatal alert was received 20" We never got this error in the old version.  I would appreciate any suggestions.

Many thanks

Is there anything RadioDJ related in the Windows error logs?

Start>Control Panel>Administrative tools>Event viewer>Windows Logs>Application

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

TMCRFM95.3

Hi
Thanks for the reply. I can't attach a photo it says the file is to big but this is what it says  Event clr20r3 problem signature01 Radidj.exe problem signature 02 2.0.2.0 problem signature 03 5e247ae1 problem signature 04 system prob sig 05  4.8.4001.0  prob sig 06 5d37b3ae .  Also I setup the old version again on the same PC and left it running.  It ran all night without any issues. In the event log all it says is "The Following fatal alert was received 20".  The computer I'm using is one of our playout pc's so I know its a reliable box.

Many thanks.
Rob

AdrianHondema

Hi,

This evening at 21:00, RadioDJ again crashed while loading the top of the hour event. This happens every now and then. The TOTH event schedules the TOTH jingle and a manual event which mentions the time. After that, the Play command id launched to start the TOTH jingle. The program crashes during this event. 99 times out of 100 the exact same event runs without any problems. The error message from the errorlog is below. Hope you can understand what it says....

Adrian

ERROR: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: De index valt buiten het bereik. Deze mag niet negatief zijn en moet kleiner zijn dan de grootte van de verzameling.
Parameternaam: index
   bij System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
   bij ~\&v%7IY(HG("5N\[WS0>k^\[32!.‪‏‎‭‍‮​‏‫‬‬​‍‏‍‭‮​‏‎‪​‍‭‮()
   bij ~\&v%7IY(HG("5N\[WS0>k^\[32!.‫‮‫‪‭‭‬​‫​‮‪‏‬‌‍‍‌‫‭‬‏‬‍​‭‮‪‮(Object )
   bij System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   bij System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   bij System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   bij System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   bij System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)   bij System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
   bij ~\&v%7IY(HG("5N\[WS0>k^\[32!.‪‏‎‭‍‮​‏‫‬‬​‍‏‍‭‮​‏‎‪​‍‭‮()
   bij ~\&v%7IY(HG("5N\[WS0>k^\[32!.‫‮‫‪‭‭‬​‫​‮‪‏‬‌‍‍‌‫‭‬‏‬‍​‭‮‪‮(Object )
   bij System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   bij System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   bij System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   bij System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   bij System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)

klimo

:-[

Hi,
another unexpected stop of radio dj. It happens at random times, in fact the software does not crash but stop AUTODJ, remaining tracks in the playlist are played and then it stays idle.
however when i click clear playlist to reload rotation nothing happen; I have to restart RDJ

and ,if when stopped, an event occurs : it works (for example play a news file or hourly bell) but it does not resume autodj rotation.

Here are the logs:
ExceptionLog :

27 Jun 2020 08:51:51
Cannot find table 0.   at System.Data.DataTableCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at rdjInterface.Playlist.AutoDJClass.?????????????????????????????????????????(DataTableCollection , Int32 )
   at rdjInterface.Playlist.AutoDJClass.GeneratePlaylist(Int32 RotationID, Int32 ItemsCount, Double duration)
   at ~\&v%7IY(HG("5N\[WS0>k^\[32!.?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.InnerInvoke()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at ~\&v%7IY(HG("5N\[WS0>k^\[32!.LZ5YQ5\.CZKF')Ssu_8Rk3nu7.MoveNext()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_0(Object state)

WindowsLogs:
Database Query Error: Fatal error encountered during command execution. (SELECT
            ID,
            artist,
            associated_artists,
            title,
            album,
            duration,
            date_added,
            date_played,
            artist_played,
            title_played,
            album_played,
            id_subcat,
            id_genre,
            song_type,
            weight,
            start_type,
            end_type,
            mood,
            gender,
            lang,
            rating,
            year,
            bpm,
            count_played
            FROM songs WHERE
            enabled='1' AND
            ((start_date <= Now() AND (end_date >= NOW()) OR end_date = '2002-01-01 00:00:01'));)

just after:
Database Insert Error: Fatal error encountered during command execution. (CALL UpdateTracks2(65979,'france gall','hippie hippie',0,0,365,0);
)

and (same as exception)
ERROR: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Cannot find table 0.
   at System.Data.DataTableCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at rdjInterface.Playlist.AutoDJClass.?????????????????????????????????????????(DataTableCollection , Int32 )
   at rdjInterface.Playlist.AutoDJClass.GeneratePlaylist(Int32 RotationID, Int32 ItemsCount, Double duration)
   at ~\&v%7IY(HG("5N\[WS0>k^\[32!.?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_0(Object state)   at System.Data.DataTableCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_0(Object state)

I manually inserted the track which maybe caused the error, but it was played without issues...
Our mariaDb base is on a NAS in our local network

Is there a way in a next release to overcome sql timeouts and retry than just throw a exception that locks radiodj ?
like a big number of retries in the DataTableCollection class...

I raised timeout in mariadb config.
But it does not seems to be a timeout.

To overcome this problem, I started to make a watchdog program that checks if queuelist is empty for a too long time and then kill and restart rdj.

Thanks.

BUSUM TRANSMISSION RADIO
https://busum.net

DJ Garybaldy

Cannot find table 0. usually means your database has crashed use Heidi SQL to repair.